cumming on my wifes knee-high boots (UPDATE 3/29/2024)

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

gman48

Re: cumming on my wifes knee-high boots (UPDATE 3/29/2024)

Post by gman48 »

boot.perv.2 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:16 pm Great update, thank you! Your lady is a keeper if she strokes you off onto her boots and gloves often.
Thanks man. At first it was like pulling teeth to get her to do these things but she's much more willing now. Just gotta get her in the right mood :mrgreen:
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

gman48 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:01 pm
boot.perv.2 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:16 pm Great update, thank you! Your lady is a keeper if she strokes you off onto her boots and gloves often.
Thanks man. At first it was like pulling teeth to get her to do these things but she's much more willing now. Just gotta get her in the right mood :mrgreen:
I haven't really had a problem getting women to consent to wearing boots and doing naughty things with them. I'm pretty sure all my kids were born because my wifey wore boots to bed and I shot hard. She was a sexy little boot bitch for me and loved getting tied up and teased.

But here's a practical tip for you. If she starts making babies, make sure afterwards to schedule some time at a local motel, just for boot sex. It's like a fun date night where she can feel free to be as perverted as she wants, away from the kids. I took my wife out for some casual sushi, and she went to town on my cock for almost three hours, wearing her thigh high boots with golden heels. You might be out $50 or so, and you don't even have to stay the night, just shower down and bring her home. You do this like once a month, and it will cement your marriage.
gman48

Post by gman48 »

boot.perv.2 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:47 pm
gman48 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:01 pm
I haven't really had a problem getting women to consent to wearing boots and doing naughty things with them. I'm pretty sure all my kids were born because my wifey wore boots to bed and I shot hard. She was a sexy little boot bitch for me and loved getting tied up and teased.

But here's a practical tip for you. If she starts making babies, make sure afterwards to schedule some time at a local motel, just for boot sex. It's like a fun date night where she can feel free to be as perverted as she wants, away from the kids. I took my wife out for some casual sushi, and she went to town on my cock for almost three hours, wearing her thigh high boots with golden heels. You might be out $50 or so, and you don't even have to stay the night, just shower down and bring her home. You do this like once a month, and it will cement your marriage.
Thanks for the tips man. We’ve only been married for a year and a half so we have plenty of time to keep exploring and trying new things. Def gotta get some rope and handcuffs to tie her up, and brutally fuck her in boots
gman48

Post by gman48 »

God damnit the Dropbox links got suspended for generating excessive traffic. Tried upgrading plan with a free trial but still can’t see the photos. Anyone know how to fix this? Or another photo sharing platform that can be used to embed photos here
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

gman48 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:33 am God damnit the Dropbox links got suspended for generating excessive traffic. Tried upgrading plan with a free trial but still can’t see the photos. Anyone know how to fix this? Or another photo sharing platform that can be used to embed photos here
I've been using imgbb.com for a while now, and it's pretty reliable. It's nice because it will generate the BBCode for quick insertion into a shoesession post. Also, it's great for high resolution images. If I could upload video there it would be perfect.

When I want to be super sure that my images get out there, I use a private web server that I can FTP just about anything to. Yes, I have to pay for it, but I do a lot more online than post here at SS.
gman48

Post by gman48 »

boot.perv.2 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:00 pm
gman48 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:33 am God damnit the Dropbox links got suspended for generating excessive traffic. Tried upgrading plan with a free trial but still can’t see the photos. Anyone know how to fix this? Or another photo sharing platform that can be used to embed photos here
I've been using imgbb.com for a while now, and it's pretty reliable. It's nice because it will generate the BBCode for quick insertion into a shoesession post. Also, it's great for high resolution images. If I could upload video there it would be perfect.

When I want to be super sure that my images get out there, I use a private web server that I can FTP just about anything to. Yes, I have to pay for it, but I do a lot more online than post here at SS.

I started with imgbb, but you can’t embed the photo directly in the post with that right? As in you need to post a link.

I think my photos are back but hopefully I don’t run into this problem again
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

gman48 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:43 pm I started with imgbb, but you can’t embed the photo directly in the post with that right? As in you need to post a link.

ImgBB has lots of options, you can post links,

https://ibb.co/55XT7f1
https://i.ibb.co/brj1f86/b-w.jpg

thumbnails,

full images,

or full images with links.

gman48

Post by gman48 »

boot.perv.2 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:26 pm
gman48 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:43 pm I started with imgbb, but you can’t embed the photo directly in the post with that right? As in you need to post a link.

ImgBB has lots of options, you can post links,

https://ibb.co/55XT7f1
https://i.ibb.co/brj1f86/b-w.jpg

thumbnails,

full images,

or full images with links.

Thanks man, I’ll look into it. Might be a good alternative to Dropbox considering I’m only going to run into the same problems again with the bandwidth.

Are those your wife’s boots or just some random ones?
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

gman48 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:01 am Thanks man, I’ll look into it. Might be a good alternative to Dropbox considering I’m only going to run into the same problems again with the bandwidth.

Are those your wife’s boots or just some random ones?
Random. I found a pic on the web that I thought was artistic and they're a great pair of boots actually being worn. If I can find a good 3D mesh similar to these, I'd love to make these for my Waifu. This is one great pair of cock stompers imho.
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

Where are the leather gloves from?