Just want to share my perfect sneaker pussies

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Wetpumas

Just want to share my perfect sneaker pussies

Post by Wetpumas »

Hi, I don't post much,but I just thought it would be nice to show the sneaks I love the most. These were my sister in laws that I liberated from her ready to be thrown out pile. Size 7.5 Nike Revolution 2s, they are the absolute best, most flexible, soft and stretchy sneaks I have ever had the pleasure of pounding my 7.5 into. I have been using them for about 2 years just about every day,pounding my cock into them mercilessly and blowing loads into them. The heal cups are broken and gone and the toe box supports are also gone. They're just super soft and I can just squeeze them around my cock and unload. The right one is my favorite and one of my favorite things to do is to take the right one and shove it inside the other ,then stuff my cock inside on top so i can cum on one and in one at the same time. I'm not easy with them , the more stretched out and trashed they get the better they are for cock.I also have a nice collection on other Revolutions that also get cock work outs,all womens.ImageImageImageImage
sl77

Re: Just want to share my perfect sneaker pussies

Post by sl77 »

Those are nice!
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

Nice. I'd love to fill one of those up!
Wetpumas

Post by Wetpumas »

Glad you like them, I sure do.........
Wetpumas

Post by Wetpumas »

Hi again,I'm going to get a little braver. There are two things in this world that I really love,thin women with big saggy boobs,I just do..........and worn out women's sneakers with mesh toe boxes, and since I don't have the first one,the sneakers always deliver.I took some pics of the insides for ya and the rest just sorta happened.Once the insides get damp with precum and sweat they really start to grip your cock nice and you just pound harder,then there's no stopping.Although I stopped to take a couple pics here and there,I blew a load inside the right one,but my mind was else where,I forgot a picture,by the time I did all the cum had been soaked up by the mesh and insole. So I ponied up and went at them again,still had some load for on the top of the toe box. These sneakers are amazing..... ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sl77

Post by sl77 »

Great pics thank you!
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

Probably be fun to expand the hole and fuck the Nike that way.
Wetpumas

Post by Wetpumas »

sl77 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:59 am Great pics thank you!
Thanks,I've got more of these and other Revolutions too.
Wetpumas

Post by Wetpumas »

Reefan1981 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:41 am Probably be fun to expand the hole and fuck the Nike that way.
Hi, Revolutions always seem to get holes there. My sister in law worked very hard to wear out the hole,I like knowing that. Maybe I'll experiment on a different pair.....
Wetpumas

Post by Wetpumas »

I love it when the cum soaks into the mesh........they get fed well...https://i.imgur.com/QUu8mc2.mp4