Converse Stories

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Daddy_DZ

Re: Converse Stories

Post by Daddy_DZ »

Dominoe wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:47 pm Awesome stuff! Really well written story. I’m excited to see those pink low tops and the slip on converse in action
I'll try my best not to disappoint :)
Daddy_DZ

Post by Daddy_DZ »

Its the night of the charity gala! The final pieces are being set, the end will be coming soon. But first, you need to read the newest chapter...

The Girl with the Black Converse
Chapter 9- Invitation

Conner stood in front of his mirror touching himself up for the gala. He dressed up in a white button down short sleeve shirt, faded red chino shorts, and some slip on gray loafers. He put on some cologne and his Rolex watch making some final touches to his hair before he drove to the Hilton to meet up with Madison. He had been looking forward to this all day long, not only to see her surprise but to see just what this event would be like. He’d heard of the charity gala once or twice before while attending school but never bothered going. He remembered a time he was with Crystal where she had the chance to contribute to charity but she always refused. It was refreshing that Madison had a much kinder heart; it was a feature of personality that Conner was incredibly attracted to. After about 30 minutes of driving, Conner pulled up to the hotel where a valet took the car and Conner walked inside.

Walking into the large reception area Conner saw several sorority sisters loading objects into a large venue hall. He saw Madison’s roommate Lisa struggling with a large box and walked over to help. He offered her help carrying the box as she recognized him.

“Hey Conner!” she greeted, “thanks for help, feels like there’s bricks in here.” The two laughed as Conner helped carry the box into the venue hall. The place was decorated very nicely, lots of green ribbons on objects and red banners for the sorority. Conner and Lisa set the box by several others where it was opened by 3 other girls who started hanging up decorations.

“So where’s Maddie?” Conner asked.

“She’s talking with Chelsea backstage,” Lisa replied.

“Backstage?” Conner wondered aloud. Lisa pointed out a large stage set up where Conner saw sorority girls walking in and out from behind a curtain. “There a show tonight?”

“Yeah I won’t say much just in case Maddie wants to tell you about it but there’s typically a show to start off the gala,” Lisa replied answering a text on her phone, “by the way, I heard you guys had a lot of fun the other night after your promotion. Congrats by the way!”

“Thanks and yeah, I guess the girls told you about that huh,” Conner replied, wondering just what Lisa’s feelings were on the issue.

“Personally I’m not into that sort of stuff but Alyssa can’t shut up about it” she laughed, “my girlfriend and I aren’t into foot stuff like you guys seem to be. No judging or anything by the way, we just have our own kinks.”

“Your girlfriend?” Conner replied, “So does that mean…?”

“Yeah I’m gay,” Lisa replied, “my girlfriend Kelsey and I met freshman year. We pledged together with Maddie and all became friends. Kelsey and I actually worked on a piece together for the auction. Anyway I got to go and finish setting up. I texted Maddie that you’re here so she’ll be out soon. Nice seeing you again Conner, have fun tonight!” Conner waved goodbye as the two parted. Conner walked around the venue hall, admiring the tasteful decorations as well as grabbing himself a brochure on the charity. He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around to see his adorable girlfriend Madison waving at him.

She wore a red t-shirt with her sorority letters embroidered on the front, capri jeans, a green jewel necklace, and on her feet were a pair of sequin red low-top converse. The sparkled in the light and Conner’s eyes widened as he looked at them. Madison smiled knowing exactly what her boyfriend was staring at as she started tapping her foot.

“Better close your mouth or you’ll let flies in,” she teased as the two hugged, “I told you that you’d like them!”

“You have no idea Maddie,” Conner replied, still staring at her sneakers, “I love them. Maddie, you look amazing tonight!”

“Well I put them on the second I got home so I could break them in for you. I figured I’d keep them on for tonight after the gala we could have a little after party,” she said as the two shared a kiss. Conner eagerly agreed and was practically salivating at the chance to put his mouth in those sneakers and smell the insides. She snapped him back to reality playfully mocking him a bit before giving him an explanation on what to expect from tonight.

The couple went to the open bar and ordered drinks. Madison got a raspberry cocktail and Conner ordered a mojito. She explained that the gala is broken up into 3 major segments: the opening dinner & show, a silent auction, and the live auction for wealthy guests. She explained that the silent auction is full of smaller ticket items guests can sign up to win and the live auction was where the gala’s wealthy donors auctioned art pieces and high priced goods from the local business community.

“What about the dinner show?” Conner asked, nudging her, “you going to be in that?” Madison’s face got red with embarrassment.

“Yes and you will forget you ever saw me do it,” she said sipping her drink, “we have to do it but it's so lame.” Conner laughed and assured her it would be great. Madison playfully pushed him, shaking her head in disagreement. She told him to find a seat as she had to head backstage for the show. Conner gave her one last word of encouragement as she ran to go backstage. Conner sat at a table where his server gave him a side salad and a plate of 5 cheese pasta. Conner started to eat when one of Madison’s sorority sisters took the stage. She was about Madison’s height with short black hair and dressed almost the same but instead of sequin converse, this girl was wearing red high top converse.

“Good evening everyone,” the girl said, “my name is Chelsea and I’m the president of the Kappa Alpha Theta sorority. I wanted to be the first to welcome all of you to our 16th annual Charity Gala where we have been working hand-in-hand with many generous donors and businesses to help promote a needy charity. As some of you may know, this year was the year with the highest cases of children diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy. The challenges these children and their families must go through are not easy and some of the families put themselves in cripp;ing debt to make sure their children have a chance at being on par with their peers. This year the charity gala association and Kappa Alpha Theta is proud to announce we’ve partnered with the Cerebral Palsy Friends & Families Fund to help raise money for needy families struggling with the therapy bills for their children. Tonight 100% any donation made will go to the charity fund as will the money used during the charity auction at the end of the night. Our goal tonight is to raise $200,000 for these families in need. As always there is no obligation to donate but if you could spare a few dollars and want to help a family in need, please don’t hesitate to call over one of our sisters with a green tablet who will happily process a donation for you. You’ll receive a coupon book sponsored by the local businesses in town and a thank you card from the fund. With that I hope everyone has a wonderful time and now may I proudly present the sisters from Kappa Alpha Theta who will now be performing for everyone’s enjoyment! Thank you for joining us tonight, take it away girls!”

The crowd applauded as about 25 college girls walked onto the stage and Conner noticed Madison was not wrong; the girls all did have the same outfit. Each sorority sister wore matching red embroidered shirts, capri jeans, and red sneakers. There seemed to be a variety among the sneakers with some girls wearing nikes, vans, an off brand or two, but about half the girls were wearing red converse! Conner was in awe at how many girls here were in chucks; he loved it. Some of these girls had fairly worn sneakers while less than half looked more clean and new. Conner could help himself but imagine being forced to worship all of those red sneakers. He imagined himself dominated by Madison’s whole sorority, his tongue forced to lick so many sneakers. All the girls forced him to breathe in their sneakers, giving him zero chances for fresh air; it was intoxication and Conner had to keep himself from being too excited in this public venue.

He watched three girls take center stage and began singing covers of some family friendly pop songs while the other girls performed a choreographed dance. He watched Madison dance on the left side of the stage with her sisters. He was confused why she was so embarrassed by it, she was quite good. She looked like was having fun and Conner decided to be philanthropic so he asked one of the sorority girls to take his donation. Conner gladly donated $500 to the charity earning him the rewards package that Chelsea promised donors. He went to enjoy the dance show and have some of the meal the venue provided; he really enjoyed watching Madison dance.

While the gala was underway, a white porsche pulled up to the hotel. Crystal stepped out and the valet parked her car. Crystal checked in and was given a VIP pass. She skimmed the main venue hall, seeing Madison dancing her sisters on stage and gave a cold glare with a devilish smile before an attendant asked her if she wanted to be shown the VIP area. Crystal declined, opting to watch the dancing instead.

After 20 minutes, the dance show was over and the girls dispersed into the crowd to mingle. Some girls went to help with the game corner but Madison walked over to Conner, drinking some water to rehydrate. Conner congratulated her but her face was red with embarrassment.

“Why are you so embarrassed?” Conner laughed, “You were amazing.”

“No I wasn’t,” she replied bashfully, “I can’t believe I let you watch that.”

“I don’t get why you’re so embarrassed,” Conner said rubbing her shoulder, “you really know how to dance!”

“Thanks but I’m so out of practice,” she replied as she finished her water, “I used to do dance in middle school but stopped after freshman year in high school. Honestly I only did it because my mom wanted me to.”

“I think you did a good job and looked great doing it,” Conner replied, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

She smiled back, “Yeah I guess it wasn’t that bad, thanks Conner.”

“Yes it was quite good, you’ve got a lot of talent Madison,” Crystal remarked. The couple looked over and noticed it indeed was Crystal, dressed in a purple blouse, tight jeans, and purple open-toes shoes. “I really liked your little sorority’s whole routine, it was quite a fun little show.”

“Crystal what are you doing here?!” Conner asked angrily.

“Oh calm down Conner,” Crystal replied, brushing him off, “I’m on the VIP list, I’m a donor.”

“BS,” Conner scoffed, “since when did you care about cerebral palsy?”

“Since I decided I wanted to use my wealth to give back to needy communities,” she replied, “what you can be charitable but I can’t?” Conner wasn’t buying it, he knew Crystal was one of the least charitable people he’d ever known; there must be some ulterior motive here.

“I think your little sorority could really help raise some money for quite a lot of causes Madison,” Crystal commented as she grabbed a glass of wine from the bar, “all your group needs is some professional training and you’ll be able to take your little show to higher venues. Tell me Madison, did you learn your moves from a studio or in the auditorium?”

“I learned to dance from a studio,” Madison replied.

“Oh I see, no doubt the local studio and not a more reputable academy,” Crystal replied.

Madison put her hand on her hip and fired back, “I can dance better than you.” Crystal snorted at the comment and wished the two a goodnight as she left for the VIP area. Conner and Madison laughed at Crystal as they walked to the silent auction, Conner wrapping his arm around Madison’s back to rub it in Crystal’s face. She hated how happy the two were together and coldly glared at them as they left.

Madison led Conner around the silent auction area where all sorts of items were up for auction. Conner signed up for the fender guitar while Madison was signing up for every trip, concert, and event ticket she could find. Madison desperately wanted to travel, having done very little of it due to her family’s more middle class income. Conner and Madison joked about how with Conner’s promotion and raise they’d buy a plane and fly around the world together. The couple signed up for a few more items before the silent auction wrapped up.

The two walked into the main venue hall together as they waited for the silent auction announcements to be made. Conner offered to get the two of them another drink from the bar, Madison staying behind to chat with Chelsea. Conner ordered himself a beer and ordered Madison long island iced tea. As he grabbed the drinks from the bartender and turned around, he saw Madison was talking to Crystal. He had no way of hearing what they were saying over the crowd. He simply saw Crystal walk away and Madison saying nothing, not even looking at Crystal.

“What did she say now?” Conner asked as he approached Madison. She didn’t initially react but after he called her name she looked at him and smiled.

“Oh nothing, she was just trying to talk shit,” Madison replied, taking a sip of her drink, “don’t worry about it.”

“You sure?” Conner asked. He didn’t like that Crystal was still trying to upset them and worried she was up to something.

“It's fine,”she replied, not looking at him, “look, don't worry about her and let's see if we won anything!” Her smile returned as the two listened to see what they won. Sadly they didn’t win the 2 tickets to Paris nor did Conner win the fender guitar he had hoped for. They didn’t even win the gift basket from the local marketplace. As Conner figured it was all over and they’d won nothing Madison rejoiced as she won 2 tickets to Cocoaville Amusement Park. She was incredibly happy to win the tickets. As the silent auction was done all that remained was the live auction for the more wealthy donors.

Conner asked if she wanted to leave but Madison wanted to see if Lisa’s art piece would be auctioned off. They were not VIP so they could not participate in the live auction but they could watch. Conner and Madison were relieved to see Lisa’s art piece was the 2nd item for auction. They sat with Lisa as they three watched the bidding start at $200. Lisa painted a very abstract image of two women making love kissing each other. The auction climbed up and Lisa’s painting sold for $5,000 and the buyer was Crystal. Despite this Lisa was so overjoyed that her work sold for such a high figure. Conner and Madison congratulated her and decided they had been there long enough. Madison grabbed her bag, said goodbye to her sisters, and was cleared to leave with Conner. The two left the venue though Conner noticed Madison was still a bit off. She didn’t say much on the drive to Conner’s house and was fairly quiet once they got inside.

“What's up Maddie,” Conner asked as the two sat on the bed, “you’ve been awfully quiet tonight.” He started rubbing her shoulders. “You can tell me, it's alright.”

Madison sighed, “I’ll tell you later, I have something else on my mind.”

“Oh? What's that?” Conner asked looking at her smiling face.

“Rip these jeans off me and fuck my brains out,” she replied, “be rough and don’t hold back. I want to be fucked hard tonight!” Conner’s dick heard this loud and clear as he was quick to peel off his shirt and shorts as Madison laid back on the bed. Conner started by pulling the laces of her new converse loose and slipping her red sequin sneaker off.

“Breath it in,” she ordered. Conner did as he was told and took a big whiff of her sweaty sneakers. The smell made his cock react almost instantly as the scent from both sneakers got him fully erect. He ripped off her jeans and her shirt as she took off her bra. Conner threw off his boxers and slid her panties off. Before they got started Madison made sure to put her shoes back on, knowing how much harder Conner got when she wore them during sex. With them tightly back on her feet, Conner pressed the tip of his dick against her moist snatch, teasing both of them a little before he jammed his erect shaft into her.

She gripped the sheets as Conner plowed into her but her hands were suddenly grabbed as Conner pinned them above her head. She tried to moan but was muffled when her lover kissed as he was hitting all her pleasure spots. Conner went into beast mode as he bit her neck and firmly squeezed her breasts. Madison was overflowing and an intense wave of pleasure hit her again and again with every forceful thrust. Conner shifted position to be more upright as he grabbed Madison’s ankles to pound her even faster.

Madison couldn’t contain herself and felt a strong orgasm from the assault on her pussy. She tried to tighten up from the orgasm, but Conner wasn’t letting her go. Instead his repeated thrusting made her orgasm twice in a row making her mind go blank. Conner then picked her up and the two embraced as she found her pussy impaled on Conner rod with her feet off the floor. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as Conner grabbed her ass and moved her up and down on his dick. He felt the heels of her sneakers digging into his lower back and her nails clawing at his back as she came again for a third time.

Conner placed her back onto the bed as he was reaching his limit. Madison was still reeling from her orgasm as Conner unleashed his own pent up orgasm and blasted Madison’s breasts with several ropes of cum, his knees buckling from the orgasm. Madison recovered first and cleaned herself up and sat on the edge of the bed. Conner was on his knees in front of her, his dick still erect as he stared at her dangling sneakers.

“Madison, please let me taste them,” he said wanting to worship her shoes, “I’ve been waiting so badly!” She presented the sole of her left sneaker which already had signs of wear.

“From the heel to the toe, make them shine!” She ordered as she watched her submissive boyfriend happily licking the soles of her sneakers, his dick twitching with every lick.

“I should tell you…” she started to say, “well, Crystal invited me to a private lunch with her…just the two of us. I’ve thought about it all night, and I’m going to go and settle this with her once and for all.”
Daddy_DZ

Post by Daddy_DZ »

Sorry, this chapter was not an easy one to write but I'm satisfied with it so here it is. With that being said, we're almost done with this story! Feel free to comment your theories on how you think things will end :)

Chapter 10- Indignation

Conner laid in bed wide awake as Madison was fast asleep next to him. He absent mindedly watched the ceiling fan blades rotate above them. He thought about the conversation he had with Madison before they went to sleep.
“You can’t be serious Maddie?” Conner protested, “Whatever her intentions are with this meeting, you know it won’t be in good faith!”
“Yes I know but something has to be done,” she replied.
“And you shouldn’t be the one to do it-,” Conner said.
“I shouldn’t but we both know you can’t Conner,” she interrupted, “and that's the problem, you can’t bring yourself to stand up to her. I don’t know why and it's ok. We all need help from other people sometimes. I couldn’t get rid of Ryan and I needed your help. You can’t get rid of Crystal on your own and her constantly injecting herself into our lives is not healthy.” Conner had no response, her words stung him more than she likely intended them to. “I’ll meet her for this little lunch, and make sure this ends tomorrow, I promise. Conner I love you, and I want us to be happy together, let me do this.”
“Alright Madison,” Conner replied, “I love you too.”
Her words kept repeating in his mind “that's the problem, you can’t stand up to her” rang through his mind over and over. She was right, and it was painful to admit. Conner loved Madison, she was perfect and everything he wanted, however all through their short relationship, Conner always had Crystal in the back of his mind. Until he met Maddie, he would check her social media pages every day, a part of him yearned for her to take him back. Conner got out of bed and grabbed his laptop to go to the living room. Conner sat on the living room couch with his laptop on his lap and looked at the cracked open door where Madison was still sleeping.
The more Crystal remained a part of his life, the more suffocating her grip would be. Conner thought to himself, “What if this meeting isn’t the end of this? What happens when Crystal shows up again and interrupts this relationship more? Just how long will Madison take this before she realizes that this isn’t worth the drama and leaves? What kind of a man am I that I can’t shed this tumor named Crystal? Do I want her back? Maybe on some level I do, but do I really miss the pain and the misery? Am I that week that I really need those beatings and the mental cruelty? Why did I crave that so much?! I can’t let this continue, I must do something…but what?” He then opened the laptop and booted up an application.
Madison woke the next day seeing Conner asleep next to her. She kissed him on the cheek and decided to let him sleep in as she made herself coffee in the kitchen. She sipped her coffee and felt bad about the conversation last night, maybe she had said the wrong thing. However she did feel that her words may have been what Conner had needed to hear, remembering her freshman year psychology professor telling her class that sometimes people need to be brought to a harsh truth to accept their issues and move on. Madison didn’t ever want to hurt Conner. Despite his flaws, she genuinely loved him and she wasn’t the type of girl that enjoyed just sleeping around. Maybe it was her upbringing but Madison always craved a stable relationship, she just always picked horrible men. Conner was the first man she had been romantically with that was a genuinely good person and had stability. He needed her help, and Madison always was told she had a big heart, so she was glad to stand up for him against Crystal.
She walked back into the bedroom and noticed Conner was still asleep. Sleeping in wasn’t too much like Conner but she decided to let him sleep in today and meet up with him later. She opened up her overnight bag and got dressed in a floral white dress, a pair of black ankle socks, and her new pink converse. Conner woke up and noticed her getting ready for her lunch meeting.
“Morning sleepyhead!” Madison cheered, putting her hair into a ponytail, “stay up too late?”
“Yeah,” Conner replied while yawning, “Maddie you can take my car, I’ll chill here until you get back.”
“You sure?” she asked.
“Yeah, I got some work to do here,” Conner replied, getting up and grabbing some coffee, “just be careful and call me when you’re done. Love you.” Madison hugged him from behind, embracing into his back. Conner placed his hand over hers and smiled.
“Love you too, I’ll call you when I’m done!” Madison replied. The two kissed and Madison left in his car for the meeting. Conner took a long sip of coffee and watched her drive off in his car. Once she was gone, Conner grabbed his cell phone and made a call.
“Good morning,” Conner said, “I know we haven’t spoken in a while but I need your help with something…Yes I’m at my house, can you meet me here? Ok, ok…yes I’ll wait. Thank you, I’ll see you shortly.”
Madison drove for just about 40 minutes until she arrived at a lakeside resort town. She pulled up to a fancy restaurant on the lake called Mesón Madrid. She walked inside and informed the hostess she was meeting a woman for lunch and was informed her party was waiting for her. She was escorted to a table outside on the restaurant’s lakeside patio where Crystal was waiting. She was in a purple & black dress, black heels, and had gotten her hair straightened since last they met.
“Good morning Madison, so glad you came!” Crystal welcomed her.
“Good morning to you too,” Madison replied as she took her seat, “I’m eager to get things over with.”
“Your dress is wonderful, though you should have worn some more stylish shoes,” Crystal said as a server poured both girls a glass of white wine, “I don’t understand why you always choose to wear those sneakers. Don’t you own some different footwear? A woman should always have a diverse catalog of footwear.”
“I like wearing my converse,” Madison replied, taking a sip of the wine, “as does Conner. He thinks I look great in them.”
“Interesting,” Crystal replied, “I always saw them as ghastly clown shoes.”
“Did I come here to have my choice of footwear insulted or was there a better reason why I drove out here?” Madison snarkily replied, “If you want to sling insults then we can get mean.” The girls settled down as they got down to business.
“Look Madison, it's no surprise we both want Conner in our lives but one of us will need to back off,” Crystal started.
“Yes you should,” Madison replied.
“Cute, I know you two have this little fling going on but let's get real here,” Crystal said, “You’re what, 21? You’re still studying in school, and you have nothing to offer him apart from a good time- and I don’t just mean sexually though we both know you two are fucking.”
“So what's your point?” Madison replied.
“My point is, you can’t give Conner what he wants, what he truly needs,” Crystal said, taking a drink of wine, “The man has very dark desires that I think you’re too kind-hearted to give him.”
“I give him exactly what he wants-” Madison replied.
“Do you really think so?!” Crystal interrupted, “What do you know of his desires? By now you know the man is submissive and craves a woman to be in control but that's just the very tip. Conner has a very dark taste and a lust for being tortured. The man needs to be controlled and dominated in every way, it's what gave him the most pleasure and ecstasy. He used to beg me to pound his ass all night long. Oh yes, we used exactly what you think we did.”
Madison was trying to process what Crystal was saying. The picture being painted of her boyfriend was very different from the man she had been dating these last couple of months. She knew Conner was submissive and had a fetish for feet and sneakers, but to be tortured, beaten, even be fucked with a strap-on? Madison wasn’t buying it.
“I don’t buy this,” Madison disputed, “Look I’m fully aware Conner likes to be dominated, I know he has a thing for women’s feet, and hell he even has a sneaker fetish which is new to me but none of that bothers me. He’s kind, he’s dependable, he’s loyal, and he’s the best guy I’ve ever been with. It sounds to me like you’re pissed and jealous that after you coldly dropped him, he found someone that treats him with respect and gives him what he wants.”
Crystal laughed, “Oh you don’t know how to give him what he wants, you’re so young and naive-”
“No I think I know better than you do on this,” Madison interrupted angrily, “In fact I think it's YOU who needs to hurt him, I think it's YOU who needs to degrade him, and I think it's YOU who gets off on all of it. YOU are the one with dark desires, YOU need to hurt, harm, degrade, belittle, and destroy men to feel big and powerful. You crave, and insatiable. You’re pissed that you let go of the one guy who took it and now you are livid that you can’t get him back. Am I right Crystal?”
The girls grew silent as the truth was laid out as the sounds of the sailboats on the lake in the distance filled the quiet void. Crystal finished her drink and cleared her throat, “You’re very clever for someone still in school, I’ll give you that,” Crystal said, “So I must know, what will it take? What is your price to leave him? You’re only 21 and you’re pretty so replacing him with someone closer to your age or maybe another older man if that's your thing, shouldn’t be difficult. Madison, listen to me, I am prepared to make you an offer if you leave Conner right now.”
Crystal broke out her checkbook, “I’m prepared to pay you $35,000 if you get on the phone right now, leave Conner, and leave town. You can transfer to another school, finish your studies, and have more money than your peers would right now. Do we have a deal?” The offer just made Madison laugh in Crystal’s face.
“Wow talk about desperate,” Madison laughed, “Keep your money cause I’m not leaving him. Get over it Crystal and go find some rich man to step on. Conner is happy with me and you’ve got to accept that. You’re rich, go see a therapist if it bothers you so much. Honestly Crystal, you need to grow up and get over yourself. I’m not leaving him and he’s happy with me. I know you don’t care about his happiness but if any part of you is a decent person, you’ll let it go. I wish you best of luck, goodbye.” Madison grabs her handbag and gets up to leave.
“Does he know about your visit to Russellville Medical Center 4 years ago?” Crystal muttered as Madison stood up. Madison’s eyes widened at the mention of that place.
“What are you talking about?” Madison asked.
“You think someone like me wouldn’t find out your little secret didn’t you?” Crystal smiled evilly, “I know when you were 17 you had an abortion at that clinic didn’t you. Don’t lie, I have a copy of the medical records to prove it.”
Madison was caught, never had she expected anyone to find this out, her own parents didn’t even know about this. “How, how did you…?”
“Its amazing what you have find out with the right connections,” Crystal replied pulling out a folder full of the medical records verifying the abortion performed on Madison. “Now here’s the deal, in the next 24hrs you and Conner are going to be through. I don't care how, but you are to crush his heart and leave him in a pitiful state. Once you do, you’ll call me to confirm it, and these records will be burned and all my digital copies will be deleted. If I don’t get that call in 24hrs, then I send these records to the company that holds your scholarship. Being a christian scholarship fund, they’ll cut off your money and you’ll be unable to afford to attend school. What will your family say? You called me a whore when we first met, but who’s the whore now, Maddie?”
Madison had no response, this blackmail was out of left field and something she never expected. Conner tried to warn her, but Madison didn’t listen; Crystal really was that cruel.
“How do I know you’ll keep your word?” Madison hesitated to ask.
“You don’t,” Crystal snickered, “But you don't have much of a choice here do you? I look forward to your call Maddie. It was so nice to see you again, drive safe!” Without another word Madison left, tears flowing down her cheeks as Crystal had her trapped in a corner. The tears didn’t stop as she cried in Conner’s car, unsure of just how she was going to go about leaving the best man she’d ever dated up until then. However she had no choice here, and had to find the courage to do it. She wiped the tears from her eyes and started the drive back home.
Madison called Conner as she started driving, “Hey Maddie! On your way back?” Conner asked.
“Yeah,” Madison replied, “the lunch went well and we came to an understanding.”
“So no more Crystal?” Conner asked.
“Well I’ll tell you more about it later cause it was a lot,” she replied.
“You Know Maddie I was thinking about those amusement park tickets we have,” Conner said, “Well II figured we’d go closer to Halloween to see their horror nights attraction, but we can go tomorrow too if you want?”
“Either or sounds great,” she timidly replied.
He could sense something was wrong and when he pried, Madison wouldn’t talk about it. The two engaged in some small talk before Madison hung up the call and finished the drive back to Conner’s house.
Once she got inside the house the two embraced, Conner noticed Madison’s face was a little red and her eyes looked like she had been crying.
“Maddie what happened, you look like you’ve been crying?” Conner inquired.
“I can’t go through with it, I’m so sorry,” Madison said, starting to break down, “You were right, I didn’t listen to you but you were right! She’s evil, Crystal is a vile and evil woman!”
“What’s going on?” He asked, wiping her tears, “Come and sit down, talk to me.” The two sat down as Madison calmed down. She explained how Crystal was prepared to blackmail her. Madison tearfully explained her abortion.
“I was 17, still in high school,” she explained, “I was at a party and messed around with this older guy. We had sex that night as he didn’t use protection. When I told him I was pregnant he said he wasn’t going to help me and abandoned me. I come from a small town, everyone goes to church and we all know each other. My scholarship is with a christian company and if they knew I had an abortion, they’d drop me from the program. I couldn’t let my family down, I was the only child that was going to college, so I used my savings and drove 2hours away to a private clinic to have the procedure. No one but the doctor, and the 3 of us know I had this done. God my father wants to run for mayor back home. If word gets out his daughter had an abortion at 17, our whole family would be ruined!” Conner held her close and rubbed her back lovingly.
“I’m so sorry Conner, I can’t just let her ruin everything” she tearfully confessed, “I have to leave you by tomorrow or she’ll tell everyone! I’m so sorry-”
“She’s not going to say anything Maddie,” Conner replied. Madison looked up at Conner confused. He looked into her green eyes and smiled confidently.
“She’s not going to say anything, because I found out the perfect way to burn her down for good,” he said. He held her cellphone out to her. “I need you to call her, and tell her to meet you tomorrow at 5pm sharp. Tell her you’ll be in front of the summit roller coaster.”
Conner placed the phone in Madison’s hands then covered them with his own, “Maddie tomorrow, we’ll bring her down in front of everyone!”
gzero773

Post by gzero773 »

sheesh that was a plot twist I didn't expect. My initial thoughts are that Connor is about to pull an uno reverse card on Crystal but not quite sure how yet. Also, I think it's pretty significant that Maddie straight up told Connor what happened at lunch, solidifying that their relationship is genuine and not some sort of fling. Great plot development here and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Daddy_DZ

Post by Daddy_DZ »

Also if you guys wouldn't mind answering my poll on what my next story will be I'd appreciate it: https://www.reddit.com/r/SneakerFetishS ... &context=3
Daddy_DZ

Post by Daddy_DZ »

Sorry for the long wait but I am back. I decided to make up for things by writing chapters 11 & 12 as 1 chapter. This is the finale of our story. I really hope everyone enjoys it. This was a very fun project, and I want to thank everyone who read it for all their positive feedback and messages. Without further ado, here it is:

Chapter 11 Finale- Emancipation

Madison was sitting on the couch, deep in thought. Conner was waiting for her on the bed, waiting for her to join him. He wasn’t too sure how skeptical of his plan she was, but her mood that night was unlike normal, and seeing her brought to tears like that only made the fire of resolve burn hotter in Conner; he knew Crystal had to be brought down or else he and Madison could never be happy together. Conner accepted that ultimately he would need to be the one to bring her down, he couldn’t hide behind Madison any longer.
“Maddie,” Conner called out, “come to bed. At least join me in here instead of sitting out there all alone. We can just cuddle, we don’t need to have sex tonight ok.” Madison looked up at him, her expression looked like she was conflicted. Conner got up and walked over to her in the living room. He had gotten himself comfortable after their discussion and was just in his boxer shorts while Madison was still fully clothed. He knelt down in front of her and grabbed her hand on her lap.
“It’ll work,” he told her, “trust me Madison, this will bring her down.”
“What if she still tells everyone,” Madison replied.
“With my plan, she won’t say a word,” Conner replied, “She’ll have no way to come back from this and honestly, I’m betting she’ll flee the country!” She looked into his eyes and cracked a smile, believing his words to be true.
“If it does work, Conner,” Madison said as she leaned back to relax, “I think we need to celebrate.”
“I’ll do whatever you want Maddie,” Conner replied, “whatever you want!”
“Well if I’m being honest, today has stressed me the fuck out. Alyssa said that when she gets stressed out, she has her boyfriend have sex with her,” Madison said as she opened one eye. Her signal was heard and received as Conner pulled off her capri pants, keeping her pink chucks on. He massaged her legs as she sat on the couch. He listened to her moans as his hands rubbed her smooth and long legs. He started kissing her legs, slowly moving down her thigh, then her shin, then her shoes. He kissed the top of her sneakers, then the white toe cap, and 3 kisses on each of the soles.
Madison loved this worshiping from her boyfriend, she even started to like him worshiping her shoes too. On some level she did still find it odd but the more Conner played with her sneakers as they were together, the more she found herself getting into it. She saw Conner waiting at her feet and instructed him to open his mouth. She then shoved the toe cap of her pink converse into his mouth and listened to his mouth work like a power-washer on her shoe. She enjoyed feeling his tongue push back against the soles of her sneakers as he dragged it up her shoes. She knew he loved her converse almost as much as he loved her and she watched him get hard licking her shoes.
She pulled off her shirt and unhooked her bra as Conner finished. She slipped off her pink converse and took them with her into the bedroom as Conner followed. He saw her on the bed, on one side were her pink converse and on the other side were his black converse.Conner was confused but thought to himself perhaps she wanted them both to wear chucks when they had sex.
“I think it would be a cool experiment tonight if we swapped shoes while we fuck,” Madison suggested, “though I don’t know if you’ll fit into mine. I think yours will be too big!” Conner was elated to hear this suggestion and slid his black chucks onto her feet. She giggled that they were too big for her but Conner made them tight so they were snug. Conner gulped as he tried to squeeze his feet into her pink sneakers. He had to loosen them a bit but he was able to squeeze into her shoes and tie them tight. His dick twitched as he felt the canvas of her sneakers surround his feet. The fact that he was wearing his gorgeous girlfriend’s adorable pink converse and he was going to fuck her in them, was beyond what Conner ever imagined.
Madison laid on the bed, keeping her hair down instead of putting it up like normal as Conner got on top of her. He slipped off his boxers and slid off her pink panties as he marveled at her amazing toned body. He adored every inch of her and wasn’t about to let her go. He massaged her perky breasts, teasing her erect nipples as she moaned a little from the sensation. He looked down and saw her pussy was already wet, eager to accept his still twitching erect cock. He decided she had waited long enough and entered her with a gentle thrust.
She took a deep breath as his cock pushed into her moist vagina. Conner started off slow and gentle, taking the most pleasure in each thrust. Their breathing was in sync with each other but Madison told him to ‘take control tonight’ which was a bit new. However Conner was not one to disobey this goddess and very quickly the gentle sex turned rough and animalistic. Conner was slamming his cock into her, shaking the bed each time. Madison threw her hands above her head as she moaned louder and louder. Conner grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the bed then went in to bite at her neck. Conner was hitting her G-spot as Madison wrapped her legs around his back. Conner felt himself on the verge of cumming, so he pulled out and his cock erupted, pumping out spurt after spurt of warm cum all over Madison.
Conner collapsed on top of Madison as the two began to make out, Madison grabbed onto Conner's cock; still twitching from cumming. She started roughly stroking him, which was even better since he was still so sensitive. Maybe it was because he was wearing her shoes but Conner could not stop cumming; his mind had gone completely blank like it was melting. He came for nearly 30 seconds straight, and by the end his balls felt empty. The couple were covered in their juices and the sheets were ruined with Conner’s cum. Madison laughed, calling Conner’s dick a fountain as she took off his sneakers. Conner felt like he had no energy so Madison pulled her pink shoes off him and tossed them onto the floor. She pulled him with her in the shower to wash off, Conner’s dick still was erect the whole time.
The next morning the couple awoke from their night of naughtiness and got dressed for their trip to the amusement park. Madison put on a beige crop top, black shorts, white ankle socks, and her low-top black converse while Conner put on a white tank top, dark gray shorts, white low-cut socks and matched Madison with his own black low-top converse. The two went over their plan, where they would have Crystal meet them in the center of the park at 5pm where Conner would put his plan into work. Madison was still unsure that things would work.
“Are you certain this will work, Conner?” She asked.
“Maddie I need you to trust me,” Conner replied putting together a bag of items they’d need for the park, “my grandfather and I spent all night and day working on this; we’re experts and we’ve got her. Dead to rights, we’ve got her on this.”
“Dead to rights?...” Madison replied, eager for confirmation. Conner put his hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eyes.
“It’ll work, she’s finished,” he said. Madison nodded in agreement, trusting her boyfriend.
“Well if this does work, then I’ll humiliate that bitch in front of everyone!” Madison smiled evilly. The two agreed and left for the amusement park.
On the way to the park Madison texted the number Crystal gave her with instructions on the meeting place. The setup was complete, all that was left was to wait until 5pm and Conner’s plan would go into action. Madison was understandably scared the plan wouldn’t work, as she’d now experienced first hand just how evil a person Crystal was.
“Conner before we go through with your plan, there’s something I’d like to ask you about you and Crystal,” Madison wondered.
“You’re wondering why I was with her?” Conner replied, keeping his eyes on the road.
“Mind reader,” Madison joked, “Seriously though, what did you see in her?”
“Well I suppose it comes from my past,” Conner explained, “I was very close to my mom and I didn’t have the best relationship with my father. I always did whatever my mother wanted, I enjoyed it. All throughout my life, I sought out women in authority, my mom, teachers, employers, anyone. I suppose once I met Crystal and saw how commanding she was, I was drawn to it. I didn’t expect her to be so cruel though, and she beat me down to think I needed her. I realize now that I never really needed her, I don’t need someone that vicious just to fulfill my need to be commanded. I met someone who gives me what I want and isn’t mean or cruel about it.” Madison smiled and blushed as it started to make sense to her. Finally the two arrived at the amusement park and after parking, they headed into the park for a fun day together.
Madison led the way nearly the whole time, she was very vocal about her love of roller coasters and the attractions. Conner was admittedly a bit more scared of the tall coasters but he was very happy to be around his bubbly girlfriend. Any chance she could Madison would make Conner ride front row with her on a roller coaster, much to his dismay. After three coasters, Conner needed a break, so the couple went into a fun house to let Conner be closer to the ground.
The two laughed, mocking each other’s distorted appearances in the funhouse mirrors. Conner looked incredibly fat while Madison became tall and lanky. Conner watched her step infront of one mirror that stretched her body which made her shoes look huge. He kept glancing at her sneakers all day, his mouth watering to enjoy those soles. He wondered how they’d taste that night, imaging everything she’d stepped in that day. After the two finished with the funhouse, Madison said it was time to go on the tower drop.
The two sat next to each other on the ride and the seats shot up high so the couple could see the whole park. Conner was a bit uneasy so he held onto Madison’s hand. As the tower ride dropped them, Conner couldn’t watch so he instead focused on Madison’s sneakers dangling from so high up. After the two got off the ride it was time for lunch. Conner had shared a pretzel with Madison earlier but the two needed something more filling so they grabbed some pizza from one of the restaurants. Madison noted that it was getting close to 5pm, meaning they had needed to head over to the park center soon. Conner remarked they still had about an hour left and had an idea.
The two went over to the haunted house ride. The ride was constantly moving and was slow but most important, it was also very dark. Conner and Madison got in the slow moving car which had no safety bar since the ride didn’t move fast enough to need one. Once the car was in the dark, Conner and Madison decided to get down and dirty. The two slid their pants down and started quietly fucking in on the ride. Madison had to muffle her moans as Conner fucked her in the haunted house. Sometimes her moans creeped out but many patrons tossed them up to ghostly moans from the ride. Conner bounced Madison up and down on his lap making her breasts bounce up and down as he fucked her in the ride’s graveyard. Just as he was nearly about to cum Madison pointed out a fake zombie near the car. Conner blew his load on the face of the zombie as the two burst into laughter. The couple quickly got dressed and ran out of the ride laughing the whole time.
With little more than a half hour before the meeting time, the couple went to take some selfies at plenty of picture spots. Madison got to take some pictures with the park’s mascot along with some great pictures of the two kissing. Madison embarrassed Conner by winning the hammer strike game and winning her boyfriend a cute stuffed pink rabbit, rubbing it in his face that the game proved she was stronger.
With only a few minutes left until 5pm, it was time to face Crystal. Conner sent a text to someone and confirmed everything was in place. The couple held hands as they walked together to the park’s center where Crystal was waiting for them. Crystal saw the couple approaching and she looked amused, in her mind knowing that she was ruining Madison’s life regardless of the outcome.
“Good afternoon Conner, Maddie,” Crystal said, “so nice to see you again. Maddie, have you come to a decision on what we discussed?”
Madison was ready to speak but looked at Conner and nodded, “I have, and my answer is hell fucking no. Conner and I are staying together and there’s nothing you can do about it!”
“Are you sure?” Crystal angrily responded, “You remember what I told you?” Conner stepped and got in front of Crystal.
“You are not going to say a word to anyone about that abortion,” Conner threatened, “you won’t because you’re going to be too busy dealing with the firestorm in your business.”
“What on earth are you talking about?” Crystal scoffed.
“You really thought you could hide all those deals didn’t you?” Conner replied, bringing something up on his phone and showed it to Crystal, “Just how long did you think you could get away with this scheme? I audited your investments, I guess you really thought you could get away with felony tax evasion. No wonder you wanted me as your wealth advisor, you knew I could figure it all out. You wanted me under your thumb to make sure I didn’t tell anyone, am I right? I guess all that remains is to send this data to the IRS through an anonymous tip…”
Crystal was sweating as she looked at the phone and blurted out, “Let’s not be so hasty, why don’t we just drop this and go our separate ways?”
“Not good enough Crystal,” Conner responded, “We need to make sure you stay out of our lives for good. First off, you are going to delete all those medical records on Maddie right now. Then, you’re going to be our servant for tonight. If we’re satisfied, then we won’t report this evidence to the IRS and blast you all over the internet. What's it going to be Crystal? Risk your reputation, risk losing your investors, and risk going to prison? Or comply with us?” The trio were silent, Conner confidently stood in front of Crystal, he felt stronger than ever standing to his oppressor. Crystal on the other hand looked like she was filled with unyielding rage however instead of speaking, she pulled out her phone and deleted the medical records her PI uncovered about Madison.
“There I deleted them, can we call it even now?” Crystal pleaded.
“Not a chance, if your ass wants to stay out of jail, then you’re my slave for tonight got it?!” Madison commanded. Crystal sighed, she couldn’t risk resisting so she resigned herself to this and frowned.
“Fine if that's what it takes, then I will follow your orders tonight. Let's get this over with and go to your house,” Crystal muttered.
“Nah, start right now,” Madison barked, “Kiss my chucks!” Crystal looked like a deer in the headlights.
“Right here, with everyone around?” Crystal replied.
“Yes right here, right now, kiss my converse!” Madison ordered. Crystal hesitated and looked around her. She saw several people talking selfies, buying souvenirs, and going about their business. In front of her Madison’s sneaker was out in front waiting for Crystal to kiss it. Madison started tapping her foot, waiting for Crystal to do as she was told. Crystal took a deep breath and decided she had to do it. Crystal knelt down, closed her eyes, and planted a quick kiss on the toe cap of Madison’s black converse.
She quickly got back up, praying no one saw her as Conner and Madison laughed. Crystal then saw Madison was recording this on her phone. Madison told Crystal they were going to record everything they plan to do with Crystal just in case she tries to renege on the deal. Crystal’s expression turned hopeless, a visage that Conner never thought he’d see but was delighted to see.
“Hrm I don’t think you liked that, Conner why doesn’t she show us how devoted a slave she is?” Madison smirked at Conner.
“You’re right Maddie,” Conner responded, “Crystal, you will lick the sole of Maddie’s chucks right now!”
“You can’t be fucking serious!” Crystal argued, “That's disgusting!” Conner and Madison smiled evilly at her as she just sunk into despair. Madison sat on the edge of the fountain behind her and held out her foot, exposing the worn sole of her shoe to Crystal. There was dirt, bits of crushed popcorn, and even an occasional blade of grass stuck to the bottom. The thought of licking that was making Crystal sick.
“Doesn’t it look delicious Crystal? Lick it from the heel to the toe and swallow everything,” Conner taunted as he got his phone ready to record. Crystal was on the verge of tears but she was willing to do anything to save herself from having her crimes exposed. With every fiber of her being telling her to run away, Crystal stuck out her tongue and dragged her tongue from the heel to the toe of Madison’s converse. Crystal felt repulsed doing it as she could taste the dirt, the food bits, and even the grass sticking to her tongue. She wanted to spit it all out but she forced herself to swallow all of the dirt and scum from the sole of the sneaker. She heard some people call her gross and saw some people staring at her.
“Alright, thats some true devotion slave,” Madison said hoping off the fountain ledge, “Conner lets have her back at our place so she can service us.”
“Of course,” Conner replied, “Let's go Crystal, you heard your master!” With her head low, the trio left the amusement park and went back to Conner’s house. It was a long drive and Crystal was silent the whole time, but at this point she was resigned to this. She was scared what these two would do to her but the constant threat of going to prison was the motivation to power through it.
The trio arrived at Conner’s house and Conner locked the door behind them. Madison took a seat on the couch and crossed her legs as Crystal was instructed to kneel before Madison. Conner stood next to the two, his camera ready to record the next part.
“You had a great start Crystal but now you must complete what you started at the park,” Conner said, “I want my girlfriend’s converse licked clean! Lick every bit of scum, dirt, and shit all over her sneakers. I want those shoes clean and don’t forget to get into every groove of those soles! Now repeat my order!”
Crystal looked miserable, and started to tear up, “I will lick clean your girlfriend’s shoes and swallow every bit,” she said as tears rolled down her cheeks. Madison presented her sneaker to Crystal as the girl knelt down on her hands and knees and without refusing, she began licking Madison’s sneakers completely. She glided her tongue along the rubber sidewalls, and started licking the toe caps only for Madison to shove the sneaker into Crystal’s mouth.
“Don’t you dare spit them out, suck on those toe caps!” Madison shouted, “You’re going to gag on my sneakers bitch!” Crystal’s mouth was filled by Madison’s sneaker as she forced herself to suck on them. After a few moments, Madison pulled her shoe out of Crystal’s mouth and barked at Crystal to lick the soles clean. Crystal spent nearly 20 minutes, making her tongue black licking every piece of dirt and scum from Madison’s shoes; making sure to swallow every bit. Crystal looked defeated, but Madison and Conner were just getting started.
The three went into Conner’s bedroom as the couple stripped down to their underwear and sneakers. They ordered Crystal to get naked, so she reluctantly followed their instructions. They had her lay on her back on the bed as Madison restrained Crystal’s arms to the bedposts. Conner positioned himself on top of Crystal and pulled out a large dildo they picked up from Madison’s apartment earlier that day. Madison took off her sneakers and peeled her sweaty socks off her sweaty feet. She placed both moist socks into one of her shoes and shoved the stinky sneaker over Crystal’s nose. Crystal’s eyes watered as the stench hit her nose. Out of impulse, she opened her mouth to cry out, only for Madison to shove the toe cap of her other sneaker into Crystal’s open mouth; forcing Crystal to breathe in Madison’s sweaty foot stench. Madison then motioned to Conner who began to fuck Crystal with the dildo.
Conner shoved the dildo in and out of Crystal’s pussy as he restrained her legs. She screamed into her sneaker gag as all she could breathe in was Madison’s sweaty socks and sneakers. The stench was making her cry but suddenly, she was moaning with pleasure as her eyes rolled back. Conner noticed she was resisting less and less as they dominated her. Within a few minutes of being fucked by the dildo, Crystal gave a loud moan into the sneaker as she convulsed in orgasm.
Conner pulled out the dildo Madison heard Crystal moan for more. Madison removed the sneakers from Crystal’s face and sat above her head. Madison placed her sweaty size 9 feet over Crystal’s face as Conner fucked herwith the dildo again. Crystal was moaning loudly this time and the couple could hear her loudly sniffing Madison’s sweaty feet. Madison then placed her foot into Crystal’s mouth and to their surprise Crystal’s eyes rolled back again as she feverishly sucked on Madison’s sweaty toes. Within moments, Crystal came again harder, raising her hips as she sucked on Madison’s toes. Madison pulled back and looked at Conner unsure of what was happening.
“More, more, more,” Crystal muttered in some kind of trance, “I need more of your feet! Madison I need your feet! Please I’ll do anything, shove your feet back in my mouth! I need to smell those shoes again! I’ve never felt anything like this! Please, I’m begging you! PLEASE I NEED YOUR FEET!!!” Conner and Madison looked at each other and smiled. This powerful and wealthy villainess that tormented them was finally broken. Reduced to begging to lick and smell Madison’s feet and converse. After orgasming another three times, Crystal was collapsed on the floor, a slave to her lust. She laid there, inhaling from Madison’s stinky sneaker while licking the sole of the other as Conner and Madison fucked each other. Unlike before, this time they weren’t fucking for fun. They were celebrating being free from a mutual oppressor and expressing a bond they created with each other and it all began with a pair of black converse.
A few days later Conner met Madison for lunch at a cafe in town. She discussed how thanksgiving break was coming and Conner was glad to hear she was doing well in her classes, even math thanks to his help.
“You know Conner, if you're not doing anything this holiday break, would you like to come and meet my parents? I’d like them to meet you,” Madison said, sipping her smoothie.
“Maddie, I’d be delighted,” Conner replied with a smile.
“Oh by the way, she’s blowing up my phone again, shall we give her something to tide her over through the holiday break?” Madison replied, showing Conner a text on her phone. The text was from Crystal and it had a picture of Crystal in a maid outfit kneeling down with her tongue out.
Mistress Madison, your sneaker bitch is dying to lick your shoes clean again. I’m begging you, please let me have the honor of serving your feet again! Read her text.
“Man, what a pathetic loser,” Conner laughed.
“I think this time, she should lick your chucks!” Madison said with a smile.
“If she doesn’t clean them fast enough, smack her ass with yours!” Conner laughed.
“Oh we should write that down!” Madison laughed back as the two discussed plans on how to dominate their new sneaker slave and travel plans to spend the holiday season together.
Last edited by Daddy_DZ on Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
gzero773

Post by gzero773 »

That was an ending I definitely didn't expect lol. Thank you so much for a wonderful story!
Daddy_DZ

Post by Daddy_DZ »

gzero773 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:54 am That was an ending I definitely didn't expect lol. Thank you so much for a wonderful story!
I thought to myself how could I give an ending people would never see coming? I had planned for Crystal to become Madison's shoe slave from the beginning but it was tricky finding a way to get there
nikefan

Post by nikefan »

Came here looking to read a hot sneaker smelling story, ended up reading a novel. Thanks for writing this amazing story!
Daddy_DZ

Post by Daddy_DZ »

nikefan wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:20 am Came here looking to read a hot sneaker smelling story, ended up reading a novel. Thanks for writing this amazing story!
Thank you for being a fan of the project :) I tease a sequel but idk how much I really want to do that lol If the demand is high enough for it maybe but not right now