Slut's sexy sneakers I MIGHT be getting

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

XxcumshoezxX

Slut's sexy sneakers I MIGHT be getting

Post by XxcumshoezxX »

Was over at a friend's house today, and saw his slutty sister's sneakers sitting on a table. We were talkin and I told him that I was takin junk and old stuff to sell on ebay, and mentioned her sneakers. He said that they don't fit her anymore and would ask her if i could sell them! I'm currently waiting on the reply :D

PS, they were VERY smelly! I cant wait! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Send me an IM on Yahoo Messenger to exchange shoe stories and adventures! XxcumshoezxX@yahoo.com
frank3250

Re: Slut's sexy sneakers I MIGHT be getting

Post by frank3250 »

Nice, love the pink plaid. You should definitely have fun with those.
XxcumshoezxX

Post by XxcumshoezxX »

Yeah thats what im hoping for too! And he said she had another pair of shoes that don't fit anymore, I really hope their sneakers!!! :D
Send me an IM on Yahoo Messenger to exchange shoe stories and adventures! XxcumshoezxX@yahoo.com
feet.candid

Post by feet.candid »

Last edited by feet.candid on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
deliriousbiznasty

Post by deliriousbiznasty »

Sorry to bump an old thread, but what kind of sneakers are those? I would buy a pair in a heartbeat if I knew where to find them. So cute! :D