First Post w/ Pics (SD's Trainers) - Updated Pics (5/17/10)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoefly

Re: First Post w/ Pics (SD's Trainers)

Post by shoefly »

rfslover wrote:HOLY SHIT! How do you keep your boner down around her!!! FUCKING NICE!!! YOU ARE A LUCKY GUY! What else does she have that you can get? MORE MORE MORE!
At the moment, I've got an old pair of Reeboks she used to wear all the time (abt. 4 years old - beat to shit). Pretty sure she's got some old Converse, another pair of Reeboks, Etnies, Nike Dunks, Keds, and some New Balance in her closet. I've gotta get a hold of her new Adidas again (soon) and mark the left one this time (probably this weekend) - they are her newest so she wears them all the time and they just smell so damned good it isn't funny (tickle your nose sweet). :twisted:
dtb305

Post by dtb305 »

would love to see more of the adidas (of course!) and the keds too.
xwatchmerisex

Post by xwatchmerisex »

would LOVE to see the old converse!
cm

Post by cm »

i like the sound of her new balance :D
rfslover

Post by rfslover »

yea would love to shee those adidas again HOT. what kind of reeboks she got? would love to see the converse too
shoefly

Post by shoefly »

:twisted: Will do my best to get the Adidas again - soon. As for the multiple requests for the Converse, she's got an old tan pair that I know I can grab (doesn't wear them too often), and a brown pair (haven't seen them in a while) that I've shot so many loads into over the past 2 years (100's probably) that the insides by the toes are nothing but stains! The Reeboks I believe are called Insignia. I'll see what (when) I can get around to them. :)
frank3250

Post by frank3250 »

Keds would be nice too!!
shoefly

Post by shoefly »

:twisted: AH-HA! Should be able to get my hands on the Adidas again tonight! Didn't mention that she is off at college, so really only comes home every other weekend. So I only have access to what she leaves at the house, and what she brings home with her. But this weekend she brought her green Adidas again (easily accessible this time), and a new pair of Converse that I took a pic (attached) of when she left for a few hours (probably wont be able to get at these again, but who knows).
Last edited by shoefly on Sat May 22, 2010 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shoefly

Post by shoefly »

xwatchmerisex wrote:would LOVE to see the old converse!
Here is a pic of the old ones (B&W colorized but are brown), by request. These ones smell of my spunk and must make her feet smell cummy when worn for extended periods, and I wouldn't doubt it if they make a crunching sound when she walks. :lol: I haven't seen them in a while, hoping they will come home again soon.
Last edited by shoefly on Sat May 22, 2010 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scuffshoe

Post by scuffshoe »

Wonderful young woman... :D