Help Shoedog Get Wife’s Yummy New Reeboks!

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoedog77

Help Shoedog Get Wife’s Yummy New Reeboks!

Post by shoedog77 »

Evening all! Shoedog here barking that I am going TOTALLY NUTSO right now! Oooooooohhhh look at what Wife got today:

Mmmmmm yummy YUMMY brand brand new soft white leather Reebok classic sneakers! She’s been wearing them sockless all afternoon and evening, laying on the couch and reading one of her harlequin books. They are so hot and moist and juicy. A couple times she dozed off and Shoedog snuck over and sniffed them and licked them. They smell and taste sooooooo delicious! She woke up and told me to stop a couple of times or I would be punished. Well, I just couldn’t help myself and bit into the toe of one of her soft juicy Reeboks and she said “That’s it! You’ve been a naughty naughty boy! Now Mommy has to punish you. Wanna know what I’m gonna do????” Oh no. Now Shoedog knew he was in deep shit. Wife continued on: “I’m going to wear them over to visit my Aunty again tomorrow and also meet Snickers. You know who Snickers is right?????” Shoedog had no idea, but definitely didn’t like where this was going. Then Wifey showed me a pic of Snickers:

“Aunty just rescued him. He’s a 200 pound Saint Bernard with a MAJOR MAJOR fetish for sneakers. Aunty told me that her Bloodhound Stan can’t even come close to his voracious chewing”

All Shoedog could muster up was a meek “You wouldn’t dare!”

Wife said “Oh yeah? Watch this!” Before Shoedog could react, Wife had called her Aunty and put her on speaker. “Hi Aunty, I still plan on coming over tomorrow. I can’t wait to meet Snickers! By the way, how is his sneaker fetish doing? Haha” Lots of barking and growling in the background followed by Aunty saying “Well, he’s really hungry and frisky, since he hasn’t had a sneaker since I rescued him a couple weeks ago!” Wife said “Oh I see. Well, tell him that I’m going to spoil him rotten tomorrow!” She took a quick picture of her Reeboks and sent it to her Aunty. Almost instantly Aunty got it and exclaimed “Oooh Snickers look!” More hysterical barking and growling and panting. Aunty came back on laughing and said “I showed Snickers the photo and he tried to eat the phone! You can’t wait to eat up your Cousin’s yummy chewy new Reeboks tomorrow can you??? Can you???!!” Wife said “Alright, see you and Snickers tomorrow. Snickers, you have sweet dreams about my tasty new Reeboks ok???!” More growling and slurping before she was disconnected.

Well, Shoedog really fucked up big time. I REALLY REALLY want to enjoy Wife’s new Reeboks but think I totally blew it!
Hmmph!

Help all! Help a Shoedog out!
junglejim331

Re: Help Shoedog Get Wife’s Yummy New Reeboks!

Post by junglejim331 »

Love to see more of these reeboks!
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

So Shoedog is leaving for work early this morning and sees Wife’s outfit for today:

Ooooooooh yummy new Reeboks! He stuffs one in his mouth and is just about to stuff his cock and balls in the other when Wife busts him. “Sorry buddy, but these are for Snickers to enjoy!” She says. Shoedog watches hungrily as she gets dressed and slips the Reeboks on:

Shoedog tried one last time to wrestle them off her feet, but Wife wouldn’t give them up:

Already late for work, Shoedog leaves deflated. So Shoedog is working and minding his own business when he gets a couple texts. Wife said that Aunty decided to come over to our house instead and bring Snickers. Yikes! She said the whole time he has been enjoying her juicy new Reeboks. Then I get a couple teaser photos:

Wife said that both her and the delicious new Reeboks are covered in dog hair and slobber. Snickers’ jowls are so big that they are wrapped around both her feet and Reeboks and his eyes are rolled into the back of his head as he chews in ecstasy. She said his cock is erect and dribbling and she thinks he might want to fuck them after. Oh man, this is just too much for Shoedog to handle right now!
leathersneakers82

Post by leathersneakers82 »

Love those Reebok Classics! Cute dog too!
SilverCooler1500

Post by SilverCooler1500 »

Man, you keep losing to Doggos, you need to assert dominance over them
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

That’s winning in my book :)
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

Shoedog couldn’t even concentrate all day at work thinking about Wife’s sexy yummy new Reeboks being enjoyed by Snickers. It was late when he got home and saw that Wife had washed both the Reeboks and her black tights and they were on the porch drying:

Wife teased and said Snickers LOVED her chewy new Reeboks and dashed right after them as soon as he saw them:

She said that the whole time Aunty and her visited, Snickers chewed and slobbered hungrily while his cock squirted on them. Her Reeboks and tights were completely soaked with dog slobber and cum and covered with dog hair. She said he eventually wrestled them off her bare feet and took them and hid in the guestroom. She found him with his snout driven inside one slurping away and he was laying on the other with his cock and balls stuffed in pumping furiously.

Aunty said that she was hoping that since Snickers likes her, that Wife would be willing to doggysit quite often…Yikes!
Abbendis

Post by Abbendis »

that's so awesome. i would love to see dog cum in and on the shoes
SilverCooler1500

Post by SilverCooler1500 »

Sudsey wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:11 am That’s winning in my book :)
I really don't think so, man keeps getting denied to indulge with his fetish and is intentionally being teased that a doggo is getting to enjoy the shoes instead