site organization

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Topic Organization

Keep as is
32%
Create topics for brands
68%

Total votes: 57

Sudsey

Re: site organization

Post by Sudsey »

Yeah I don’t like slippers or Ugg boots and never understood why they were included, but it’s easy to skip those posts so it doesn’t bother me.

In the end, the site works fine and any changes would require work from someone to implement. I think a lot of people forget that fact sometimes.
Hatr

Post by Hatr »

Maby Something as sub topics or something you can search for like a tag or something if this is possible
SilverCooler1500

Post by SilverCooler1500 »

About the Whole "Sneakears should have their own forum" it feels that this forums was made as "Misc. Shoes/Shoes that are not Heels or Boots" Forum since the shoes people in this forum seems to be into are Heels and Boots, Oddly enough, I thought sandals would had as more pressence since you can also see feet (and ties a bit more with Foot Fetish at least)

But Uggs not being categorized as Boots is baffling to me, maybe they're not made of lether or something, but they're still a type of boot nonetheless
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

SilverCooler1500 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:04 pm About the Whole "Sneakears should have their own forum" it feels that this forums was made as "Misc. Shoes/Shoes that are not Heels or Boots" Forum since the shoes people in this forum seems to be into are Heels and Boots, Oddly enough, I thought sandals would had as more pressence since you can also see feet (and ties a bit more with Foot Fetish at least)

But Uggs not being categorized as Boots is baffling to me, maybe they're not made of lether or something, but they're still a type of boot nonetheless
I think it’s because they aren’t dress boots. The groupings would probably have been better described as dress shoes/boots and then everything else.