When was the first time you had sex with a pair of boots without the owner knowing it?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Pantyhoserunner

Re: When was the first time you had sex with a pair of boots without the owner knowing it?

Post by Pantyhoserunner »

I remember the first time I was 19.

I was living with my girlfriend at the time and she was obsessed with high heels. She owned a couple leather high heel boots that I just Loved.

She was going to her parents for the weekend and I had the apartment all to myself.

About an hour after she left I wasted no time the rest of the weekend smelling. Licking. Fucking and cumming none stop. I made sure to hammer as much jizz in and on them as I could.

Did the smarter thing and cleaned them off as best I could but left a fair bit of jizz inside.

After that weekend everytime she wore them I couldn't resist trying to fuck the shit out of her while she wore them. 🙏

She never found out but I wish she somehow did.
8) ->High Heels <- 8)
boot.perv.2

Re: When was the first time you had sex with a pair of boots without the owner knowing it?

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Pantyhoserunner wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:17 am I remember the first time I was 19.
After that weekend everytime she wore them I couldn't resist trying to fuck the shit out of her while she wore them. 🙏
She never found out but I wish she somehow did.
I know what you mean, when I was 19 I wasn't comfortable admitting what a whore for boots I was. A couple girls who hung at my dorm figured it out, and started wearing their boots around me to tease me. Now that I'm an out-of-the-closet official dirty old boot pervert, I know what I should have done. I should have promoted them to my "boot harem" and hosted some boot parties where they could have recruited other women to wear boots for my pleasure. Alas, youth is wasted on the young.
piediciao

Post by piediciao »

I can still remember my first time, It was the episode that gave birth to my whole fetish for boots. I was living for the winter at my aunt's house and shared the room with my cousin (she was 28 at the time, I was a lot younger). I was playing videogames, my Playstation shut down and went near the tv to fiddle with the cables. I started to smell a kind of delicate foot smell that intrigued me, I looked around and saw a pair of my cousin boots laying on the ground. They were black, soft fabric, calf length boots, a "sock-like" pair of boots with bold square heel. At the time I already knew I liked to smell inside of female shoes (did this with my aunt slippers but thought that only her smell was pleasing, did not think about foot smell but more about aunt's smell). So, I made sure nobody was watching and took a whiff inside the boots: the smell was pungent, vinegary, so distinctive. I waited patiently that nobody was home in the afternoon and took her boots to my bed. I laid on top on one boot and started to "fuck" it, moving back and forth with my penis covered by my underwear, on top of the boot. The other boot was open, in front of my face, smelling the pungent aroma. I think it took just seconds before I felt what I knew later was an orgasm. Fortunately not much cum came out at the time and the underwear kept almost it all inside. Just a tiny drop stained the boot but dried immediately, anyway that made me sooo nervous and afraid of being caught for days! That was the start of a beautiful journey with my cousin and auntie's shoes and nylons that is still going on today.
sovok

Post by sovok »

i was 16 or 17 and my best friend his sister her riding boots where across the toilet in the hall. and i sneaked them in to the toilet and fucked them. 1 time when i just fucked them and she was 13 came down and putt them on and went horseriding
showjumper112

Post by showjumper112 »

I was at my friend's house when I was about 16. I saw his younger sister who was about 14 come back from horse riding. I could barely stop staring at her as she was taking her muddy riding boots off at the back door. She had her beige breeches on which were covered in bits of mud and stains from her saddle. She unzipped her tall black leather bots and as she stepped out of her boots I could see her long green riding socks. She must have been hot as when she stood on the kitchen floor you could see the moisture left behind. I was hard and desperate to finish myself off. I couldn't stop looking at her. Instead of getting changed she simply changed her top and lay on the settee to watch TV with us. I'd have given anything (literally) to smell her boots and socks (which had bits of mud on too). It got so bad I had to go to the toilet and finish myself off.

I didn't realise how my luck was about to change as she became friends with my little sister and on Saturdays they used to go horse riding together. Sometimes they's come back and get changed at my house and then go out shopping so I'd have the house to myself with her freshly-worn riding boots and socks. I used to sniff her tall leather riding boots and jerk off in her damp riding socks.
gman48

Post by gman48 »

showjumper112 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:53 pm I was at my friend's house when I was about 16. I saw his younger sister who was about 14 come back from horse riding. I could barely stop staring at her as she was taking her muddy riding boots off at the back door. She had her beige breeches on which were covered in bits of mud and stains from her saddle. She unzipped her tall black leather bots and as she stepped out of her boots I could see her long green riding socks. She must have been hot as when she stood on the kitchen floor you could see the moisture left behind. I was hard and desperate to finish myself off. I couldn't stop looking at her. Instead of getting changed she simply changed her top and lay on the settee to watch TV with us. I'd have given anything (literally) to smell her boots and socks (which had bits of mud on too). It got so bad I had to go to the toilet and finish myself off.

I didn't realise how my luck was about to change as she became friends with my little sister and on Saturdays they used to go horse riding together. Sometimes they's come back and get changed at my house and then go out shopping so I'd have the house to myself with her freshly-worn riding boots and socks. I used to sniff her tall leather riding boots and jerk off in her damp riding socks.
wow thats incredible can you describe the smell?
showjumper112

Post by showjumper112 »

Mainly of horse (which is its own particular smell) and hay and horse poo / general mud. Inside you could smell leather and slightly sweaty teenage girl feet. Her long riding socks were sometimes still a little damp with sweat. Also her muddy jodhpurs got me into girls in riding clothes. I was usually alone in the house for at least an hour with them. I'd love to do it again.