Wife's trashed converse cum stained

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ConverseRocker313

Re: Wife's trashed converse cum stained

Post by ConverseRocker313 »

I want them
J12345

Post by J12345 »

Sorry these got sold on eBay a while ago! Was an old post.

I’m kind of annoyed I sold them as I sort of thought it was easy to get this pleasure and you could buy trainers like this everywhere. Literally - these old ones after the experience I would lie flat out for 10 mins trying to recover. Amazing.

I’ve looked on eBay for stinky used size 7 and not found anything i thought would match them.. :(
J12345

Post by J12345 »

Need a thread for other young couples interested in wearing stinky converse and then swapping.

We bought and sold the last pair.. again the frustration is once you lose a good pair it takes you a long time to find something else!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
30000ftAGL

Post by 30000ftAGL »

Is she 7 in women's? 28m/25f here, we could swap!
J12345

Post by J12345 »

Yes that size. Have you got converse high / low tops for sale or swap?

Haven’t got anything ‘well worn’ to swap right now (just bought brand new pair) - but will PM you when we do to see if a swap is an option!
shamwow427

Post by shamwow427 »

I love those white hightops!! I def wouldn't want to lose those if it were me
J12345

Post by J12345 »

Got these if anyone is interested. Size 7 women’s UK.

Originally we got these off eBay as trashed so they are now 2+ owners. They are not strong sweaty, more like old well worn / rubber plimsoles (which I quite like!).

Wife sent me a teaser showing them with lube + pigtail bands when we went away. Had some fun with these - but we just bought a new trashed pair of Nikes from eBay - I’m definitely more into those now.

Can post in UK. Only condition is couples upload some photos for the rest of us to enjoy :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sneakers1985

Post by Sneakers1985 »

Nice make stains😈