Horse riding boots and socks

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

showjumper112

Horse riding boots and socks

Post by showjumper112 »

A while ago I was at my friend's house I saw his younger sister come back from horse riding. I could barely stop staring at her as she was taking her muddy riding boots off at the back door. She was completely unaware of what I was thinking and was contamplating that she was hot. She had her beige breeches on which were covered in bits of mud and stains from her saddle. She unzipped her tall black leather bots and as she stepped out of her boots I could see her long green riding socks. She must have been hot as when she stood on the kitchen floor you could see the moisture left behind. I was hard and desperate to finish myself off. I couldn't stop looking at her. Instead of getting changes she simple changed her top and lay on the settee to watch TV with us. I'd have given anything (literally) to smell her boots and socks (which had bits of mud on too). It got so bad I had to go to the toilet and finish myself off.

I'd have given anything to spend some time with those boots and socks. Ever since I've been looking out for them.
TheHumanFootstool

Re: Horse riding boots and socks

Post by TheHumanFootstool »

Which county are you in? There's so many horse places around me, it's torture seeing all the riders all the time!
showjumper112

Post by showjumper112 »

I'm in Lancashire.

It's the same here: there are two large riding schools near my house so there's always something to look at. It's best on a Saturday as there are usually girls wandering around in their riding clothes, sometimes hat and whip in hand. There's a low wall outside one where they seem to sit down and change in and out of their riding boots. My favourite thing is to see them take off their long boots after a ride and change into trainers. I love to see their long riding socks and imagine what they and the boots smell like after a ride.
Ridingbootlover1

Post by Ridingbootlover1 »

You should marry a horse rider - it’s amazing
Hlubheels

Post by Hlubheels »

showjumper112

Post by showjumper112 »

Ridingbootlover1 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:39 am You should marry a horse rider - it’s amazing
My ex gf had horses and used to go hunting. The sex was mind blowing.I used to love it when we’d have sex whilst she was still sweaty and muddy.
TheHumanFootstool

showjumper112 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:01 am My ex gf had horses and used to go hunting.
The major downside of horsey girls, some of them are psychos that enjoy illegally murdering wild animals at the weekends. 2 major turn-offs...
Last edited by TheHumanFootstool on Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

TheHumanFootstool wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:40 am
showjumper112 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:01 am My ex gf had horses and used to go hunting.
The major downside of horsey girls, a lot of them are psychos that enjoy illegally murdering wild animals at the weekends. 2 major turn-offs...
Chill out with the vegan propaganda. You're entitled to your opinion, but keep it to yourself.
TheHumanFootstool

Lol, check out the "Moderator". I'm not even a vegan, just have some morals and stating the facts. Fox hunting is illegal in the UK.

Btw the literal definition of a forum is a place to exchange ideas and opinions. I'd think that you would know that since guys like you have such a hard-on for free speech!
showjumper112

Post by showjumper112 »

TheHumanFootstool wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:50 pm Lol, check out the "Moderator". I'm not even a vegan, just have some morals and stating the facts. Fox hunting is illegal in the UK.

Btw the literal definition of a forum is a place to exchange ideas and opinions. I'd think that you would know that since guys like you have such a hard-on for free speech!
Fox hunting is indeed illegal in the UK. All people do here is is trail / drag hunting. What I find really hot is sexy women in tight breeches who get a bit sweaty jumping fences. Nothing at all to do with "murdering wild animals". Grow up and educate yourself. Perhaps just cum once in a while and chill?