Crocs

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

zac-m

Crocs

Post by zac-m »

Never a shoe i thought i'd find interest in but after the weeks past events.............. Last Tuesday i ended up in hospital and was just released yesterday, of course 90% of the nurses on my ward were wearing crocs, so from my bed all i could to amuse myself was stare at these hotties (student nurses r the best ;-) ) was to longingly gaze at their feet. Now before anyone asks i DON'T have any pictures, that wasn't the 1st thing on my mind as i was getting admitted "Oh yeah, must remember my camera", wish i had though!! Some of the female doctors were hot too, even had one handling my cock and balls!!!!! I was in for a kidney stone removal and she was pressing around my groin area then she asked "ok if i look here/" HELL YEAH!!! I managed to get a quick look at her feet as she left, she was wearing these cool looking black stilletos with some crazy design. But back to the crocs, all the student nurses had them and would usually have black socks on but this one particular student wore cute little pink and yellow socks all week , God she made me stiff!! Then another staff member (not a nurse) was wearing crocs but barefoot, she was Polish i think and the noise her feet made when she walked in the crocs was amazing sort of like a squeaking noise, VERY nice!! One final part of my hospital visit and maybe the best was when i was getting taken into the operating room, coming towards me also on a trolley was this teenage cutie with her FEET dangling out the end, i passed right by them maybe 2ft, made me feel a lot better!! So there you go next time any you guys are in hospital....it might just be a good idea to grab your camera!!!!
whitenurseclogs

Re: Crocs

Post by whitenurseclogs »

I am with you 100% on this!! Hence my username. I never thought this type of shoe would interest me either. I don't know what it is about white crocs or clogs on a pretty nurse that drives me sooooo wild! I guess part of it is because the shoes get worn all day every day, and the more they are worn the sexier they get! My fetish with this type of shoe started about 15 years ago when my mother in law { at the time, I've since divorced} came home with a pair she had gotten as part of a uniform allowance. I hated them at first, then as they became worn in very quickly from being worn everyday, I became fascinated with them! Her toe prints in the footbed drove me nuts!! I would sneak in a session with them every chance I got. I even kind of mentioned I liked them to my wife at the time, who knew I had a foot/shoe fetish. To make a long story short, I talked my wife at the time into letting me fuck her with her moms white clogs on! We did this quite a few times and It was pure heaven. I will tell you more stories about these if you are interested. I just loved your post!
zac-m

Post by zac-m »

Cool, yeah i'm even noticing crocs more now since i came out of hospital last week, weird eh? Yeah if you have more stories then i'm all ears :-)
Joeclog

Post by Joeclog »

I would love to hear more about clogs.
freebird

Post by freebird »

Didn't really care for them at first, but I've come to love seeing them worn without socks. Here's some pics that I really like.
9035009508_fa4df8e6f7_4k.jpg
9035008946_7550c8400f_4k.jpg
9032812803_5cb5100483_4k.jpg
9032789729_69b6397f99_4k.jpg
8879952255_028b369d3b_3k.jpg
8879920851_1037c83474_3k.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floridalover

Post by floridalover »

I love crocs, too. If you want, you can write me.
Interests: flats, sneakers, big feet
navysoldier2001

Post by navysoldier2001 »

I love Crocs!
puppyslipperz169

Post by puppyslipperz169 »

-
Last edited by puppyslipperz169 on Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
puppyslipperz169

Post by puppyslipperz169 »

-
Last edited by puppyslipperz169 on Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

I heard that Jason Bieber is getting his own line of crocs. As if the things weren’t unappealing enough already. ;-)