Cock trampling in Workboots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

boot.perv.2

Re: Cock trampling in Workboots

Post by boot.perv.2 »

guest2000x wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:09 pm
boot.perv.2 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:27 pm Thanks so much for uploading new content here! We only have a handful of contributers, and a whole lot of silent gawkers who don't even comment. You get the gold 🥇 star this week.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of rain boots or work boots but there lots of people who are. It's fantastic that she let you snap pics!

My late GF had a pair of shiny black knee-high rubber rain boots with a 2 inch heel, and she always looked sexy wearing them.
I love knee high rubber rain boots, especially ones with a high heel. Sorry to hear about your late girlfriend. What brand of high heel rubber rain boots were they?

My ex girlfriend’s roommate had a pair of black Marc Jacobs high heel rain boots that she wore on a few occasions. She left them at my place a couple of times and we had an amazing time with them.
I'm pretty sure they weren't some name brand. They looked a lot like these, but even shinier:
guest2000x

Post by guest2000x »

boot.perv.2 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:00 am
boot.perv.2 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:27 pm Thanks so much for uploading new content here! We only have a handful of contributers, and a whole lot of silent gawkers who don't even comment. You get the gold 🥇 star this week.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of rain boots or work boots but there lots of people who are. It's fantastic that she let you snap pics!

My late GF had a pair of shiny black knee-high rubber rain boots with a 2 inch heel, and she always looked sexy wearing them.
I love knee high rubber rain boots, especially ones with a high heel. Sorry to hear about your late girlfriend. What brand of high heel rubber rain boots were they?

My ex girlfriend’s roommate had a pair of black Marc Jacobs high heel rain boots that she wore on a few occasions. She left them at my place a couple of times and we had an amazing time with them.
I'm pretty sure they weren't some name brand. They looked a lot like these, but even shinier:
Those are lovely boots. The ones I enjoyed a little too much were these.
guest2000x

Post by guest2000x »

guest2000x wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:19 pm
boot.perv.2 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:00 am

Those are lovely boots. The ones I enjoyed a little too much were these.
ImageBlack knee high heel Marc Jacobs rain boots - Internet pics by guest2000x, on Flickr
Squishyboots

Post by Squishyboots »

Here are some more for them who like it :)

FlatKneeHigh

Post by FlatKneeHigh »

Squishyboots wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:16 pm Here are some more for them who like it :)

Love it! Would love to see more :D
Net King

Post by Net King »

guest2000x wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:51 pm Nice pics. They look like really heavy duty work boots. That looks pretty painful to be under. :evil: :twisted: :twisted
Pain in moderation is part of the fun! It would be damn exquisite when the bootjob is delivered by a girl who knows what she is doing.
Squishyboots

Post by Squishyboots »

Oh yes she knows what she is doing :twisted:

fuvk

Post by fuvk »

does she have catterpilar
Net King

Post by Net King »

fuvk wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:17 am does she have catterpilar
You mean like Caterpiller Propulsion? Having it caught between the soles and board under the feet of a skilled girl would be quite exquisite.
http://netking29.freeservers.com/pics/c ... n-sole.jpg
http://netking29.freeservers.com/pics/c ... ulsion.jpg
fuvk

Post by fuvk »

Net King wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:13 pm
fuvk wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:17 am does she have catterpilar
You mean like Caterpiller Propulsion? Having it caught between the soles and board under the feet of a skilled girl would be quite exquisite.
http://netking29.freeservers.com/pics/c ... n-sole.jpg
http://netking29.freeservers.com/pics/c ... ulsion.jpg
yes, looks nice, what bout caterpilar colorado