Have you had sex with a girl in her shoes?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

japur

Re: Have you had sex with a girl in her shoes?

Post by japur »

I’ve only been able to have 2 of my girlfriends wear their sneakers for me. My current lets me fuck her while we are both wearing her sneakers. I love knowing that they are female sneakers and seeing the color ways while I’m pounding her. On rare occasion we do it in the shower or pool. It’s usually Nike frees or converse. How does everyone else feel about wearing her shoes or wetting them?
driverlawso

Post by driverlawso »

Yep, I have had sex with my last 7 sexual partners in their sneakers, I love the asics, nike air max, nike air force ones, but my favourite are nike sky high dunks. My last girlfriend was into it and would let me cum on them and would always wear them in the shower or spa for me.

Here is a few screen shots of a video she sent me in the shower, waiting for me to come round and get started
Screenshot_20190208-153339_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20190208-153345_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20190208-153339_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20190208-153345_Video Player.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
superspice1981

Post by superspice1981 »

wow
Nikefreeluvr

Post by Nikefreeluvr »

japur wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:50 pm I’ve only been able to have 2 of my girlfriends wear their sneakers for me. My current lets me fuck her while we are both wearing her sneakers. I love knowing that they are female sneakers and seeing the color ways while I’m pounding her. On rare occasion we do it in the shower or pool. It’s usually Nike frees or converse. How does everyone else feel about wearing her shoes or wetting them?
Hell yeah, used to date a lady that would make me wear her nikes to bang her. She wore them in the shower and bath. I love wetting sneakers. She once kicked off her Nike xccelerator's in the shower and told me to put them on, so fucking hot!
bangsprite

Post by bangsprite »

nice idea but damn - the only obstacle is the size. she has a lot of Air Max 90, Theas, One's and some Adidas Hightops, too. I would love to slip into one of these before getting my daily footjob from her, wearing one of the remaining one's.
Ten Foot Toes

Post by Ten Foot Toes »

Hundreds over 23 years
japur

Post by japur »

Nikefreeluvr wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:36 am
japur wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:50 pm I’ve only been able to have 2 of my girlfriends wear their sneakers for me. My current lets me fuck her while we are both wearing her sneakers. I love knowing that they are female sneakers and seeing the color ways while I’m pounding her. On rare occasion we do it in the shower or pool. It’s usually Nike frees or converse. How does everyone else feel about wearing her shoes or wetting them?
Hell yeah, used to date a lady that would make me wear her nikes to bang her. She wore them in the shower and bath. I love wetting sneakers. She once kicked off her Nike xccelerator's in the shower and told me to put them on, so fucking hot!
That sounds like a dream! It would be so hot having her tell me to switch into her Nikes while we fuck in the shower. What’s your favorite pair to wet?
japur

Post by japur »

Ten Foot Toes wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:13 am Hundreds over 23 years
Damn! Would love to hear about some of those stories
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

My girlfriend (now wife) and I decided to go on our first camping trip after we had been together dating for a while. We planned it over a long holiday weekend in the middle of summer, and picked out a secluded campground with lots of woods between the campsites for added privacy. On the car ride down, she wanted to do some shopping at a big mall that she had seen online. So we walked around and checked out a few stores and were getting ready to leave when we passed a Foot Locker. Now I had never officially told her about my sneaker fetish, but knew it would come out at some point. As we walked by, I said to her “I can’t believe as a woman you are actually going to walk by a shoe store and not go in and at least look!” Well that was enough motivation for her and we both went in. As she looked at all the delicious new girl sneakers, I found some that I couldn’t resist. Light blue reebok freestyle hitops.
A4D23C69-BF76-4BBA-B39D-1AE5FD2EDC8F.jpeg
4F8612EB-CB3C-4737-9663-5A9B984B2A13.jpeg
My dick couldn’t stand it. I brought her over to them and told her “You owe it to yourself, the United States, and everything that is Holy to buy these.....and they are soooo friggen sexy!” She laughed, but did end up trying them on and buying them. She had on sandals, and I remember almost having a seizure watching her slip her hot moist bare feet into those new reeboks and wiggle her toes. She said they feel so good and soft. I was pretty much a wreck the rest of the ride to the camp. I eventually came up with a plan. An evil plan. When we got to the campground, I went and checked us in. When I walked back to the campsite, she asked if we were good. I said the only thing that I wasn’t happy about was that the campground staff said to watch your stuff because there has been a wild animal that has been raiding campsites and they have not been able to catch it. She said that it was not a very comforting thought, but we would take our chances.

So as we set up the tent and stuff, I would look around and when she asked me what I was doing, I would say I was making sure the wild animal didn’t get her. She laughed and rolled her eyes. It didn’t take long for the sun to go down and we sat in front of a campfire, her with her reeboks on and me with a 6 hour boner. As we were sitting there, there was a rustling in the brush next to us and I said it must be the wild animal looking for her. She asked if there really was a wild animal and I came up behind her and in a low growl, I nibbled on her neck and ear and said “He is a VERY frisky wild animal tonight. He LOVES hot brunettes in sexy blue reeboks. That’s his favorite late night dessert. He watches them during the day and then steals them from their tent in the middle of the night”. She got really flushed and smiled and said “Oh really??? Well hopefully this “wild animal” isn’t too naughty. I would hate to have to sleep in the car and lock the doors so he can’t get me and my yummy Reeboks!” At that point my heart was pounding and I thought I was going to have a stroke. A little while later she said that she was tired and ready for bed. She said I should go use the washroom before we settle in for the night. So cock throbbing, I hiked up to the washroom and back. When I came back to our campsite, I noticed the light was out and the tent was zipped up.....except that her feet were outside and she had the doorflap zipped down to them. Mmmmm yummmmm, those new light blue reebok freestyles were on her feet, loosely laced. I came up to the tent and started making sniffing and low growling sounds, brushing and poking the sides of the tent. I heard her giggle and she wiggled her feet around. She said in a low moan “Mmmmm is there a wild animal out there? Is he hungry for me and my yummy reeboks? Hmmm?” She toed my cock with the tips of her sneakers. “Well, Mr wild animal, aren’t you going to have a hungry little nibble on me???” One sneaker toed my cock while the other went up to my mouth. I lost all control and put the whole toe of her reebok in my mouth and chewed. It tasted soooooo good. She laughed and said “Ouch, my toe!” Between the chewy leather and rubber and her feet, I totally indulged. I growled as I chewed, pulling out the laces and tugging the reebok right off her foot. I stuck my whole face inside it and licked. From inside the tent she moaned “Is the wild animal enjoying his yummy little appetizer??” I growled. I could see thru the tent she had a couple fingers in her cunt and it was very gushy. “How about main course now?” I unzipped the tent, Reebok still in my mouth. I dropped it and fucked the shit out of her. When we finally ended, she rolled over and brought the other foot that still had a reebok on it up to my mouth. “So is the wild animal still hungry?” She poked my stomach and said she thought there was still room for her reebok”. As my cock stood up again, she slipped it off and stuffed my cock and balls into it. Then she rolled over and said “Sweet dreams Mr. wild animal” and went to sleep. When I woke up the next morning, i still had one reebok on my cock and the toe of the other was in my mouth. She smiled and said I was snoring and she though i might enjoy her reebok in my mouth to keep me quiet. She then took and squeezed the toe of the reebok on my cock as i pumped and shot a morning load into the toe area. After we showered and got ready to head out, she examined her reeboks and assessed the damage. Lots of teethmarks and dried on cum. I asked sheepishly “Yikes, what if someone askes what happened to them?!” Her reply “Well, I left them outside the tent at night and a wild animal ate on them!” It was at that point that I knew she was a keeper and married her. AND that was only the first night at camp. Were were there for 2 more nights. But I will wait until another time for those stories hahaha!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NikeshoxmeHard

Post by NikeshoxmeHard »

You lucky ass dog!!! Soo jealous