Having my boots used?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

FemboyBootbitch

Having my boots used?

Post by FemboyBootbitch »

Here is something different. While its no secret we all love using boots (worn or not), I thought I might mention my own personal fantasy of being made to wear womens boots and having them fucked, used, cummed on, etc. Sometimes in situations where I'm restrained and also scenarios where groups of men use my boots.

Unconventional I know, but any thoughts on this?
FemboyBootbitch

Re: Having my boots used?

desrid wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:39 am I don't know if anyone would share my sentiment, but I would personally find that hot. Groups of men just taking turns using and cumming on a pair of boots! How restrained are we talking about exactly?
Nothing too specific, but anything that keeps my boots accessible. For example standing i the middle of a room with my arms tied above my head to the ceiling. I'm up for anything, light or heavy.
FemboyBootbitch

That sounds like so much fun being kept like that, all nice and helpless while my boots are thoroughly used.
FemboyBootbitch

There was a thread about one pair: https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=93011

I also have a pair of more typical pink heeled boots.
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Im not like that,
But, I do like to share boots of me and mine wife with other members who than can fuck and cum on- and inside the boots.

That makes it so hot, wearing boots with someone else cum on or in it.
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

Love everything about this for sure...LOVE humping another guy's boot shafts while he is wearing them, or perhaps nestling my cock between his boot shafts held tightly together.
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

alexcia wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:11 am Im not like that,
But, I do like to share boots of me and mine wife with other members who than can fuck and cum on- and inside the boots.

Love everything about this for sure...LOVE humping another guy's boot shafts while he is wearing them, or perhaps nestling my cock between his boot shafts held tightly together.
I love fucking others' boots, especially when they wear them full of my cum
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

fuckboot wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:58 am
alexcia wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:11 am Im not like that,

I love fucking others' boots, especially when they wear them full of my cum
Depend from where you are. ;)
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

I had always fantasied wearing my thigh high platform boots while someone is worshipping them while I play with myself
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

Probably not everyone’s cup of tea but I’ll annihilate them