The softest leather sneakers ever !

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cylan

The softest leather sneakers ever !

Post by cylan »

Hi there!
Since the first half of the 1980s, the French brand TBS has produced deck shoes and sneakers made from very soft, unlined leather. I'm a fan of these shoes, and I've had several pairs over the last thirty years! Last year TBS released the “Jazzico” model and I just got myself a pair.
Here they are:

As you can see, the upper part is made of a unique piece of leather. Only the part which wraps the heel is reinforced and lined. The leather is quite thick, but extremely soft and pliable! There is no lining, and no hard toe. On these two pictures, you can see the characteristics of leather and a view of the inside of the sneaker:

On these pictures, you can see the softness and the flexibility of the leather:

The comfort is amazing! These sneakers fit like a second skin, the sensations are incredible! By the past, I made several pairs of moccasins with similar leather! These TBS sneakers are like soft leather slippers! I love them! I only regret that TBS only offers a very limited choice of colors: off-white, navy blue, and navy/white. But certainly I'll purchase at least one more pair!