VOTE: Next Target - I'll let you guys pick...

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Which sneakers are next?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:47 pm

Reebok
44%
Nike
18%
Adidas
38%

Total votes: 39

shoefly

VOTE: Next Target - I'll let you guys pick...

Post by shoefly »

Next target - a few pairs of my wife's tennis shoes. She's quite the shoe fanatic, has about 50 or so pairs total, has great feet and is very athletic, so she has lots of sneakers! :D Anyway, thought I'd let you guys take pick from a few and give some suggestions if you'd like.
Last edited by shoefly on Sat May 22, 2010 11:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rfslover

Re: VOTE: Next Target - I'll let you guys pick...

Post by rfslover »

LOVE THEM ALL! Awesome pictures and nice toe prints! Love those freestyles the best! My favorite part about reebok freestyles is that you can see all the little indentations on the outside that her toes make! The hitops are kinda hard to fuck tho aint they? But maybe the velcro could be fun! Only ever did things with low top and princess. I love the way these look on girls feet. HOT!!!

DO THE REEBOKS!!! LETS SEE HER FEET! :D
cm

Post by cm »

LOVE THE ADIDAS, would like to see them next, esp some pics of the soles

PS

thanks for sharing!
shoefly

Post by shoefly »

Had to reset the poll to an earlier date, ending on Monday. Leaving Tuesday, will be out of town for a while. But will most certainly take care business and leave you guys with a post or two. :D
shoefly

Post by shoefly »

Looks like we've got more Adidas fans than Nike and Reebok... Personally, I love all three, but do favor the Reeboks. Either way, heres what you guys voted on. Perhaps I'll get around to the other two pairs at a later date. Any suggestions? :)
Last edited by shoefly on Sat May 22, 2010 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cm

Post by cm »

Love the pics, ur a legend!
rfslover

Post by rfslover »

Oops looks like you posted a lil prematurely the reebok freestyles won. hope you hit those reeboks hard and cum all over em and how about some pics of your wifes wearing them too!? :)

AWESOME SET THANKS!!!!!!!

LETS SEE THE REEBOKS!!! WHAT DOES EVERYONE ELSE THINK SHOULD HE DO THE REEBOKS!?
shoefly

Post by shoefly »

Ha! Thought it was gonna be the Adidas, looked like a sure win. I will hit the Reebok's today or tonight and get some pictures up. LOL
redbass007

Post by redbass007 »

shoefly wrote:Next target - a few pairs of my wife's tennis shoes. She's quite the shoe fanatic, has about 50 or so pairs total, has great feet and is very athletic, so she has lots of sneakers! :D Anyway, thought I'd let you guys take pick from a few and give some suggestions if you'd like.

Where are the pics that I can view?