Neighbor's mom's hot leather boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

gman48

Neighbor's mom's hot leather boots

Post by gman48 »

My neighbor is a beautiful, middle eastern woman with an affinity for boots. Especially in the fall, she can be seen wearing a variety of knee high leather boots, almost always with some nylon tights. Since I was 14, I have been sneaking around my neighbor's house to smell and cum for his mom's stinky leather boots. Most of the time, I pretended to go to the bathroom and would venture to the part of the house where she leaves boots sometimes, but the best (and riskiest) is when I can go upstairs into her closet within her bedroom. I've been there a couple times and it is nothing short of heaven. Boots, heels, worn tights, and so much more.

Sometimes I cum in them or on my hand at the source; sometimes I take them into the bathroom and make love to them, one hand holding a boot to inhale the sweet, salty, leathery fragrance and the other viciously beating my cock. There is something about her soft, tanned skin and feet marinating in those hot leather boots, building that otherworldly fragrance that I am blessed to have experienced many times.

I've probably came for her boots about 10 times, but most of those were during my teenage years. Now, I don't go over nearly as often, and although she has aged, she is very sexy and mature, with a beautiful ass usually in tight skirts, and plump, fuckable juicy legs in boots. The last time I saw her, I was recording slo-mo videos and snapping photos the entire time she was helping me with something. I've attached some photos of her boots, full of stink, dried sweat, and leathery goodness, as well as some photos of her legs in those tights and boots.

Next time I am lucky enough to come across her unattended boots, I will have to bust the biggest nut in them and share the experience here.

Last edited by gman48 on Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:36 pm, edited 8 times in total.
piediciao

Re: Neighbor's mom's hot leather boots

Post by piediciao »

What a thread! I love mature wearing flat leather boots, she looks amazing in her nylons and boots! You're such a lucky guy, I can only imagine the distinctive smell of her boots and nylons and the thrill of making love with them hidden in her bathroom. Please post more pics and footage of you cumming on them! Would love to see her closet too
poppa4u

Post by poppa4u »

Love the pics of her wearing them with skirts and tights,the bit of nylon showing 'twixt boot top and skirt hem has always excited me personally.
Does she smoke?(a lot of middle eastern women do),I'd love to know if there's any burn marks under the soles of those boots.
Knowing that she's crushed cigarettes whilst wearing them with tights and a skirt,oh wow.
Platforms were designed to crush cigs,cocks and cum
gman48

Post by gman48 »

There is nothing better and stinkier than a mature woman's well worn leather boots. Especially the pair with the gold lining and brown sole- although I didn't get the clearest pictures of the inside, you can just tell how sweat soaked they are. Her other boots are still very fragrant, but when I sniffed this pair, I thought I had died and went to heaven. It was probably in the late summer/early fall, so it was still hot out but she still decided to throw on this pair and make them stink like no other.

I agree, that little bit of nylon showing between the boot top and the skirt is like a tease of the treasures that lay underneath. It is my dream to hump her legs there and then slowly unzip her boots, not letting a puff of hot, damp air escape anywhere other than my nose and not a drop of nylon and leather infused sweat escape anywhere other than my tongue.

She does not smoke. However, I have had my crush fantasies about her boots for sure. One summer over ten years ago, I was in the backseat of her car watching her booted foot pump the pedal, over and over again, and wishing I was that pedal, abused by her powerful leather-enclosed step.

Here are some more photos of her the last time I saw her with boots a couple years ago and a few bonus photos I found of one of her smellier pairs laying around.

poppa4u

Post by poppa4u »

Superb my man,just superb.
Platforms were designed to crush cigs,cocks and cum
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Thanks man!
Baraja666

Post by Baraja666 »

Nice boots she have got others ?
gman48

Post by gman48 »

These are all the ones I have photos of. She has at least 10 pairs of boots but the pictures I had were all on my old phones.
Stiefel44

Post by Stiefel44 »

Watching her pumping the gas pedal in boots must have been just great!!
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Thanks for sharing. As for me, this pair of boots is just kinda normal and nothing special, but that's just my opinion. They're not even knee-high, and there's no bling, no high heels, they're just very plain to me. Now if you had pics of her teasing a cock with them, that might changed my opinion. I see sexier boots at my workplace. Don't lower your standards, my dudes.