Wife is away for the weekend

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Bootfetishcouple

Wife is away for the weekend

Post by Bootfetishcouple »

Wife is gone for the weekend. Have a closet full of boots to choose from. Decisions...Decisions.
pebblesf

Re: Wife is away for the weekend

Post by pebblesf »

Bootfetishcouple wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:04 pm Wife is gone for the weekend. Have a closet full of boots to choose from. Decisions...Decisions.
Wear and fuck all of them buddy, lucky you!
Bootfetishcouple

Definitely been 'polishing,' them lol.
Holyshipsahoy

Post by Holyshipsahoy »

Pics?
landofboots

Post by landofboots »

take them out and put the nice boots in your bed, take your clothes off and lay yourself into the bed of boots have fun with the boots and shoot a lot of photos for the rest of the community. We will love you for that Image
Gestiefelte Grüsse Landofboots
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Bootfetishcouple wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:17 pm Definitely been 'polishing,' them lol.
OK so when are you going to post all the boot cumming pics? We're waiting.
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

Does she NOT want you to play with her boots? My wife doesn't like it when I cum on anything she bought on her own without me influencing her. Anything else is okay as long as it was my idea.
Bootfetishcouple

I still can't for the life of me figure out how to post pictures. It's 2023, why does it have to be so difficult?
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Bootfetishcouple wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:39 pm I still can't for the life of me figure out how to post pictures. It's 2023, why does it have to be so difficult?
Let me take a whack at it.
1. Open https://imgbb.com in a new tab
2. Click the blue "Start Uploading" button
3. Find your picture on your computer, select it, and click OK.
4. Click the green "Upload" button
5. It will say "Upload Complete". Find Embed Codes on the page. Change it from Viewer Links to BBCode full linked.
6: Click the COPY button below.
7: Come back here to your post, and paste into the Code editor here on ShoeSession.

8: If you plan on doing this a lot, sign up for a free account, so you can manage your uploaded pictures.
sexymimiyang

Post by sexymimiyang »

hot
Solo play is a necessity to fulfill your own sexual potential. Exploring yourself helps you to understand your own body and what you like and it ultimately makes you a better lover. MY blogfind your sex partner here