Cousin's gf

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

preacher860

Cousin's gf

Post by preacher860 »

We had that family party at my place this weekend and cousin came with his new gf. When they arrived, I immediately noticed his gf's very nice athletic build and her cool sneakers. I was hoping she would leave them by the door but unfortunately she kept them on. Finally, after what seemed like hours, she went to bathroom and for some reason, decided to remove her shoes when she entered the house. No one around! I knew I had only 30 seconds so I quickly put my hand in one and felt the nice toe imprints. She obviously had them for hours because they were very moist inside! Then I stuck my nose in and... oh wow! Very fragrant but not overwhelming, just perfect! A mix of sweat and corn-chippy odor. Breathed in a few times and imagined the fun I could have with these smelly size 8 babies if only I had more time.

Then click! the bathroom door opened and I realized a bit too late that I had been carried on by the incredible moisty-sweaty smell and forgot she was just around the corner! I had just enough time to take the sneak off my nose, but not to put it back on the floor! She caught me with the shoe in hand and seemed amused, and we had that awkward conversation:

- Hey! These are my shoes! Don't take them away!
- Oh.. Hum.. No no I was just looking
- Looking what!?
- I.. I like the model they look cool
- Oh really? Why thank you!
- Here [handing her the sneak]
- You took a big risk you know, those are hazardous!
- How's that?
- Well I ran countless miles in these and they smell a lot
- Really? (as if i didn't already know). Took the shoe back to my nose and sniffed it again.
- Hey.. HEY! NOOO!! hahaha!
- Woah you're right they do smell
- Oh my god! Hahaha (half amused, half embarrassed) you didn't just sniff my shoes? hahaha!

I gave her the shoe back and it ended there but that was quite an exciting moment!

Here are a few pics. Was only able to get her from behind unfortunately but you can see her sneaks and shapely calves:
IMG_1539.JPG
IMG_1543.JPG
IMG_1547.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fanner1

Re: Cousin's gf

Post by fanner1 »

Last edited by fanner1 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Wow great story,gotta take that risk for a good whiff of those babies!
rei

Post by rei »

very nice ... Asics gel frantic 2

theres a used pair exactly the same on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Womens-Asics-Ge ... 43c348e1ba
Seethegirls

Post by Seethegirls »

Awesome story man. I'd die for an experience like that.
rei

Post by rei »

Was she sockless ? It looks that way from the photos
preacher860

Post by preacher860 »

No she wasn't, she had white no-shows on, unfortunately. But thinking of it, maybe it's better this way: my heart missed a few beats when I saw her remove her sneaks by the door, who knows if it wouldn't have just stopped forever has she been sockless? :)
Seethegirls

Post by Seethegirls »

How old is she?
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

Good story and pics! Your family should host more casual parties more often. Sneakers encouraged! :lol:
preacher860

Post by preacher860 »

Seethegirls wrote:How old is she?
Hmm don't know for sure but her bf is mid-30s, I'd say she's in the same range.

@rel thanks, I didn't know what the exact model was!