cumming on my wifes knee-high boots (UPDATE 3/29/2024)

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

gman48

Re: cumming on my wifes knee-high boots (UPDATE 2/5/2024)

Post by gman48 »

RB596 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:13 pm
gman48 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:59 pm
tenaciousPT wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:40 pm
gman48 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:25 am Thanks! And no she doesn’t own any stiletto thigh highs. Maybe we’ll get there one day 😅 I can imagine how sexy she would look in them with her long legs..
You should buy her a pair! I'm lowkey willing to help you out too not gonna lie haha

Haha thanks bud, maybe I should start a Go Fund Me for some sexy thigh highs for my wife 😂
In case you want to buy some sexy leather thigh high boots for your wife: https://charlesdavid.com/products/piano ... 0057613379

I bought this pair for my girlfriend. It's genuine leather upper. I love fucking my girl while she's wearing them, definitely worth buying!

Real Leather thigh highs for $90? What’s the catch lol
That sounds great tho, you got any pics of you fucking your girl in them?
tenaciousPT

Post by tenaciousPT »

gman48 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:21 am
gman48 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:25 am Thanks! And no she doesn’t own any stiletto thigh highs. Maybe we’ll get there one day 😅 I can imagine how sexy she would look in them with her long legs..
You should buy her a pair! I'm lowkey willing to help you out too not gonna lie haha

Haha thanks bud, maybe I should start a Go Fund Me for some sexy thigh highs for my wife 😂
In case you want to buy some sexy leather thigh high boots for your wife: https://charlesdavid.com/products/piano ... 0057613379

I bought this pair for my girlfriend. It's genuine leather upper. I love fucking my girl while she's wearing them, definitely worth buying!

Aliexpress have some great selections too for under $100. Most notable ones are from Jualuowei Though, they're made from cheaper material since they're made in China if you care that much but for me personally I don't care that much about material. Style matters for me more.

Here are some suggestions:
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/22518004 ... pt=glo2usa
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/32568020 ... pt=glo2usa
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/22518320 ... 4itemAdapt
RB596

Post by RB596 »

gman48 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:21 am

I know right? Most genuine leather thigh high boots are over $200. I got these for about $130 some time ago and even at that price point I felt it was a good deal. My girlfriend is petite (she's like 5'2) so the leather covers almost all of her legs when we fuck. It's amazing to feel the leather while I grab her legs.

Sadly, I still don't have any pics of her wearing them while we're at it... Let's see if I can convince her :D
gman48

Post by gman48 »

I’ll probably pass on the Ali express ones, my wife is very particular about the quality of the boots. Before this pair, I used to fuck her in some cheap synthetic leather boots and she hated it lol But thanks for the links.

RB596 wow she must be so fuckable in those boots. My girl is tall and athletic but I feel like a petite girl must be so hot in boots in a different way. Doesn’t hurt to ask, most girls are not opposed to it!
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Got horny at home and came inside her loafers. Sniffed the right shoe while fucking/jerking in the left. They smelled amazing, as she usually wears these with stockings. After I came, I tilted the shoe and watched the sperm slowly slide down into the toe box.

SirRye

Post by SirRye »

She really like all of her shoes, heels and boots freshly cum and wears them all day and night.
ThcCht

Post by ThcCht »

Omg!!! I love those loafers! They’re sooooo hot and deserve to be drenched in cum! I’d love to wear them full of cum >~<! Please cum in them some more!!!
gman48

Re: cumming on my wifes knee-high boots (UPDATE 2/9/2024)

Post by gman48 »

Yes my wife loves her shoes, and the best part is she doesn’t know she’s always stepping in my cum 😈 I love the boots but just recently started fucking the loafers. They’re sooo pungent and tasty and probably her most worn shoes
Ridingbootlover1

Re: cumming on my wifes knee-high boots

Post by Ridingbootlover1 »

gman48 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:29 pm Last night was amazing! My wife and I had a date night where she wore her knee high leather boots, nylon stockings, and a sexy little dress.

After getting home, I made her stay in her boots til we sat down on the couch. I worshipped her boots for a bit and then slowly started unzipping them, kissing and sniffing the boot/stocking interface as it gradually revealed the heaven that lay underneath. With that final *pop* of the foot out of the boot, I did not let any of that precious air go to waste - my nose greedily absorbed all of that scent that we all know and love. It was a mixture of leather, fragrant nylon and the foot sweat of a perfect goddess. We walked around for quite some time that night and also had spicy food, so her nylon-encased feet were deliciously damp and flavorful.

Then, I proceeded to eat her delicate little pussy and fuck her, making her cum 4 times. I wasn’t quite done yet, so I asked to put her boots on again so I can finish on them, to which she happily agreed. I haven’t came on these boots yet with her wearing them; I was over the moon that now I had the chance! I then continued fucking her missionary style while grabbing her boots aggressively.

Finally, I pulled out and came all over her right boot with a little bit on her left, making sure to cover as much surface area as possible. She laughed and said it was like an artist’s signature when they finish a painting.

She had me clean it up because she really liked these boots and wanted to wear them outside, but the next day, I noticed there was still a cummy film across the boots. I will be sure to leave some more next time and snap some flicks of her in public with her defiled boots!

Enjoy the photos fellas :mrgreen:

Very sexy. Lovely boots and wife
kinkster

Re: cumming on my wifes knee-high boots (UPDATE 2/9/2024)

Post by kinkster »

Thanks for sharing, your wife is tidy! :D

Fancy a boots swap, my wife’s boots?