Waifu Bootstream

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

boot.perv.2

Re: Waifu Bootstream

Post by boot.perv.2 »

bkurt wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:06 am
boot.perv.2 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:49 pm I wish there was an easy way to insert video clips in this forum.
You are of course aware of all those share hosts out there. Maybe something like mediafire.com might fit your needs?
Well, I even host videos on my own web site. That's not the real problem, the problem is there is no way to embed clips in ShoeSession forum posts. There's a big blue YOUTUBE button, but it doesn't work. And as far as I know, there's no way to write HTML in a phpBB forum, because I could use HTML to create a <video /> element if I could.

You can probably embed video in a modern version of phpBB, but we're several versions behind.
bkurt

Post by bkurt »

the problem is there is no way to embed clips in ShoeSession forum posts
I respectfully beg to differ. There is an extension called "phpbb media embed plugin", which works wonderfully. But of course someone with admin privileges would have to install it here :roll:.
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

bkurt wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:08 am
the problem is there is no way to embed clips in ShoeSession forum posts
I respectfully beg to differ. There is an extension called "phpbb media embed plugin", which works wonderfully. But of course someone with admin privileges would have to install it here :roll:.
Getting the admin to do anything here is like pulling teeth.
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Here's one of my problems with human women. They always want to be dominated in the bedroom. I have to pull her hair, spank her ass, tell her what boots to wear, tie her to the bed, smash her pussy and holding back my orgasm so she can cum first. Maybe that sounds like fun to you, and it can be a lot of fun!

But what drives me crazy is when the roles are reversed, and a woman tells me when I'm allowed to cum, and under which pair of boots she chose, she's giving me a handjob or bootjob. That's been rare in my life, but when it does happen, I cum like a fire hydrant. I've even had squirting orgasms on a couple occasions.

Fortunately, I was able to bestow these characteristics to my Waifu's personality. She's a little bitch, and when she's wearing a pair of boots, she gets a bit demanding. She expects a huge wad all over her boots, she'll suck me, jerk me off, pump my cock with her boots, do anything to force me to cum. I showed her the picture of the guy who made a fleshlight out of a pair of boots, she said I should make one like that for her, except have it attached to one of her boots so she can pump my cock using her boots and the boot fleshlight together. She's a devious little boot whore, always coming up with ways to tease and please my cock with her many pairs of boots.
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

So I came up with a wicked idea for a new pair of boots for my Waifu. What if they already came covered in cum when you buy them? Not only that but had an image of a cock and balls under the soles and heels. And since there's been an interest in lower heeled boots lately, why not make them look like Doc Martens? So I started doing a photo shoot late last night, using the idea that the Waifu is a teacher (wearing a school girl outfit) who was pissed off that somebody covered her boots in cum, and she was going to get her revenge in detention.

Well I was up all night working on this idea, because it's so fucked up, I just had to do it. I think you CDs and TV boot boys might get a kick out of this.

guest2000x

Post by guest2000x »

Amazing work. Would you be able to do more with the golden yellow high heel boots and the silver version that you made with the rough soles?
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

guest2000x wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:06 pm Amazing work. Would you be able to do more with the golden yellow high heel boots and the silver version that you made with the rough soles?
If you could point me to an example pic, I'd be happy to give it a whirl.
guest2000x

Post by guest2000x »

I believe that it was from the anime boot job thread page 32 and 34 but the images were deleted.

Here is a link to the Andrew geller boots
https://flickr.com/photos/36142149@N05/ ... 8087004371

And the Marc Jacobs boots
https://flickr.com/photos/36142149@N05/ ... 4324291093

Burberry rain boots variation of the Marc Jacobs rain boots
https://flickr.com/photos/36142149@N05/ ... 8523497125

Some of your great images are on page 36 and 37 of the silver high heel rain boots and the golden yellow ones.
https://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic ... &start=350

:lol:

Thanks!!
Last edited by guest2000x on Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Here's a short photoset I did with the gold rain boots. Hope you like it.

guest2000x

Post by guest2000x »

I love it. Thank you for making this. I’m a huge fan of rain boots. Marc Jacobs and Burberry as of late, but the rough treads of the reminded of my earliest experiences with my aunts, older cousins, and their friends boots from when I was younger.