What sneakers do it for you and why?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

fixation5170

What sneakers do it for you and why?

Post by fixation5170 »

--
Last edited by fixation5170 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fapping for flip flops. Stroking for sneakers. Beating it for boots. Jerking cock for Birkenstocks. Get it? :lol:
the_magic_shoes

Re: What sneakers do it for you and why?

Post by the_magic_shoes »

I've always liked the "low-profile" sneakers, like the Skechers "bikers" series, the canvas "balloons" sneakers, etc. Also like cheerleading sneaks, especially ones that are well worn.
basiam18

Post by basiam18 »

Pretty much any athletic/running sneakers. Nike Shox, Asics, Saucony, Mizuno, Brooks, Adidas, Under Armour. Maybe part of it is because hot girls usually wear them. I don't go into a shoe store and get horny. There has to be an attractive woman wearing them. Might also be why I like Ugg boots as well.
nikefan

Post by nikefan »

My favourite pair of sneakers is Nike Blazer Mid. I LOVE those sneakers, because your feet get very sweaty in them and they smell like heaven.

I've fallen in love with this sneaker since I smelled a pair of a very hot chick wearing them barefoot to school the whole day. And she still wears them, but she doesn't know I have smelled them...

These are the shoes (not hers but someone else):

converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

Man, I'm into all types of sneakers, be them Chucks, Skechers Energys, Adidas Superstar, Adidas Country, all types of skate shoes, platform types like the Volatyles, as well as the "classic" platforms that were big back in the 1990s and early 2000s.

I think I might love them all!
CrashTestDummy

Post by CrashTestDummy »

I've always been a sneaker guy, not sure 100% sure why but I've had a couple of ideas what may have caused it.

For me, it was most likely in middle school, where girls weren't really grown up enough to wear the fancier shoes such as heels and boots, so they generally wore oversized sneakers, too big for their feet so they usually played around with them in class, tossing them around under their desk and letting them drop off their foot as they dangled it. It was always fun to watch, I was always a shoe/foot guy for as long as I can remember but I remember in middle school, that's when sneakers and skate shoes became my absolute favorite. There were just so many girls wearing them, especially the popular and attractive girls with nice legs, and with them being oversized, you always get a nice show in class.

My most memorable moment though was in highschool, there was a pair of pretty worn out blue DCs that I've been eyeing owned by a good attractive friend of mine. She stopped by once late afternoon after playing tennis at a nearby court cause she wanted to hang out. I was pretty lucky, she came over wearing flip flops, a duffel bag with a change of clothes, and wouldn't you know it, that same pair of blue DCs in her hand, with socks inside. I got kind of excited, she asked if she could use my shower and I said ok. My parents were out of town at the time so it was just me, her and her shoes. She put all her stuff in my room and went to go take a shower, I kept staring at her shoes. Back in highschool I wasn't exactly the type to take bold and risky moves, so once I heard the water turn on, I went to her shoes and took a big wiff, and I thought the smell was actually kind of nice, sort of a sweaty perfumey smell, I smelled her sock and then her shoe again. They were still warm which excited me but as the small risktaker I was, I didn't do anything else. So I sat back down and waited for her, and for the night we just hung out normally. She got a little tired later and asked if she could stay over for the night, and I said sure. When we got to my room, I saw her shoes on the ground, and I felt it was smart if I offered her the bed and I slept on the ground with a sleeping bag; I thought it would make me sound like a good host and at the same time be in range of her shoes. She said it was sweet and agreed after a few minutes of back and forth courtesy.

That night again, I was a little scared to take the shoe, I would sniff it occasionally but then put it back, afraid she might wake up and spot me. After a while I fell asleep and when I woke up in the middle of the night with one of the shoes in front of my face, and took a long wiff of it, I felt like I had to do something about it. I came up with a plan to hide her shoes, thinking that since she came in with flip flops maybe she would forget. So I covered them with a blanket and tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn't being so anxious about this plan working. When morning finally came, guess what? She packed up all her stuff and left without realizing that she had forgotten her worn out DCs! When she left I literally made a sprint for my room and uncovered the shoes. So worn out, so sweaty, so fresh I thought, and the best part was that there was no one there to interfere with what I was going to do.

I took the right shoe and started smelling and kissing it over and over while holding the left in my other hand. My cock started to get hard, and I pulled it out and started jacking off while still smelling her perfumey shoe. I suddenly felt the urge to stick my dick inside her shoe, but it felt so wrong to do it since she was one of my good friends. My cock was hard and drooling at this point, throbbing and feeling the need to get inside her shoe but I kept feeling the need to restrain because it was so wrong. I took her right shoe and got the opening ready, just a few inches in front of my dick. I remember what felt like almost hours of the shoe opening hovering over my dick, trying to thrust into it but then stopping short thinking about her and our friendship. Suddenly I had remembered something that happened in class once, watching her play with her blue shoes, dangling them in class, I remembered when it fell off her foot and then she scooped it up with her toe. At this point I lost it, I had to do it, I thrusted my dick HARD into her right shoe, and felt it slight right up to the toe area. There were literally no words for this feeling, the insole of her shoe tickled my dick as it throbbed and I started to rub back and forth. I took her left shoe and started smelling it and I felt this surge of heat creep in and weakness in my legs. I took her sock out of her left shoe and bit down hard as I thrusted back and forth harder and harder into her right. I suddenly felt a blast of heat come out of my dick, I came in her shoe with 8 intense bursts, each more intense than the last, I never felt so good before.

About a day later she came back asking for her shoes and after cleaning them up a bit I gave them back. She kept wearing them from there until about a month later when she got a new pair. I kept thinking about the shoes after she stopped and remembered the time I had with it, and I knew at that point I had to get my hands on them. I ended up saying that I needed the shoes for some outside project of mine and she believed it and gave them to me! I still have the shoes and they're still the best I've ever had!

I've posted pictures of them on the forum before but I'll post them again so people don't have to look through the forum, but here they are!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dtb305

Post by dtb305 »

great story. i can only imagine the thrill you had the first time you fucked her sneaks.
royx

Post by royx »

Got to agree with nikefan.
Nike blazers are amazing. Also am a huge fan of adidas midiru court.
This kind:
IMG_9207.JPG
They look extremely hot on young teen girls feet :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sleekboi86

Post by sleekboi86 »

-
Last edited by sleekboi86 on Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PumaFan

Post by PumaFan »

Personally, i really like pumas... Maybe because a lot of hot girls wear some