Moccasins & Mukluks

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cylan

Re: Moccasins & Mukluks

Post by cylan »

Hi! I understand you! I don't like all types of soft soled footwear, it depends a lot on their design. I find modern jazz slippers very sexy because they highlight the shape of the foot, its arch, its curves... I regret that they are only available in black or white leather. It would be great if they existed in a wide choice of colors!
I really love your Taos moccasins! Their turquoise leather soles look amazing! Taos made fantastic moccasins, indeed! Could you post other pics of this fabulous pair, please? Do you wear them often? Under what circumstances, and where?
bigchief_us2

Post by bigchief_us2 »

I have a few pairs of Taos moccasins. I have been wearing them for awhile. I love the Taos boots with fringes. The bootie squaw styles are beautiful. I also have the thunderbird moccasins. I wear them all the time without any socks. I wear my moccasins all the time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bigchief_us2

Post by bigchief_us2 »

I have a few pairs of Taos moccasins. I have been wearing them for awhile. I love the Taos boots with fringes. The bootie squaw styles are beautiful. I also have the thunderbird moccasins. I wear them all the time without any socks.
cylan

Post by cylan »

You are lucky that you can wear moccasins all the time! I would like to do the same! But as I always say moccasins are not part of French culture, and in our country we even do not have traditional soft sole footwear. Because of this, wearing moccasins in town or at work is a bit complicated as it would be perceived as... wacky! :?
I have a pair of Kaibab boots that I bought 28 years ago! They are the same as in this photo:

Mine are not brown but sand colored, and mid-calf high (9 buttons). I like to wear them under jeans (with thin cotton socks), when the weather is sunny (to carefully avoid damaging the soles). I like to wear them in town or to go to the mall or to go shopping. I also like to wear them to drive my car long distances.
Because I wear them very little and take good care of them, they are still in excellent condition!
bigchief_us2

Post by bigchief_us2 »

They are beautiful! I have a pair of those with fringes.
I have a hard time with those silver buttons they are hard to attach. I saw a store on eBay in France , they were selling Canadian moccasins. I bet lots if women there would love to have a pair of Indian moccasins.
I am selling a kneehigh pair of fringed moccasins on eBay
The cost $150.00 I am selling them for 85.00! I had only wore them fir photos they are ladies size 7
What size moccasins do you wear?
bigchief_us2

Post by bigchief_us2 »

Here is my eBay link for the moccasins:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fringed-knee-H ... 632-2357-0
bigchief_us2

Post by bigchief_us2 »

Here are mine
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bigchief_us2

Post by bigchief_us2 »

Here are my eBay moccasins size 7
cylan

Post by cylan »

Your boots look like mine! :D Have you had them for a long time?
Yes, you can find moccasins in France. But I think the women who buy them use them as slippers, ie at home. No chance to see them, then. It is a consequence of the absence of soft soled footwear in our culture: soft soles mean home footwear... :?
If I have time, tomorrow I will post personal photos of women's moccasins. If I don't have time, I will do it on Monday.
cylan

Post by cylan »

The boots you sell on ebay look cute! I like them a lot! You said that you took pictures modelling them. Could you post these pics, please?