cumming on my wifes knee-high boots (UPDATE 3/29/2024)

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

gman48

cumming on my wifes knee-high boots (UPDATE 3/29/2024)

Post by gman48 »

I bought my wife a pair of beautiful knee-high boots a couple of months ago. They are made from Italian calf leather, which makes them very soft and nice to the touch. She's only worn them a handful of times - a couple of bootjobs and a couple of nights out.

In the past, I've cummed on many shoes and boots, and a big part of it for me was the adrenaline rush of locating the target, devising a plan to isolate the shoes, defile them, and get them back to their original position without arousing any suspicion. I realized I had not cum on my wife's boots yet (besides the bootjobs), probably because they are so available and just sitting in the closet most of the time. It didn't have the inherent thrill of cumming in a random lady's boots and the possibility of getting caught.

However, I decided today to "kidnap" my wife's boots to the bathroom and cum on them, and I busted a giant load to my surprise. I just joined this site a couple of days ago and was in a way inspired to cum on these and share some photos. I will definitely be doing more with these boots in the future!

Last edited by gman48 on Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
paulojean

Re: cumming on my wifes knee-high boots

Post by paulojean »

Le plus agréable pour moi et bien d'autres et de pouvoir utilisé d'autres bottes de femmes jouir dedans puis les remettront en place......
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Agreed.. next time I want to cum inside the sole. Also can’t wait til they get some more wear and get smellier
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

Nice Boots 😈💦💦. What size does she wear?? Welcome to the forum
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Thanks! Great to be in a community with like-minded individuals. She is a size 9 US. She is quite tall (5’9.5”) with gorgeous slender feet
RB596

Post by RB596 »

Wow that's an incredible cum shot on thos beautiful boots. You're so lucky your wife wears sexy boots for you. How do they smell?

Hope you keep posting more pics, have fun!
paulojean

Post by paulojean »

Le must et de choper ses bottes encore chaude de sa dernière mise .....
gman48

Post by gman48 »

It took a while to convince my wife to wear boots. I don’t think she really gets it, but at least she gives me bootjobs and HJs with long leather gloves now 😄

They haven’t been worn much so the smell is just leather with a little bit of feet. I’m trying to get her to wear them more to build up that stink!
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

gman48 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:56 pm I bought my wife a pair of beautiful knee-high boots a couple of months ago. They are made from Italian calf leather, which makes them very soft and nice to the touch. She's only worn them a handful of times - a couple of bootjobs and a couple of nights out.

In the past, I've cummed on many shoes and boots, and a big part of it for me was the adrenaline rush of locating the target, devising a plan to isolate the shoes, defile them, and get them back to their original position without arousing any suspicion. I realized I had not cum on my wife's boots yet (besides the bootjobs), probably because they are so available and just sitting in the closet most of the time. It didn't have the inherent thrill of cumming in a random lady's boots and the possibility of getting caught.

However, I decided today to "kidnap" my wife's boots to the bathroom and cum on them, and I busted a giant load to my surprise. I just joined this site a couple of days ago and was in a way inspired to cum on these and share some photos. I will definitely be doing more with these boots in the future!

Nice work buddy! Those boots do look glove soft and must smell great also. They must have felt great on your cock, wish I could boot shoot like you... I love wearing sexy boots. But, you are right, there is nothing quite as exciting as the "hunt of the boots" just as you described! Welcome here, looking forward to more boot sex photos. Don
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Thanks! Yes they feel absolutely amazing on my cock.. I’m not into the whole wearing thing but I definitely enjoy defiling them.

Should I start posting some bootjob/bootfuck photos too?