girlfriends boots for sale

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

crap453

girlfriends boots for sale

Post by crap453 »

hey. my girlfriend wants to sell out some of her used boots and some of them are used more then otheres and some is only used for bootfetish fun meaning that the sole is intact and not worn out coz they were used to working on my cock for some fun,

there is new rock boots demonia boots and many other boots, you can buy the boots in diffrent ways and if you pay more for the boots you can even get photos or video of her using them on me or with cum on them or pics of her wearing them and get them how you want them, all clean, muddy or what ever you wish,,

the boots are in denmark so you will pay for shipping too

pm me for info or the convensation can be on diskord
gman48

Re: girlfriends boots for sale

Post by gman48 »

can you post some photos of the boots and also the insole
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

crap453 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:04 pm hey. my girlfriend wants to sell out some of her used boots and some of them are used more then otheres and some is only used for bootfetish fun meaning that the sole is intact and not worn out coz they were used to working on my cock for some fun,

there is new rock boots demonia boots and many other boots, you can buy the boots in diffrent ways and if you pay more for the boots you can even get photos or video of her using them on me or with cum on them or pics of her wearing them and get them how you want them, all clean, muddy or what ever you wish,,

the boots are in denmark so you will pay for shipping too

pm me for info or the convensation can be on diskord
I would recommend setting up an online store with eBay, Etsy, or some other place to sell your one-off footwear. You can upload your sale there and show the images here in Shoesession, with links back to the buying page.
crap453

Post by crap453 »

gman48 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:30 pm can you post some photos of the boots and also the insole
Yes I can but sadly not here it seems I’m to stupid and don’t know how to make the pics small enough to be posted here
gman48

Post by gman48 »

It’s a little tedious but not too bad. Upload them in Dropbox, put the link between the [img] link [img] brackets when you click the image icon in the text box here, and change “dl=0” to “raw=1” at the end of all Dropbox URLs