Converse Stories

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gzero773

Re: Converse Stories

Post by gzero773 »

I think part 6 was important for the plot development, it makes all the fun sections that much more impactful. I've been so immersed in this writing, it's been such a great read the past few days. Can't wait for more!
chucko

Post by chucko »

I love that more people are finally writing their own stories! This one has been great so far and I can't wait to read more. I hope more people see this stuff and realize that they can do it too!
Daddy_DZ

Post by Daddy_DZ »

gzero773 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:38 am I think part 6 was important for the plot development, it makes all the fun sections that much more impactful. I've been so immersed in this writing, it's been such a great read the past few days. Can't wait for more!
That was the intention so glad you still enjoyed it. I do know the audience wants the sneaker sex but I'm glad people do enjoy the story as well
Daddy_DZ

Post by Daddy_DZ »

chucko wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:38 pm I love that more people are finally writing their own stories! This one has been great so far and I can't wait to read more. I hope more people see this stuff and realize that they can do it too!
So do I and because of the positive the sneaker fetish community has given this story, this won't be my last
gzero773

Post by gzero773 »

Whenever I order my sneaker customs, I do enjoy writing out the scene and scripting my ideas, but I've never considered doing a full-blown story. Many of the converse customs on manyvids are ones that I've ordered and scripted out over the years, so I do agree that the potential to write is there and can be fun. At other times, I feel drained after writing because of the brain power I utilize to script out the scenes, but usually the final product is worth it. With Daddy's story, I feel that the plot is so relatable and easy to get immersed into and I find myself living vicariously through Connor lol. Glad to hear that more will be coming!
Daddy_DZ

Post by Daddy_DZ »

gzero773 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:46 pm With Daddy's story, I feel that the plot is so relatable and easy to get immersed into and I find myself living vicariously through Connor lol. Glad to hear that more will be coming!
Thank you so much :) Conner and Madison are loosely based on real people. I set out to create a relatable plot, a relationship between two people that felt like in some way it could happen. Yes there is a little suspension of disbelief in some areas with this story but its fiction. I'm not sure how many more chapters this story will have, I feel like it shouldn't go beyond 12 but it depends on what I feel an organic ending is. I do have an ending for this story but I'm still thinking what I want to tell before we get there. I want to keep things believable so I don't want this story to get too crazy lol One of my drafts was to make Madison have hypnosis and explore her adventures with her super powered converse but I couldn't stop laughing at the idea lol

If there is a demand for a story like that then maybe, but I'm having fun writing this realistic, relatable style of story
gzero773

Post by gzero773 »

I agree the realistic, relatable style is a great direction. The believability is what sells it for me personally. The threesome you wrote about in the recent chapter is such a dream scenario, but it's not too farfetched that it could never realistically happen. The steamy parts have all been incredibly hot
Daddy_DZ

Post by Daddy_DZ »

Whats funny to me at least is I feel I do a better job writing the non-steamy parts and feel like the steamy sections are milquetoast lol glad to see those are well received too

A lot of these steamy sections are things I have fantasied about or done in the past. The threesome was not one of them and since I'm married it likely never will be lol
Daddy_DZ

Post by Daddy_DZ »

The plot thickens...

The Girl with the Black Converse
Chapter 8- Altercation

Madison stole a bite of Conner’s twist cone as the two laughed. They enjoyed their frozen treats, Madison fawning over how much she was enjoying her birthday cake sundae. Conner learned ice cream was her favorite dessert, while he was more a fan of cookies. The two sat and talked a little bit, Madison imitating some of the other patrons getting their ice cream, making Conner laugh with what she came up with. The two lovers decided at 10pm it was time to leave and go crash at one of their places. As much as Conner wanted to spend the night in Madison’s apartment (and maybe get another 3 some with Alyssa) her bed was much smaller than his; so the couple opted to crash at Conner’s house.

The two left the ice cream shop holding hands as they headed towards Conner’s car, still laughing at Madison’s jokes from inside. Suddenly a pair of bright headlights came on, momentarily blinding the two. A silhouette stepped out of the driver’s seat and opened up the trunk. The man pulled out a wooden baseball bat and approached the couple. Conner stepped in front of Madison to shield her when the man spoke to them.

“You keep ducking my calls Maddie,” the man said, “now I’ve had enough of your bullshit. You’re coming back with me right now!”

“Ryan?!” Madison called out, “what the fuck are you doing here?! I told you we’re done!”

“NO WE ARE NOT DONE MADDIE!” Ryan shouted, “We’re done when I say we’re done not get in the car!” Conner held his hand out towards Ryan in a ‘back off’ motion. Ryan was at least 6ft tall, and he looked well built. Conner smelled of alcohol, this Ryan guy was likely drunk, so there was no chance he’d let Madison get in a car with this guy.

“Buddy, I need you to get in your car and go away from us,” Conner responded, keeping Madison behind him, “Not going to tell you again.”

“Or what bro?” Ryan laughed, “Maddie, are you serious with this guy? This punk ass little bitch? Bro get away from my girl or I’ll bust you up.” Ryan approached Conner, bat held firmly in his hand and was clearly ready to start some trouble. Conner kept Madison back knowing this situation could turn violent. Ryan got in Conner’s face.

“You serious right now bro?” Ryan said, the stench of alcohol could be smelt off his breath, “you better ease back out of my face bitch.”

“Get back in your car and go home,” Conner responded looking at the bat then back to Ryan, “We don’t want any trouble. Ryan laughed.

“Well you got trouble bitch,” Ryan threatened, “now I suggest you get back in your little car before I break your teeth in.” Conner knew this was really bad, the ice cream store was closed and there was no one else but the three of them in the parking lot. Even still, Ryan was drunk and could do anything; he had to keep Madison safe.

“Drop the bat and go home, we don’t want trouble,” Conner responded, trying his very best to de-escalate things. Ryan dropped the bat and got in Conner’s face forcing him back.

“Come on bro lets go,” Ryan taunted, “do something! Do something, come on, come on, do something bitch ass!” Conner wasn’t about to get into a fight here but he motioned for Madison to get back as he stood his ground.

“Just relax, let's try to calm down,” Conner said, putting his hands up. Ryan eased off for a moment, nodding his head in agreement. Could this have worked- BAM! Ryan suckerpunched Conner in the face, forcing Conner to stumble a few steps before falling to the ground from losing his balance. Madison shrieked as she saw Ryan hit Conner. She rushed to intervene, getting in front of Ryan and keeping him away from Conner. Ryan grabs her by her arm very hard and pushes her to the ground demanding Conner get back up.

Conner stood back up and wiped some blood off the side of his face from a cut on his lip. He took a defensive stance as Ryan rushed him. Conner dodged Ryan’s several attempts to hit him before Conner grabbed Ryan’s arm and using Ryan’s own weight against him, Conner flipped him onto his back; hitting the pavement hard. Conner twisted Ryan’s arm and placed his foot on Ryan’s chest keeping him pinned.

“Maddie, call the cops! Now!” Conner yelled as Madison picked herself up and called for some police. Within a few moments several officers were on the scene and Ryan was being placed in handcuffs and loaded into the back of a police cruiser. Conner and Madison each gave their statements to the police, Madison informed the police officer she would press charges. Ryan was driven off in the police car and Conner declined medical attention. Madison and Conner were cleared to leave and Madison drove Conner back to his place, Ryan’s punch made him feel disoriented and gave him a bad headache.

Conner laid on his bed with Madison at his side, she had an icepack pressed against his face. He had a pretty noticeable bruise but his lip was no longer bleeding. The two looked at each other and Madison looked especially sad.

“I can’t believe that asshole ruined your good night,” she lamented, “god why couldn’t get just leave me alone. I’m sorry I got you involved.” She started to tear up, “I just wanted to give you a good night and that fucking asshole up and ruined everything!” Conner placed his hands on Madison’s shoulders and gently rubbed them softly telling her ‘shhhh’. He placed his hand on her cheek as she looked at him, tears running down her cheeks. Conner wiped them away.

“This was one of the best days I’ve ever had Maddie,” Conner said, “I don’t care about what just happened. Being with you is all I could ask for. There’s nothing you could do to ruin my day. Please don’t cry.” The two shared a kiss and Conner embraced Madison. “Let's be clear, that asshole sucker punched me. I’d have blocked that if I saw it coming.”

Madison giggled, “Oh yeah? I bet you would have tough guy. Where’d you learn to fight like that anyway?”

“I took a few years of karate and boxing when I was in high school and college,” Conner replied as the two laid cuddling up together.

“You never told me that,” Madison said looking up at him, “what else are you hiding I wonder?”

“I’m a secret spy for the KGB,” Conner joked in a fake russian accent, “I have been assigned to seduce pretty American blonde girls, very important research.” Madison stuck her tongue out at him as the two continued joking until they fell asleep.

The next morning Madison awoke with Conner’s tongue flicking her clit. She grabbed the top of his head and pushed him into her snatch, not bothering to muffle her moans as he didn’t let up on her for a moment. She felt his finger enter her pussy and began to quickly finger her along with licking her. She was overflowing from the sensation as she started raising her hips from the approaching climax. Her toes curled as she was brought over the edge, pushing Conner’s head into her moist pussy, she came all over his face.

Conner wiped her juices off his face as Madison was reeling from the pleasure. Conner gave her a kiss on her lips and greeted her good morning. Madison was still a little fried from the orgasm and could hardly get out a ‘morning’ back at Conner. Conner went into the bathroom and started up the shower before coming back into the bedroom, naked and his cock erect. He stood before Madison with a big smile on his face.

“Why don’t you join me, gorgeous?” he asked her. Madison practically jumped out of bed at the chance to co-shower with her new boyfriend. She grabbed some soap and a shampoo from her overnight bag and the two entered the shower together.

The warm water hit her skin first as Madison slowly entered the shower, letting the warm water hit her back. Conner joined her, wrapping his arms around her waist and embracing her as the water hit them both. They began to kiss, Madison making sure to be gentle with Conner’s bruises. Madison grabbed her body wash and put some into Conner’s hands as he began to lather the soap all over her body, especially her breasts. He took pleasure in massaging her breasts, they were so amazing, and just the right size. He moved his soapy hands to her ass as he began washing it. He gave her a love smack on her ass and some kisses on her neck.

Madison took some of Conner’s body wash and began lathering it on his chest before starting to move down. Conner’s dick has been erect the whole time and Madison was well aware of it. She knelt down and gently rubbed soap all over Conner’s dick but before he could enjoy it, he felt his dick be sandwiched by Madison’s breasts. This was amazing and Conner never felt this before. Her breasts felt like 2 pillows rubbing his cock and the sensation of the water combined with Madison’s boobjob was so nice.

“Let's rinse ourselves off and really enjoy this,” she said as she stood back up. The couple rinsed each other off and Madison washed her hair. Once they were finished Madison positioned her ass to Conner, showing off her large peacock tattoo. Conner loved staring at but knew she was waiting for him to enter her. Conner rubbed his dick at her pussy’s lips and then shoved himself into her. She let out a brief moan as Conner grabbed hold of his hips and started fucking her from behind. The water helped keep everything lubricated as the two fucked like rabbits in the shower. Madison’s moans echoed in the shower stall as she braced against the tile walls. Conner grabbed her ass cheeks firmly, squeezing them hard which Madison deeply enjoyed.

“Fuck yeah,” Madison moaned, “don’t stop!” Conner fucked her harder, faster, rougher. He was like a beast, smashing his pelvis into her dripping pussy, although with the water it was hard to tell how wet Madison really was. He felt her vagina clamp down as she went to take a deep breath before exhaling loudly. Conner pulled out and blew a large load of cum all over her peacock tattoo. The cum washed off with the shower water and the two took a moment to come down from their orgams.

Once out of the shower Madison was brushing her hair in the bathroom as Conner got dressed for the day. He put on a sky blue polo and gray shorts with some black socks, and the black converse he bought a while back. Madison put her hair into a ponytail and threw on a green t-shirt, capri jeans, some zebra striped ankle socks, and the gray high top converse from the day before.

“Hey, want to come to the mall with me?” Madison asked as she was lacing up her shoes, “One of my sorority sisters, Charlotte, put in a big order with the cookie placed there for the gala and I offered to pick up the order. We could check out some stores while we’re there if you want!”

Conner pretended to think about it. “Hrm I might have to move some things around in my schedule but I think I can fit that in, only if you let me buy you some new shoes,” he winked.

“Like I’d say no to that,” she laughed as she grabbed her handbag, “I know you just can’t get enough of me in my chucks.”

“I really can’t,” Conner laughed as he looked at her seductively, “I want to buy you so many of them cause you look so hot wearing them!” Madison laughed as she nudged him out the door.

“Let's go mister, if you stare at them too long we’ll never get to the mall.” The couple laughed as they left for the mall.

The couple walked through the mall, opting to get their errand out of the way last as Madison said they were picking up about 200 special ordered cookies. Madison had Conner go with her to forever 21 where she looked at some of the tops and cardigans. Fall was coming soon so the stores had brought out their autumn products. Madison wasn’t seeing anything she really liked though; on the other hand Conner was just imagining her in all sorts of different outfits. He did worry though with the colder weather would she put her converse away for some cold weather boots? He’d hope not but he’d have to wait and see.

Madison took him into bath and body works, Madison claimed it was her favorite store and she seemed pretty friendly with the employees. When he asked her about it Madison explained that when she was a freshman she worked at this bath and body works and got to know all of the employees. She stopped working halfway through sophomore year when she was accepted into the sorority. She and Conner sampled several different scents, Conner picking himself a men’s fragrance that Madison loved while she grabbed 2 body washes for herself. She loved the halloween themed scents and Conner thought it was very cute to shop with her, she made what would normally be mundane shopping into a fun activity.

Next came Conner’s favorite part, the shoe store. The mall had a large shoe store with an enormous selection and Conner took Madison straight to the women’s converse section. He nearly drooled at the huge selection of different colors and styles and Madison was already looking at some pink sneakers. Conner watched to see which shoes she’d pick before looking at what he wanted to see her try on.

“Conner help me find the pink lows in my size, look for a 9 and half,” she instructed as she was looking at the different colors. Conner looked at the boxes seeing mostly 6s, 7s, and 8s; no 9 and half but he did pull out a 10.

“How about 10?” he said, opening the box and pulling out the pink sneaker.

“10 might be too big-” she replied as she grabbed the sneaker then looked at Conner. “Is this a men's 10 Conner?”

“You said a 9 and a half, what?” he replied confused.

“Oh you’re hopeless,” she laughed, putting the sneaker down and putting her foot into it. The shoe was much too large for her. “See? You picked me a men's 10 silly, I need a 9 and a half in womens.” She handed him back the large shoe. Conner felt so embarrassed, he legitimately didn’t notice the wrong size. After moving some boxes around, Conner found the pink low tops in 9 and half womens.He handed her the box and noticed she had another box on a bench.

Madison pulled out the pink low tops and slipped them on. Her feet were in a brand new pair of Converse and they were so vibrant on her feet. Conner hoped she liked them as she slipped on the other shoe. She went to take a few steps in them just to be sure as Conner noticed her gray high tops on the bench. He looked around and noticed no one was in the aisle. Conner knelt down and buried his face in the gray high top and took a deep whiff of her scent, shuddering as her sweaty foot funk aroma hit his nostrils. He grew to love the smell of her stinky shoes so much more as he was with her, it was like an intoxicating perfume to him. He breathed in from the other shoe before he felt someone tap his shoulder and a male voice said, “What do you think you’re doing!”

Conner fell backwards but it was only Madison pretending to be someone else. Madison laughed as Conner’s heart skipped a beat from her prank. “Bad boy, you could at least wait until we get home,” she teased. “What do you think of these?” She pointed to the pink low tops.

“I think they’re awesome!” Conner replied, getting back up.

“Yeah? I like them too,” she replied, slipping them off, “I picked out another pair but those are going to be a mystery.”

“Could I see you in a different pair?” Conner asked, “I want to see you in something that isn’t converse.” Madison raised an eyebrow but wasn’t opposed to at least trying on a different brand of shoe. Conner brought her to the nike section and found a pair of nike dunk lows in blue/white in her size.

“Oh I see,” Madison said, “you saw Alyssa wearing these and since you like her so much you want me to imitate her, I get it.”

“No, I just want to see what you’d look like in something different is all,” Conner defended himself. Madison shrugged and slipped on the nike sneaker. They were very different from her normal style. Conner wasn’t sure what to make of it, he’d grown so used to her in those very sexy converse that seeing her in different shoes was very new. She stepped around and seemed to enjoy them enough.

“What do you think? I know you wish I was Alyssa,” she teased.

“I like it, but it's very different,” Conner thought out loud.

“Well they’re expensive as hell, so no,” Madison laughed, “was there anything else you wanted to see me try?” Conner saw they had slip-on type of converse and motioned towards them. He let Madison look at the colors and she picked out a pair of cute pastel blue sneakers commenting how they’d look nice with dresses. Conner smiled as he paid for her 3 pairs, eagerly waiting to play with all three but very curious what the mystery pair looked like. Madison told him that she planned to wear the mystery pair to the gala and it would make Conner’s jaw hit the floor.

The couple finished their shopping trip by picking up the 2 big boxes of custom made cookies for the gala. The cookies were shaped like ribbons covered in green icing with the sorority letters written on them in white frosting. Madison explained the green ribbon was a symbol of cerebral palsy and the gala was a big party that hosted a big auction of items created by the students to wealthy donors and all the money made from the auction would go to the cerebral palsy awareness fund. Conner thought this was amazing and was glad to help such a wonderful cause.

Conner drove her back to her sorority house and they dropped off the custom cookies for the gala. Madison informed Conner the gala itself was being held at the Hilton hotel the next town over because they needed a large space to rent out. Once that was done Conner took Madison back to her apartment.

“So you can dress in a polo and jeans,” she informed him, “like you don’t have to go full blown suit and tie but look nice.”

“What about you?” Conner asked, “Do I get a preview of what you’ll be wearing tonight?”

“Oh I have an outfit I have to wear cause I’m in the sorority,” she responded, “however your surprise is part of my outfit. Trust me, if you get hard on my normal shoes, these babies will keep you hard for a week!” Conner liked the sound of that and was now extremely curious just what she would be wearing tonight. “So yeah, guests don’t need to be there until 6, but if you want to come by the hotel at like 5:30, you can help us set up. Sound good?”

“Its a date” Conner winked. The two kissed and Madison went back to her apartment. Conner drove home trying to ignore the erection he had from thinking about how divine Madison would be looking tonight.

Madison walked into her apartment and was greeted by Lisa who was on her computer. She was looking over a finalized list of guest bidders for the gala. Lisa checked her phone and received a text from Charlotte.

Hey Lisa, I just got word there needs to be 3 more bidders added to the auction list. Please add: Sargiss, Eugene/ McIntyre, Crystal/ and Jones,Catherine. Read the text.
Dominoe

Post by Dominoe »

Awesome stuff! Really well written story. I’m excited to see those pink low tops and the slip on converse in action