What sneakers do it for you and why?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

slingblade

Re: What sneakers do it for you and why?

Post by slingblade »

Two absolutely incredible stories! Well done lads! Sneakers can definitely be sexy under the right circumstances.
bonnytwiggy

Post by bonnytwiggy »

mid 90s nike triax!!! and the adidas wish and ozweego. and classics... reebok freestyles and converse all-stars
nutsundershoes

Post by nutsundershoes »

skechers bikers all the way. I have bought my wife 5 pairs over the years,cum in all of them. I;m into ballbusting a lot too tho. so I also love the way the feel smashing into my nuts...she has worn them for it a few times. she also has kicked me with her pumas and keds before too. mostly like the low profile sneakers that follow the shape of her foot.skechers, pumas, keds, some nikes.
wetrfh

Post by wetrfh »

reebok freestyles all the way !!!
shoeplay_warehouse

Post by shoeplay_warehouse »

For me, I am just done in by a pair of skate shoes, Osiris, DC, Etnies, Asics, basically any of them that have that big bulky look to them? It goes hand in hand with my sock and shoeplay fetish. Girls in socks and shoeplay is fine and dandy by themselves, but get a cute girl in a pair of foot length, ripped jeans, a pair of smelly sneaker socks, and skate shoes? And make her shoeplay?

Holy shit.

Instant explosion in the nether regions. THAT gets me rolling. My favorites are without doubt DC's.

It's so much a part of me that I've bought a ton of skate shoes when I'm making my own videos, and I use them on my girls.
Like in this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8He-TadnoGw
Tronn206

Post by Tronn206 »

For me, at the moment, its vans and converse. Think this is coz of my other fetish of women in rubber gloves. Nice rubber soles on both. :D
Tronn206

Post by Tronn206 »

For me, at the moment, its vans and converse. Think this is coz of my other fetish of women in rubber gloves. Nice rubber soles on both. :D
wetrfh

Post by wetrfh »

checkout dead1rollin on youtube shes making some good sneaker videos!!
cm

Post by cm »

wetrfh wrote:checkout dead1rollin on youtube shes making some good sneaker videos!!
https://www.youtube.com/user/dead1rollin/videos
wetrfh

Post by wetrfh »

CM yup thats one shes making some good videos and taking requests as well .