Old size 36 Brickenstocks for sale!

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

abswing

Old size 36 Brickenstocks for sale!

Post by abswing »

If anyone's interested, my wife's just got some new Birkenstock Madrid's (which I will have to christen soon ; - this means her old ones (which I've uploaded a post - and more - on before) are available if anyone wants them.

I'm in the UK - I guess postage would be too high to elsewhere.

If anyone's interested, reasonable offers accepted!

Here's a pic of my previous contribution to them (which I cleaned up after :wink: ), and of my wife wearing them in Egypt! (Needless to say, they got pretty hot and sweaty!)
R0011713.JPG
Birks.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mancevolution

Post by mancevolution »

Last edited by mancevolution on Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
JAR JAR BINKS MAKES THE EWOKS LOOK LIKE FUCKING SHAFT!!
roux

Re: Old size 36 Brickenstocks for sale!

Post by roux »

why dont you let your wife wear those birks after you creamed them from time to time?
sandalflops85

Re: Old size 36 Brickenstocks for sale!

Post by sandalflops85 »

Hi your wife birkenstocks make me cum like you... I'm really interested on buy it... contact me and tell me the price... I wanna cum all over it too. Thanks