Any One like Saucony sneakers?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sneakerfreak

Any One like Saucony sneakers?

Post by sneakerfreak »

Here are a pair of Saucony Ignition 2 running sneaks I never really liked these but these ones caught my eye these are a size 8.5 I got them at a thriftstore tell me what you guys think of them!
irishlincoln

Re: Any One like Saucony sneakers?

Post by irishlincoln »

yummy
sneakerfreak

Post by sneakerfreak »

Thanks for your thought on them Irishlincoln! I kind of like them too I haven't fucked them so I don't know much about them other than I do like the looks they are making now!
basiam18

Post by basiam18 »

I LOVE sauconys! Thanks for the pics, man.
wetedhardys

Post by wetedhardys »

Nice! My wife has a pair of Cohesion 3's she loves. Not sure if I have any fuck pics but I had a few of them on a hike.
sneakerfreak

Post by sneakerfreak »

You'll have to post some photos of those! I'm curious about Saucony's now you see alot of women wearing them now and they are comming out with some hot styles!
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

I'm more of a fan of the Saucony Jazz:

But, the ones you posted look real sexy.
kevynavinashox

Post by kevynavinashox »

I like Saucony's and I am starting to get familiar with the Brooks Adrenaline. I had a really hot client come into my office wearing the ProGrid Ride. They were so cute; so, I had to buy me a pair I could wear and fuck. I only buy new shoes. The reason I mention the Brooks Adrenaline is that I am breaking them out of their box right now and about to go to town with them. I won't cum in them; I just don't want to ruin them just yet. The purple and pink colors are just so hot. I won't last too long.

One of best new new ones to my collection is the Reebok Runtone. I usually don't like Reeboks, but they look so cute on a women's feet that I can't keep my eyes off them. I purchased a pair and oh my good they are so soft I could not control myself. I cummed in them mutiple times. I repeat the soles are just so soft.