Wife’s new Reeboks were yummy!

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoedog77

Wife’s new Reeboks were yummy!

Post by shoedog77 »

Shoedog here barking that what an evening it was! Wife’s Aunty stopped by unexpectedly earlier. Wife had been trying on her yummy new Reebok Freestyles and modeling them for Shoedog when the doorbell rang:

Sooooooo delicious! The smell of all that soft squishy white leather made my cock instantly hard. While Shoedog stood there in excitement, Wife went thru the kitchen and opened the door. Immediately she was tackled by Aunty’s big rescue Saint Bernard:

Aunty followed behind calling him to stop. As she tried to get back up, he held her down and slurped her face and arms and tights. As soon as he saw her new Reeboks he went nuts and sniffed them wildly. Shoedog helped Wife up and she decided to go get cleaned up. A couple minutes later she was back and sat down at the kitchen table with jeans and the juicy new Reeboks on:

Snickers immediately shimmied under the table. Shoedog peeked under and saw Snickers at Wife’s feet sniffing and licking away. Aunty said “Oooohh Snickers! What did you find??? Did you find something yummy???!” Wife jokingly said that I was going to enjoy them, but she guessed Snickers beat me to it! Shoedog almost passed out hearing that and tried to remain calm. Aunty laughed and said “He just has the biggest fetish ever for sneakers!” So Aunty and Wife chatted over the sounds of slurping and growling under the table. Shoedog peeked again to the sight of Snickers jowls wrapped around the toes of both Reeboks. As he looked up, one slid out of his mouth and long webs of slobber stretched and dangled off:

Shoedog couldn’t stand it any longer and had to excuse himself. He went as fast as he could to the bedroom to jerk off. Too excited, he almost instantly blew his load and cleaned himself up. As he was going back out to the kitchen, he heard laughing and the sound of rapid panting and snorting and growling and Snickers collar jingling. Shoedog saw that Snickers had mounted Wife’s slobbery left Reebok under the table and his cock was erect and he was pumping away furiously. Wife teased Shoedog and said “Good thing he got them nice and slippery with all that licking!” Snickers pumped a short time and then all of a sudden whined and dismounted her Reebok. Shoedog could see the toe was covered in cum and it had sprayed all thru the laces. Before Wife could say anything, Snickers was humping her other Reebok. Switching back and forth, he humped each Reebok about half a dozen times. By the third or fourth time, Wife said she could feel his cum soak down thru the toe holes and laces and ooze between her toes:

Eventually he calmed and settled back down at her feet and began licking and chewing on them. After some wet growling, Aunty asked “What are you doing under there Snickers? Are being a naughty boy???” Wife said “He’s trying to eat my new Reeboks right off my feet!” Aunty said “Oh let him enjoy those. Look, his eyes are rolled back in his head in ecstasy!”

Pretty soon there was a commotion underneath the table and Wife said “Yup, he just wrestled them off!” With both Reeboks in his mouth, Snickers ran right upstairs to the guest room. Shoedog followed and went in. Wife’s Reeboks were on the bed:

Shoedog was about to claim them but Snickers let out a mean growl and bark. He then jumped up on the bed and laid on top of one Reebok and stuffed is cock in it. He crammed his snout into the other and started slurping away. At that point Shoedog let him be. Going to check on him shortly and can’t WAIT to see what he’s done to those yummy chewy new Reeboks!

Shoedog
shoedog77

Re: Wife’s new Reeboks were yummy!

Post by shoedog77 »

UPDATE:

Aunty and Snickers just left and I found Wife’s juicy new Reeboks under the covers:

Snickers enjoyed them for a couple hours under there. Yummy!
lickjunk

Post by lickjunk »

Awesome pictures. I love new freestyles. I bought a pair for my wife a couple years ago and before she wore them in public she would tease me around the house. One day we were going to the store and I asked her to wear them for me. She said definitely and I got rock hard thinking of her wearing them in public for me to enjoy. I asked her if I could put my mark on them before we left. Long story short, I blew a huge load on her brand new reeboks. She wore them to the store without cleaning any off beforewe left. I couldn't help but stair at her the whole time we were at the store. When she would stand in one spot for a little bit, there was a little spot on the floor where my cum had dripped off of her shoe's onto the floor. I noticed a couple people looking at her shoe's probably wishing they were the one's that could have been so lucky to cream all over her reebok's.
converse69

Post by converse69 »

My wife just got her first pair of Freestyles this week. Awesome shoe.