Nurse Girlfriend’s Sneaker’s - Cummed (adidas, ASICS, brooks, Nike, mizuno, Hoka etc.)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sockboy410

Re: Nurse Girlfriend’s Sneaker’s - Cummed (adidas, ASICS, brooks, Nike, mizuno, Hoka etc.)

Post by sockboy410 »

Holy shit, these are amazing! Any estimates of how many loads each of the sneakers have taken? Must've been a few dozens at this point!

Do you have any pictures of your gf's socks after wearing the cummy sneakers? I imagine the socks would look cum stained after wearing such heavily used sneakers
jdoe78066

Re: Nurse Girlfriend’s Sneaker’s - Cummed (adidas, ASICS, brooks, Nike, mizuno, Hoka etc.)

Post by jdoe78066 »

each sneaker is at least 10+ loads, I don't have any pictures of her socks - I'll get some
nikefker2

Post by nikefker2 »

This thread was hot before keep up the good work would love to see you unload in the toe prints inside her nikes
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

any more nikes??
Seethegirls

Post by Seethegirls »

Adidas Superstars!!! Gotta see some candids of her in them and some more insole shots!! ESP after removal! Or even better, her fucking you while wearing them!
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

I remember your stuff from a while back, glad you’re back. Hope to see some more videos. You and me are basically into the same thing. I fuck and cum my girls shoes so much. At least once a day, sometimes twice. Always twice when she gives me a shoejob. I love knowing how cummed they are. Check out my thread about fucking and cumming my girls shoes. I have thousands of pictures and videos.
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

So hot my favorite thread on here and she wears them sockless that is so hot
nikefan

Post by nikefan »

Wow, amazing post. Especially her superstars, really love how smelly/trashed they look! Does she wear them barefoot too? Thanks for sharing!
VapormaxLover

Post by VapormaxLover »

This is awesome. Great pictures and fantastic sneakers. Your girlfriend is most definitely a keeper. Do you guys do any trampling or is it all cumming into the shoe? I would love to see some pictures of your girlfriend wearing the white Nike Pegasus from the back row. The ones with the large Nike tick. If you have any, that is. Thanks.
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

im w vapormax on this