Suddenly obsessed with Uggs

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

omegashoe

Re: Suddenly obsessed with Uggs

Post by omegashoe »

snakeeyes wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:39 pm Could we see your girl in them?
She didn’t wanna wear the Uggs tonight and instead opted for Supra TK Societys. Maybe next time; the Uggs are at least in the mess of a background!

Tnuitjes

Post by Tnuitjes »

omegashoe wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:16 pm
Beamerboy wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:59 pm Can you take more pics of them ? With all buttons opened for example ? They look great. How did you told your gf. That you like to wear them ?
Here are some as you requested.

I told my wife while we were just dating and she’s pretty cool about it. Now, we together own a couple dozen pairs and she’s fine with me wearing hers or mine around the house. Often, we’ll fuck wearing pairs while she rubs my body with others. I have a WAM fetish too and so she’ll get shoes and boots muddy, wet, and otherwise messy with me too.
I guess I just got lucky with getting such a wonderful woman!
Oh wow you are very lucky. What uou do when you do some wam stuff if i may ask?
omegashoe

Post by omegashoe »

Tnuitjes wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:15 pm
Beamerboy wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:59 pm Can you take more pics of them ? With all buttons opened for example ? They look great. How did you told your gf. That you like to wear them ?

I told my wife while we were just dating and she’s pretty cool about it. Now, we together own a couple dozen pairs and she’s fine with me wearing hers or mine around the house. Often, we’ll fuck wearing pairs while she rubs my body with others. I have a WAM fetish too and so she’ll get shoes and boots muddy, wet, and otherwise messy with me too.
We’ve done stuff with shaving cream in the tub/bed and mud in a kiddy pool. Most often we’ll just both shower in a pair and play around with each other as we clean ourselves.
Tnuitjes

Post by Tnuitjes »

omegashoe wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:54 am
Tnuitjes wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:15 pm

We’ve done stuff with shaving cream in the tub/bed and mud in a kiddy pool. Most often we’ll just both shower in a pair and play around with each other as we clean ourselves.
Sounds great, what have you all done with uggs? Can i pm you?
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

omegashoe wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:27 pm
snakeeyes wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:39 pm Could we see your girl in them?
She didn’t wanna wear the Uggs tonight and instead opted for Supra TK Societys. Maybe next time; the Uggs are at least in the mess of a background!

She looks amazing man. Cant to see her in the uggs. Especially interested in the WAM stuff with uggs, or depending on what other shoe's she's got, maybe something else too. HOpe to see and hear more.
omegashoe

Post by omegashoe »

Today’s fun included sex with her in Uggs and myself in DC Pure Hi sneakers!

Tnuitjes

Post by Tnuitjes »

omegashoe wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:10 pm Today’s fun included sex with her in Uggs and myself in DC Pure Hi sneakers!

Thats really amazing, wish i was you
Beamerboy

Post by Beamerboy »

I bought some mini Bailey Bow in Black size 36. not original, but ok ! In Brown they are much better