The softest sneaker I've ever f*cked

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cylan

The softest sneaker I've ever f*cked

Post by cylan »

Hi, there!
Here is a little sneaker I saved from neighbour's trash. It's from brazilian brand "Nao" :

The size is "30", the length is 20cm (8 inch long).
The sole is "zero drop", that means totally flat, and very thin. It's extremely soft and pliable in any direction.
The lining is amazingly soft! Here it is, as you can see after I turned the sneaker inside out like a sock:

And here is the removable insole, with very soft silky touch:

And a very inviting view:

Well, I immediately loved this cutie! It's so light, so soft... and inside it's amazingly welcoming and soft! Unbelievable! As soon as I put my hard c*ck inside, the sensations were simply amazing! The softness was the nicest I've ever experienced in a sneaker! Thrusting inside gave me such sensations than I came within 1 minute!!!
I have a long and rich experience in sneakers f*cking, I've played with many many different ones: Adidas Superstar, Puma Future Cat, Nike Cortez, Fila Disruptor, Stan Smith, Nike TN, Nike Roshe Run, Nike Thea, Nike Free Run, Puma Maya, etc.......... Well, this small NAO sneaker is by far the one that gave me the most pleasant sensations! It's really amazing! Sometimes sneakers for kids are not made of the same materials as those for adults, so I don't know if these "NAO" sneakers offer the same sensations in adult size...
comedordechule

Re: The softest sneaker I've ever f*cked

Post by comedordechule »

🤔 Essa chuteira foi usada por uma femea ou macho?
cylan

Post by cylan »

They belonged to a girl! :wink: Do tou like small size sneakers ?
Slipperlove

Post by Slipperlove »

They look real soft inside would you like to chat on kik if so message me js8974