girls in sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lefty7

girls in sneakers

Post by lefty7 »

I would love to find some girls that will have sex with you in sneakers.. to bad there is not a Web site to find girls like that..
irishlincoln

Re: girls in sneakers

Post by irishlincoln »

First, find a girl to have sex with. After you get to know her or start having sex then just tell her you like shoes. It's that simple. I've told several girls when I was younger and my wife now knows about my fetish. Every single one of them was cool with it. All they have to do is wear their shoes during sex. Big deal. Just be honest and open. Heck, even buy them a pair you like and tell them you think they look hot on them. Most girls, at least the ones I've known, are okay with it.
lickjunk

Post by lickjunk »

It really isn't that hard to do. I told my wife that I had a shoe fetish and she was like ok. I will say if they find out on their own it doesn't go very well. Speaking from experience. Start it slow and just tell het that she makes her shoes look good. I've boughtmy wwife lots of shoes now and she always wears them in bed. She has asked my to cum on them and then she will wear them to the store with my cum still running off of them. Good luck
lickjunk

Post by lickjunk »

It really isn't that hard to do. I told my wife that I had a shoe fetish and she was like ok. I will say if they find out on their own it doesn't go very well. Speaking from experience. Start it slow and just tell het that she makes her shoes look good. I've boughtmy wwife lots of shoes now and she always wears them in bed. She has asked my to cum on them and then she will wear them to the store with my cum still running off of them. Good luck
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

lickjunk wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:23 am It really isn't that hard to do. I told my wife that I had a shoe fetish and she was like ok. I will say if they find out on their own it doesn't go very well. Speaking from experience. Start it slow and just tell het that she makes her shoes look good. I've boughtmy wwife lots of shoes now and she always wears them in bed. She has asked my to cum on them and then she will wear them to the store with my cum still running off of them. Good luck
Hopefully she wore Reeboks with cum on them ..
gss145

Post by gss145 »

With a website you mean call girls or dating apps? When money is involved I think it could be rather easy. Dating takes more efford.

If you want to find a girl by dating I suggest you propose the 'sneaker in bed thing' at your place. I experienced girls that dont like having their dirty sneakers in their own bed but when it is at your place and you can replace the sheets quickly after you are done it should be much easier.