Waitress on a roof patio

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Spartacus

Waitress on a roof patio

Post by Spartacus »

This photo was difficult to get because I had my wife and friends with me.
So, I hope you enjoy it :-)
pic_49.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spartacus

Re: Waitress on a roof patio

Post by Spartacus »

Anyone know what shoes these are?
Seethegirls

Post by Seethegirls »

New Balance of some sort
sniffs_her_shoes

Post by sniffs_her_shoes »

Women's New Balance Barringer
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
irishlincoln

Post by irishlincoln »

Those New Balance are hot! I love the way she is arching her foot a little. I would love to take those off her feet and sniff one while I pump the other one. I would love to shoot into both of them and have her put them back on and wear them. Those are so hot. :twisted: Thanks for sharing!

Also, shoe info "Created to meet the competitive requirements of world-class runner and Team New Balance member Jenny Barringer, whose name appears on the women's 890 model"
Spartacus

Post by Spartacus »

sniffs_her_shoes wrote:Women's New Balance Barringer
Thanks for the quick reply and for an accurate shoe.
I too would love to remove them and do things :-)
Snkrat

Post by Snkrat »

They're definitely fuckable I probably wouldn't have given them a second look in a shop, usually it's not until you see sneakers on someone who brings them to life, so to speak, that you might consider them fuckable then they can become instant sneaker pussies - like most things, just all depends on the sneakers & the chick.
sniffs_her_shoes

Post by sniffs_her_shoes »

Snkrat wrote:They're definitely fuckable I probably wouldn't have given them a second look in a shop, usually it's not until you see sneakers on someone who brings them to life, so to speak, that you might consider them fuckable then they can become instant sneaker pussies - like most things, just all depends on the sneakers & the chick.
I totally agree. An attractive woman will make whatever shoe look arousing mainly because they're on her feet. I've seen running shoes that seemed plain until I saw them on a certain chick and it made me lust after her shoes...even though they were the same ones I thought were boring before.
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Hot