Country Girl Ex-Girlfriends Boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

cowboybootlover

Country Girl Ex-Girlfriends Boots

Post by cowboybootlover »

So I have posted Pictures of my at the time girlfriend and here boots on here before, but since them we have broken the relationship off. I did keep some of her boots and heels but I will post the boots here. I told her that they must have been thrown out of lost when she moved out, turned out she believed it and I got to keep them haha.

I will tell you her story again since its been so long since I posted. She is Mid 20s in age and we live in Iowa in the USA. She is your everyday country girl and most days she is wearing boots or sperrys. She rides horses and works on a local farm, she milks cows and does some field work most days. she wears a size 9.5 and if she wears her cowboy boots most of the time it is with ankle socks or bare foot.

If you guys want more or want to know more about her and the fun we had let me know. I like it when people Talk dirty about here or say what they would have done to her boots

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
boot.perv.2

Re: Country Girl Ex-Girlfriends Boots

Post by boot.perv.2 »

cowboybootlover wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:22 pm So I have posted Pictures of my at the time girlfriend and here boots on here before, but since them we have broken the relationship off. I did keep some of her boots and heels but I will post the boots here. I told her that they must have been thrown out of lost when she moved out, turned out she believed it and I got to keep them haha.
She's a cutie, too bad it didn't work out for y'all. Do you have any cowgirl bootjob stories to share? Any pics decorating her boots 👢👢
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

OMG - I'd get so fukkin hard while sniffing the worn-in scent of her Frye riding boots. Would love to stroke my cock while sucking on the buckle and straps.

Would also like to get a good sniff of that saddle leather once she gets done a long ride on it in those sexy AE jeans that would look great wrapped around my cock while I jerk off to her.

Please tell us some stories of her and how you have tasted and worshipped her leather and clothes! Does she wear jean jackets often and have you ever jerked off on any of them?
cowboybootlover

boot.perv.2 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:39 am
cowboybootlover wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:22 pm So I have posted Pictures of my at the time girlfriend and here boots on here before, but since them we have broken the relationship off. I did keep some of her boots and heels but I will post the boots here. I told her that they must have been thrown out of lost when she moved out, turned out she believed it and I got to keep them haha.
She's a cutie, too bad it didn't work out for y'all. Do you have any cowgirl bootjob stories to share? Any pics decorating her boots 👢👢
I have many pics of he cowboy boots and stories I will post more soon. She had around 12 pair of cowboy boots in total it was kinda a fetish for her to wear them all the time haha
cowboybootlover

Leevoy wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:03 am OMG - I'd get so fukkin hard while sniffing the worn-in scent of her Frye riding boots. Would love to stroke my cock while sucking on the buckle and straps.

Would also like to get a good sniff of that saddle leather once she gets done a long ride on it in those sexy AE jeans that would look great wrapped around my cock while I jerk off to her.

Please tell us some stories of her and how you have tasted and worshipped her leather and clothes! Does she wear jean jackets often and have you ever jerked off on any of them?
the frye boots are really worn in nicely - she wore them to work and for ridding. Her favorite jeans Were AE She had many pair and i even still have a couple pair of her well worn pairs.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Do you ever sniff or jerk off in her American Eagle jeans or have you ever sniffed any dirty pairs after she got done a long day in the saddle? I love the way they feel on my cock and its really fun to wear them and bulge out and stroke while playing with the gusset seam.

BTW I have jerked off to that pic of her in those tight AEs with all that power between her legs like at least 6 times today... :lol: :mrgreen: :evil: :twisted:
Baraja666

Post by Baraja666 »

Can you show others shoes do you keep ?
cowboybootlover

Leevoy wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:38 pm Do you ever sniff or jerk off in her American Eagle jeans or have you ever sniffed any dirty pairs after she got done a long day in the saddle? I love the way they feel on my cock and its really fun to wear them and bulge out and stroke while playing with the gusset seam.

BTW I have jerked off to that pic of her in those tight AEs with all that power between her legs like at least 6 times today... :lol: :mrgreen: :evil: :twisted:
Here are some more pics of her in jeans, I know you liked them. She would wear these for hours doing farm work and riding horse and riding her motorcycle. The jeans would get a great smell of her ass and pussy it used to drive me crazy. also she would always wear Justin Cowboy boots with these jeans.