Any Reebok Freestyle Fans here?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Deez911

Re: Any Reebok Freestyle Fans here?

Post by Deez911 »

sneakerfit wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:08 am
Deez911 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:21 pm I don't know the euro size...she is wearing them now, and I do have pictures, but they're in my private collection
Very nice she is wearing them now! What means she will strech them!

Would be nice if you can upload some pictures of the Reeboks!
Photos might take a while, but give me some time to get em
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

shoes2k3 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:20 pm My freestyle found on the street or in the trash.

RFH Encontradas.jpeg

I love imagine how her own was.
This is fascinating. I notice 3 in particular. 2 black single ones and the white single. Trash or street finds?
Deez911

Post by Deez911 »

I can't believe this topic has gone silent
mikecsxt

Post by mikecsxt »

Deez911 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:05 pm I can't believe this topic has gone silent
I believe part of the problem is that Reebok Freestyles are virtually non-existent in public. I only saw one pair in public last year. Classic sneakers are dominated by Chuck Taylors, Nike Air Force 1s, and Jordans. Reebok seems more focused on their Club Cs and Classic Leathers. It also doesn't help Reebok changed the leather material for the Freestyle making them stiffer, plus they are narrow. You'll see many complaints in the buyer comments about these issues. Reebok does not appear interested in investing in a wider model.

On a positive note, here are some ways to view Reebok Freestyles:
  • Look on Instagram or elsewhere for predominately black cheerleading squads or "stomp and shake" performance style. For some reason, many of these squads wear Reebok Freestyle hi-tops with thick flop socks.
  • In "A Murder at the End of the World" series, actress Emma Corrin wears a black pair.
  • In the trailer for "Lisa Frankenstein" movie, you can see a red pair.
martinboumon

Post by martinboumon »

mikecsxt wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:48 am
Deez911 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:05 pm I can't believe this topic has gone silent
I believe part of the problem is that Reebok Freestyles are virtually non-existent in public. I only saw one pair in public last year. Classic sneakers are dominated by Chuck Taylors, Nike Air Force 1s, and Jordans. Reebok seems more focused on their Club Cs and Classic Leathers. It also doesn't help Reebok changed the leather material for the Freestyle making them stiffer, plus they are narrow. You'll see many complaints in the buyer comments about these issues. Reebok does not appear interested in investing in a wider model.

On a positive note, here are some ways to view Reebok Freestyles:
  • Look on Instagram or elsewhere for predominately black cheerleading squads or "stomp and shake" performance style. For some reason, many of these squads wear Reebok Freestyle hi-tops with thick flop socks.
  • In "A Murder at the End of the World" series, actress Emma Corrin wears a black pair.
  • In the trailer for "Lisa Frankenstein" movie, you can see a red pair.
Thanks for the series, I will see them :D

Do you have instagram links of some cheerleading squads? I have tried to find black reebok freestyle but I always find white ones on instagram

An other good source is flickr. This guy have a lot of hi Resolution Reebok Freestyle photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/67783028@N06/
bokboy82

Post by bokboy82 »

Hey there long time lurker/jerker to this board and this topic in particular. I just had to join because I definitely don't want the interest and love for the sexiest sneakers in the world to die out. I've had a fetish for Reebok classics since middle school (I'm 40) and it wasn't until a few years ago I "came out" to my wife about it. While this topic focuses on freestyle hi and lows, my fetish cuts across all white and black classic freestylea as well as the oh so sexy leathers, club c, and princess. My wife owns and wears each, and I own and wear multiple variations of the leather and club c. Often we'll have sex in them. I'd love to get some pics to share and love knowing that I'm not alone. I'm bisexual and love seeing both men and women wear them.

Also to add to the recent topic of material, have you all visited that clips4sale site? Dear God they have so much stuff on Reebok freestyle and princess I can't count how many times Ive blowny load. I don't pay for it, just the clips is enough haha!
Airmax2324

Post by Airmax2324 »

sneakerfit wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:33 am
Airmax2324 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:08 pm Ive got a pair that i wear myself! They are so comfortable
AMAZING!!!

What EUR size? Have pictures?
Hi, size 44. Luck to find ones in that size. White ones, no pics yet. But i wear them quite often. I love wearing them without socks too, they feel amazing
skatelover

Post by skatelover »

mikecsxt

Post by mikecsxt »

From Mirage magazine vol 2 no 7 featuring a model wearing sexy Reebok Freestyle hitop sneakers.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

Great!!!