Any Reebok Freestyle Fans here?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

reebokclassiclover84

Re: Any Reebok Freestyle Fans here?

Post by reebokclassiclover84 »

So I know this thread mostly focuses on women in reebok freestyles, but any love for the bisexual/gay community? I'm bisexual myself and I'd love to see any pics or vids of some guys sporting reebok freestyle, princess or classic leather with a raging cock.

I'm happy to post some myself if there's any interest.
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Ten Foot Toes wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:21 pm For your viewing pleasure

She is a friend of mine in Cali
Very SWEET you can see she REALLY wears them
wetrfh

Post by wetrfh »

all you sneaker lovers out there need to watch the movie '' chick fight'' sneakers off all kinds even dirty reebok freestyles on the main girl + women fighting..its a female fight club .
reebokclassiclover84

wetrfh wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:13 pm all you sneaker lovers out there need to watch the movie '' chick fight'' sneakers off all kinds even dirty reebok freestyles on the main girl + women fighting..its a female fight club .
Nice! Just looked at the trailer - 1:10 mark with some sexy reebok freestyles - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiAru48QZgw

Edit - looks like the main character wears them throughout the whole movie!
martinboumon

Post by martinboumon »

Ten Foot Toes wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:21 pm For your viewing pleasure

She is a friend of mine in Cali
Soo sexy white leather Reebok Freestyle sneakers, nicely weared
mikecsxt

Post by mikecsxt »

wetrfh wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:13 pm all you sneaker lovers out there need to watch the movie '' chick fight'' sneakers off all kinds even dirty reebok freestyles on the main girl + women fighting..its a female fight club .
Thanks for sharing this! I just watched this movie on Amazon Prime Video and loved seeing Malin Akerman wearing Reebok Freestyle hitops throughout the whole movie. It seems most of the current movies or TV Shows, which have Freestyles, are set in the 1980s, but "Chick Fight" is set in current times. I see in the ending credits special thanks was given to Adidas, Nike, and Reebok.
wetrfh

Post by wetrfh »

yeah i enjoyed it as well ..its just an all around good movie
reebokclassiclover84

I've been browsing instagram for some good pics/vids of Reebok classics, particularly freestyle and princess to jack off to, and came across this one... whenever my wife is on her period and doesn't want to have sex, me and this video get some nice time together. If you're a freestyle fan....you're welcome for what your about to see.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CKP79NGj2Ot/
prizee

Post by prizee »

Last edited by prizee on Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.