First Post w/ Pics (SD's Trainers) - Updated Pics (5/17/10)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

feet.candid

Re: First Post w/ Pics (SD's Trainers)

Post by feet.candid »

Last edited by feet.candid on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoefly

Post by shoefly »

shoefly wrote::twisted: AH-HA! Should be able to get my hands on the Adidas again tonight! Didn't mention that she is off at college, so really only comes home every other weekend. So I only have access to what she leaves at the house, and what she brings home with her. But this weekend she brought her green Adidas again (easily accessible this time), and a new pair of Converse that I took a pic (attached) of when she left for a few hours (probably wont be able to get at these again, but who knows).

Damn couldn't get my hands on her Adidas last night! Oh well, she left her new(er) Converse out - HA! :twisted: So I had to change my plans a bit! MU-HAHAHA! :evil: That semi-new (rubbery) smell of conversed mixed with the sweet aroma of beautiful feet. And to boot she left her Adidas at the front door and is leaving to catch a movie with a friend that she (we) have not seen in a year or so (who is hotter than shit and is spending the night over - hoping to get a hold of whatever she's wearing tonight too (always used to be sneakers))! :twisted:

The results are below (NOW THEY ARE MINE!) - took the liberty to Christen them inside and out! Enjoy.

Update: Friend is wearing black flat heeled suede mid calf boots (HOT) - Gonna make a grab at em tonight if I can (I know not everyone in this forum like boots, heels, etc., but thought it was worth a mention).

8)
Last edited by shoefly on Sat May 22, 2010 11:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
XxcumshoezxX

Post by XxcumshoezxX »

awesome!!!! :D :D :D
Send me an IM on Yahoo Messenger to exchange shoe stories and adventures! XxcumshoezxX@yahoo.com
shoefly

Post by shoefly »

As aforementioned, I had a chance to hit a pair of my SD's friends boots (what a Hottie), will try to get some pictures of her wearing them tomorrow before she leaves... Posted it in the Boot Job Forum, link below.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=22828

Enjoy. :)
xwatchmerisex

Post by xwatchmerisex »

SHOEFLY! that set with the converse is the best set ive ever seen on this whole site!! i thank you so much! and would love to see more converse if possible! thanksssssss!
shoefly

Post by shoefly »

xwatchmerisex wrote:SHOEFLY! that set with the converse is the best set ive ever seen on this whole site!! i thank you so much! and would love to see more converse if possible! thanksssssss!
Thanks! Trying to get this forum fired up! Lots of people wanted it - so... Glad you enjoyed em.
mancevolution

Post by mancevolution »

Last edited by mancevolution on Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
JAR JAR BINKS MAKES THE EWOKS LOOK LIKE FUCKING SHAFT!!
rfslover

Post by rfslover »

dude you are a god! these are fucking awesome pics so hot. i can imagine that its my cock in those doing that! sweet! did you get those adidas again? would really like to see more those too. ps nice job on the boots too that must hav been hotter than hell did you leave the cum in em?

thanks!!!! keep em cummming!
shoefly

Re: First Post w/ Pics (SD's Trainers) - Updated

Post by shoefly »

cm wrote:i like the sound of her new balance :D
Updated: SD's New Balance by request.

Back from a short break. Got a hold of her New Balance just this past weekend (by request and opportunity - these come and go from her closet). First time I've hit these little babies and have to say WOW! The insides of these things are like silk! Now they are mine! :twisted: Also had another few sessions with her green Adidas a few weeks ago - left them at the house for a full week (thinking of posting them shortly too). Anyway, here are the pictures...

enjoy.
Last edited by shoefly on Sat May 22, 2010 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cm

Re: First Post w/ Pics (SD's Trainers) - Updated Pics (5/10/10)

Post by cm »

WOW, love the pics man, thanks for sharing,

cant wait to see more of the green adidas will it be both of them? :D