Sneaker Short Stories

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dirtyx2022

Re: Sneaker Short Stories

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Bout to blow to it again
Nates_sneaks

Post by Nates_sneaks »

Without further ado, here is chapter two of Extra Credit finally. As always lmk what you guys think

Ch2: Swapping of Soles

Errrrrt Errrt Errrrt!!!
Jess’ awakes to her alarm early the next morning, slapping snooze for the second time. She rolls out of bed and waits for her eyes to adjust, before walking over and flipping the light switch on in her dorm. Jess turns to her closet half awake, in a hurry to get some clothes on since it was a little cold.
‘OH MY GOD’
Jess didn’t even mean to say it outright, but how could she forget yesterday, right now it felt like a strange dream, but seeing the condition on her adidas kicked off in her closet brought it all back. She bends over and picks up her adidas, the outsides no different than usual, but the insides, man they smelled of cum still, stains from Mr.Smiths release and sweating all day sockless added to this. Jess could feel herself getting turned on already. Holding her slutty little shoes up and admiring them for a little, and realizing she had to wear them again today. No jess didn’t have any class with Mr.Vigil, but she wanted to honor their agreement, for fear of being caught without them, and slightly because she wanted to feel her cum treated insoles on her barefeet again. Jess put on some black leggings and a bright blue skintight shirt to contrast, normally she would wear her white and black air max 90s with an outfit like this, or her new black and white platform converse, but she slipped her adidas right on, wiggling her toes, feeling the slight stickiness from yesterday’s escapade.

It was already around noon and luckily Jess had no classes so she decided to walk over to the food hall and see what she could have for lunch. Crossing the quad Jess bumped into her old dormmate, Shelby. Shelby was much taller than Jess but very slender, blonde, and on the schools volleyball team.

Hey Jess! How are you!

I’m good!! How are you?

Well not great right now. Thank goodness I ran into you, umm can I ask you a favor. I totally forgot about my clinical today and don’t have time to run back to my apartment, but I forgot we had to wear closed toe shoes, and apparently these don’t count, Shelby said pointing down to her tan Ugg Tasman’s. I know we’re the same size too so is there anyway we could swap!? Please???

‘Oh man Shelby, ummm.’ Jess was in panic mode. She couldn’t be caught without her adidas, but she knew Shelby needed them bad. Shit, Jess said to herself and came up with the quickest excuse she could think of.

‘Yes shelbs, I totally would but one issue, I umm kind of got these wet the other day so they’re really gross and of course none of my socks were clean so I went sockless just to run here and…’

‘I literally don’t care jess’, Shelby interrupted, ‘I don’t wear these with socks, so it won’t be much worse, I’m desperate!’ Shelby already Kicking off her Uggs in the middle of the sidewalk, just take mine and I’ll switch back with you tonight!

Fine Jess said. Slipping her adidas off, the insoles almost coming out with her foot. just make sure I get them back by tonight right?

Umm that’s the problem, it’s at this one hospital till midnight tonight, can we do tomorrow morning?!

Sure Shelby, just meet me at my dorm then in the morning!

Thank you so much Jess! I’ll take care of them, well as good care of them as you do haha, Shelby joked at the condition of them. And with that Shelby carelessly slid her barefeet into likely the cummiest shoes on campus, unknowingly, and ran off, giving Jess a quick hug.

Jess stood there and stared, never seeing her shoes walking on someone else’s feet, and realizing Shelby will be wearing her adidas that just had Mr.smiths fresh cum load less than 24hrs ago, and will be barefoot herself in them all night long. Thinking of this made shudder a little, with a new feeling for Shelby and her feet. Jess snapped out of it and realized she was still standing on the hot concrete, so she walked over and slipped into Shelby’s Uggs, which were almost sweatier feeling than her adidas and hurried to lunch, now with a new bustle to get her food and get out, and avoid Mr.Smith if he happened to be there.

Jess’ trip to the dining hall was rather uneventful, she had no sight of Mr.smith and decided it was safe enough to sit down and eat quickly.
Jess trotted back to her dorm, with her feet getting even more hot and sweaty, Jess could feel with her toes rubbing the same spots Shelby’s would rub, and mixed with the walking, was beginning to turn her on. Jess finally gets inside her room and slides off the tan Uggs. She couldn’t help but inspect them, the insole’s fur wasn’t too darkened but was definitely matted down from Shelby always wearing these. Jess wasn’t much of a Ugg girl, but bringing those up to her nose something hit her. She could smell Shelby’s feet, the same smell she’d get when they used to room together and she’d get back from her practices and kick her volleyball shoes off, but now this smell was such a turn on, that mixed with Jess’ own residual smell of her feet out of her cummy adidas sent Jess into a kind of frenzy. Jess strips down, tossing all her clothes to the side. Jess begins inhaling deep into Shelby’s sweaty Uggs, imaging Shelby wearing her cummy adidas right this moment. Jess is down on her knees, and spreads open her legs, reaches down and begins furiously circling her clit, going even further and sticking two fingers inside herself.
Jess needed a way to direct this new hornyness, and looks over to her shoe rack. She looks over between her air max 90s, one of her favorites, gotten last Christmas, or her newer platform converse she just got herself. Jess own conscious, and worry about what was happening next led her to reach back and pull out her old black vans old schools she’s had since freshman year. Jess slides the well worn pair over and begins straddling them. Jess holds Shelby’s still warm ugg up to her face and begins furiously rubbing her clit, moaning into the slipper, only breathing Shelby’s foot smell. Jess begins bucking her hips, hovering over her vans, feeling her pussy rub against the suede material of the vans. All this together sends jolts of electricity up Jess, clenching her legs together and continuing to rub her clit until it felt like her built up dam completely burst. Jess began feeling spasm after spasm, unable to control it, she watches as she begins pushing out waves of squirt onto her vans, the sight of soiling her own sneakers itself strengthening her climax even more. Jess can help but moan into Shelby’s Uggs as she continues dripping even more. By the time it ends, her release is pooled in the heels of her vans and they’re darkened from squirt. Jess finally drops the Ugg from her face and catches her breath, collapsing back onto the cool floor to regain her composure.
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

She needs 270s
SilverCooler1500

Post by SilverCooler1500 »

Nates_sneaks wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 1:11 pm
Ch2: Swapping of Soles
Oh, OP is back, other users decided to post their own Stories in here too, they're hot too, but is nice to see you return months later
Nates_sneaks wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 1:11 pm
Her white and black air max 90s, one of her favorites, gotten last Christmas
Can we have this pair next chapter with the Teacher doing the deed in them? (even if they're not the pair they agreed on)
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Hell yes
Shox&Cons=epic

Post by Shox&Cons=epic »

Good to have you back, nates_sneaks, you write an excellent story!
Uggnewie

Post by Uggnewie »

Next Part please so Good I cummed
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

Sehr geile Geschichten :)