GF and Shox

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nikesex1984

GF and Shox

Post by nikesex1984 »

Hey all,

Longtime follower first time poster. So this just happened to me last night...I am straight and have always loved sneakers. Licking them, fucking them, girls wearing them, you name it. I love getting off to girls sneakers and seeing girls in shox especially. Comfortable with my own sexuality, I even enjoy cum shot vids of guys cumming on sneakers. In any case, I had my infatuation over the years and had spells that a specific shoe would turn me on no matter what.

first it was the white reebok classic, then the adidas falcon, the adidas response trail, then onto the NB 801, 802, and 803. Now they are nike shoxs.

So anyway, my gf and i have been together for some time now and she knows that shox turn me on. she has a couple of pair but one specifically designated for sex. she always wears her pink, white, and black shox turbos. Obviously i always cum in her, on her, or whatever. She has no clue that i fuck her sneakers all the time and cum in them. (i think she would leave me if she knew i did that).

Long story short, she was horny last night and we started to make out. She took off her clothes and put her turbos on. Well she wouldnt let me fuck her cause she was on the rag. So jokingly i said its either in your mouth or in your shox...she surprisingly said shox. So she took one of her shox off (left one) and laid on her stomach. She put the shox on her ass and told me to stick my dick in them and fuck them. I started to and i guess the dry humping and gyration made her so horny she began to moan load. She was fingering herself and telling me to fuuck it harder. She then took her arm and reached behind to feel the toe part of her shox where my dickhead was inside to feel it. She said she loved it and i came inside all over the toe front.

Needless to say it was my dream come true to see her naked, have her shox on her ass, and her telling me to fuck them and grabbing the tips with her hand squeezing down on it.....

I tried to post a pic of her wearing the sneakers before hand but cant seem to upload.....
basiam18

Re: GF and Shox

Post by basiam18 »

This story gets TWO THUMBS UP!! :D
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

Great story!! Now a new world awaits you and your girl!!!!!!
sneakerfreak

Post by sneakerfreak »

That's one cool story! The same thing kind of happened to me a few months ago me and my wife were drinking shots after shots of yager & her mixed drinks I poored for her were pretty strong too next thing I know she passes out in bed & her bare feet were sticking out from the blankets I just couldn't help myself cause she was out cold so I grabbed one of her feet & started rubbing it & she never budged being worried she would wake up I took my time finally I just pulled my dick out & started rubbing her bare sole of her foot she still didn't move so I continued to fuck her foot then I was curious if I could slide a sneaker on so I went to the closet picked out a pair of purple & silver nike reax sneaks she has grabbing her foot I slowly slid the sneaker on she tried to pull away her foot a coulpe of times but I managed to get it on then I grabbed the other foot and put the other one on then I started rubbing my cock on her sneakers touching her ankle around the sock liner until I creamed all over the out sole of these hot sneakers I cleaned them up with them still on her feet then I slowly pulled them off and put them back. The next morning she asked why I put her sneakers on her feet I didn't really giver a answer I didn' think she knew but she just smiled and said that is fucking weird! I thought she would be pissed but she wasn't. She knows I have a fetish for womens running sneakers cause I do have a collection of my own but she doesn't know I love womens bare feet and toes also. The next time we had sex I took a pair of nike pegasus form my collection that she doesn't wear and put them on the night stand next to me then I started to massage her feet while she got herself exited with her favorite dildo then I grabbed them and slid them onto her feet and she let me. Oh my it was a dream come true for me cause I always wanted to fuck her in the eight years together with a pair of sneakers on. Very aroused by this I took the dildo away and pounded her pussy with her legs in the air and the nike's in my face I held her by her ankles and banged her feet together, licked and smelled the sneakers until I creamed in her. Now she wants to wear sneakers all the time during sex I love it. She just wore out a pair of favorite reebok's she had been wearing she tried on some of my collected sneakers but didn't find a pair that she liked exept the pair that I have been putting on her for sex and they are my favorite pair they are a pair of reebok mojo running shoes and they are so soft inside I love to play with these they are brand new but I guess I 'am lucky because when we first got together with her she had a pair of these same shoes and they have been with me cause one day she cleaned the closet out and told me to take them to the dump there is no way I could of left them little sweathearts at the dump so now I jack off with them all the time. When my wife said you know what I found a pair of sneakers that I like and she showed me what one's and they were the mojo's my heart dropped cause I like to fuck her with those on her feet. She laughed and said these are no longer your sex shoes you'll have to find another pair I said to myself oh well at least I get to watch them on your feet and I have your old pair to fuck. Anyways I loved your story Hope you like this one too
sneakerplay

Post by sneakerplay »

nikesex1984 wrote:Hey all,

She then took her arm and reached behind to feel the toe part of her shox where my dickhead was inside to feel it. She said she loved it and i came inside all over the toe front.

Needless to say it was my dream come true to see her naked, have her shox on her ass, and her telling me to fuck them and grabbing the tips with her hand squeezing down on it.....

There's nothing like having your g/f fucking squeeze your cock head when its deep in a sneaker pussy, my g/f & I do this too. The way the heel of the sneaker grabs your balls while your cock head is pounding the toe box mesh, sliding in the moist foot fucked insole; it's better than most pussy & best of all sneakers don't get knocked up. :D

Keep having fun, looking forward to the pix.
shox navina

Post by shox navina »

Great story man!!! I am also a shox lover, I do like some other sneakers but shox are my faves, when my girlfriend wears hers, I always get super horny that we start making out and sometimes, (I have to confess) I think more on her shox than on her! but when she takes off clothes and then her shoes, it is a big turn down she used to do this for years! until I told her to leave them on, that I love to see her wear them, and now she does, she even lets me cum them inside, specially when she is during her period she always lets me have sex with her shox! she does all the work for me, but the only thing is that she thinks my fetish is only with her shoes in general, but I won't tell her that my fetish comes all the way from childhood, she just won't understand it, hey you need to show us at least pictures of the shox you like to fuck, if you have trouble uploading ask me how I will help you it is very simple, to me is very easy from my old cell phone to the computer, like I said ask me how if needed, good luck!
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Need pics!!
Seagram24

Post by Seagram24 »

:roll:
porksn

Post by porksn »

Hi to all!
your experiences are wonderful!
I also had some (casual or intentional) sex experiences with some girls who wore sneakers but other Nike models or brands, although often they don’t feel involved enough.

I would like to ask you:
nikesex1984 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:56 pm She took off her clothes and put her turbos on.
How does she behave when wearing sneakers? Does she do it selfconfident?
Is she often ready to wear them without feeling annoyed or bored? :D

sneakerfreak wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:43 am Now she wants to wear sneakers all the time during sex I love it.
so she realized that wearing sneakers during sex consequently improves it for both? 8)

shox navina wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:41 am but when she takes off clothes and then her shoes, it is a big turn down she used to do this for years! until I told her to leave them on, that I love to see her wear them, and now she does,
In the past, did she not agree to wear sneakers or did she not understand that it could turn you on a lot? :? Perhaps the problem is that you had not spoken very well about it?
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Def need pics

I always buy my wifes sneakers all nike shes let.me.fuck them teased me w them and let me cum on them