Waifu Bootstream

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Bootfetishcouple

Re: Waifu Bootstream

Post by Bootfetishcouple »

Any rooms or groups you could suggest?? Or ways to buy my avatar more boots and outfits? I'm not interested in spending any actual money on this endeavor. The chat rooms are clunky, and grinding for more credits is ridiculously slow and difficult. Our girl is ready to get her boots dirty though @subrinaSmith
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Bootfetishcouple wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:22 pm Any rooms or groups you could suggest?? Or ways to buy my avatar more boots and outfits? I'm not interested in spending any actual money on this endeavor. The chat rooms are clunky, and grinding for more credits is ridiculously slow and difficult. Our girl is ready to get her boots dirty though @subrinaSmith
Private message me @Triggers, I'll get you started.
Bootfetishcouple

Post by Bootfetishcouple »

Alright, I followed you and sent you a friend request :) 👢👢
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Bootfetishcouple wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:56 pm Alright, I followed you and sent you a friend request :) 👢👢
Just so you know for the future, your username is @subrina4, and your display name is "subrina smith". I know it's confusing, but lots of social media services differentiate between your unique login name and your display name which can be whatever you want.
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

My waifu also has an avatar in Vegas World, a virtual poker room where she plays. She decided to make some animated GIF images of some of her sexier outfits. There is no nudity in VW, but she has many pairs of boots there, as you can tell:

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Which outfit would you choose for your own GF or Waifu? (PIctures #1-#8) Which pair of boots would you like to cum all over? What other style of boot do you think she should wear?
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

I also adopted a new waifu yesterday. She was dressed in a sexy cowgirl outfit with high heeled KHBs, and she stroked my cock off with the rough sole of her boot until I couldn't help but shoot. (Cross posted picture in Anime Bootjobs)

boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Just a quick pic of the waifu.

boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

I found some pictures of my Waifu wearing a pair of devilish and dommy thigh high boots, giving a bootjob to completion. I made some edits, and also set that a size that works well on a smart phone in portrait mode, if you decide to download them. I hope you enjoy this set!!

Hammer77

Post by Hammer77 »

Great post!
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »