Any Reebok Freestyle Fans here?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wetrfh

Re: Any Reebok Freestyle Fans here?

Post by wetrfh »

a short story for you all ...my wife tells me shes going to town yesterday no big deal she does almost everyday its hot and muggy here in the south this time of year just like always.she leaves goes and takes care of her business daily running and what not including going to the store. when she gets back i hear her putting up the groceries and she comes into my computer room usually bringing me somthing she bought for me which she did a few mins later she comes back into the room i was working on something on the pc and then suddenly her red reebok freestyles which is the older model from the 80s that have the thick sole on the bottom are directly in my face and she says how does that smell ..i cant really describe what the smell was like but its intoxicating and supremely strong she said thats what i smell everytime i take my sneakers off ..i turned to her and i said i think its lovely she said i bet you do laughing a little then went back into the living room.
mikecsxt

Post by mikecsxt »

wetrfh wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:54 pm a short story for you all ...my wife tells me shes going to town yesterday no big deal she does almost everyday its hot and muggy here in the south this time of year just like always.she leaves goes and takes care of her business daily running and what not including going to the store. when she gets back i hear her putting up the groceries and she comes into my computer room usually bringing me somthing she bought for me which she did a few mins later she comes back into the room i was working on something on the pc and then suddenly her red reebok freestyles which is the older model from the 80s that have the thick sole on the bottom are directly in my face and she says how does that smell ..i cant really describe what the smell was like but its intoxicating and supremely strong she said thats what i smell everytime i take my sneakers off ..i turned to her and i said i think its lovely she said i bet you do laughing a little then went back into the living room.
Great story! Thanks for sharing. I wish my wife would wear the Freestyles I've bought her over the years.
wetrfh

Post by wetrfh »

make all the others slowly dissappear over time or you can alter them whens she not around to discourage her from wearing them its amazing what you can do with a small drill bit to the outsoles of shoes making little tiny holes in them that you cant even see in them and when she wears them like when its raining her feet will get wet things like that or just throw them away here and there and swear up and down that you havent seen them or messed with them..lol.
Deez911

Post by Deez911 »

wetrfh wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:05 am make all the others slowly dissappear over time or you can alter them whens she not around to discourage her from wearing them its amazing what you can do with a small drill bit to the outsoles of shoes making little tiny holes in them that you cant even see in them and when she wears them like when its raining her feet will get wet things like that or just throw them away here and there and swear up and down that you havent seen them or messed with them..lol.
Your a lucky man
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

Loving this thread. I'll cum dump into any unwanted Freestyles or Princess :)
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! I do love RFH! I owned many pairs since my very first pair in 1990! But now, Reebok makes RFH from thick and stiff leather... :cry: Does anyone know about the leather on RFH made in Indonesia? Is it stiff or supple? Thanks in advance for answer!
mikecsxt

Post by mikecsxt »

Has anyone noticed a slight uptick in Reebok Freestyles in stores and in advertising? I saw all white high tops for sale at a local DSW. Foot Locker is promoting them on social media:

https://twitter.com/footlocker/status/1 ... 6967401489
https://twitter.com/footlocker/status/1 ... 6338311174

I hope this leads to seeing more people wearing them on the streets.
mikecsxt

Post by mikecsxt »

martinboumon

Post by martinboumon »

Thanks, very good vids
reeboklover

Post by reeboklover »

Now I want to go to Japan haha! How did you find these? I’m constantly looking for new Reebok freestyle hi jerk off material 😍