Booted Sunday

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Bootfetishcouple

Booted Sunday

Post by Bootfetishcouple »

I asked my wife to wear her tan leather knee high riding boots today with a quarter zip- great for cumming inside of btw- which i did several times last weekend when she was away. I expected her to just wear them as we went grocery shopping and went out to lunch, but she kept them on after we returned home. We ran a few more errands, did household chores, and the boots stayed on for well over 8 hrs!!! Finally, after dinner, she wanted to relax, and asked permission to take them off (which I love,) so I followed her to help with that process, and she sparked a conversation completely on her own about how sweaty and wet her feet and socks had become, and she had me feel them! Then she actually picked one of the boots up and stuck in up to her face to smell the shaft!! She knows about my fetish, so idk if it was just playful teasing or what, but I have been rock hard all day, and can't wait to reward her for her efforts tonight!!!
Bootfetishcouple

Re: Booted Sunday

turk671

Post by turk671 »

i wish she could wear mine and break them in for me
Bootfetishcouple

Pm me, you Pay for shipping, I could make it happen.
Nibootlover

Post by Nibootlover »

Mmmh very hot boots
Bootfetishcouple

Thank you! That's her go-to right now. Probably will be til next fall.
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

I would leave some load inside them.