Nike shox

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

crazy8u

Nike shox

Post by crazy8u »

2013-04-02 10.48.56.jpg
I was at this house for a few day working, I kept seeing these and the second day I was gonna make my move, she came down from upstairs and I had to abort mission, she put them on and left for an hour or two, came back and put them in hall closet where im working, I snapped a few pics, and was so ready to burst, I went home that night and kept thinking about them, the next day I was nervous as hell, I tried a few times but people kept going in an out. Finally while she was upstairs I got ready to go make my move, the powder room was next to closet so I go started on my own grabbed them quick as I could, Shit I bursted so hard so much I was shaking, snapped a pic and had to clean up fast. The inside was soaked and stained so bad, I was scared. I put it back fast as I could, within a few minutes she came down, I was flush as could be, remained calm and she went back upstairs, I ran back got it dried much as I could and put them back. Little bit later down she came, put them on!! and left for the day. I was still shaking, I unloaded so much I couldnt believe it.
Next day came back and they were in same place, nothing was said so I kept on working, I had to go back and look at them and the stain was still in them, it smelled like they had been loaded up. wow. what a few days.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoxverse

Re: Nike shox

Post by shoxverse »

Those are some hot ass shox. Nice work! I would have done the same thing. Only I would have grabbed them soon as she took them off . Its so much better when they're still warm from her wearing them
kdudz_420

Post by kdudz_420 »

Those are the absolute best situations to be in. Being so close and willing to risk it! The reward is like no other.
preacher860

Post by preacher860 »

Oh god, must have been such a thrill!! Glad your heart made it through :) They're incredibly hot, love this model!
lefty7

Post by lefty7 »

More pics, was the girl hot
crazy8u

Post by crazy8u »

I have to go back again later, i'll try for more pics. yes hot, petite, blonde, Very intense moment. Thanks.
cosmogramma

Post by cosmogramma »

Any update?
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Update hot af