Boot fetishism referenced in movies/TV shows?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Rudeboy

Boot fetishism referenced in movies/TV shows?

Post by Rudeboy »

Do you guys know of any scenes in movies/TV shows where a character has a boot fetish? I can only think of one, from Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans, where a woman steps on Nic Cage's dick with her hot motorcycle boots because she can tell he's into them: https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/6f9ee06d-9 ... 9b6beb4f6b
immarc_b

Re: Boot fetishism referenced in movies/TV shows?

Post by immarc_b »

One of the Dirty Harry films, has a bootremoval scene which I always have associated with boot/foot fetisch. dont remember the exact title.
The higher the shaft, the better
Sloppyboots

Post by Sloppyboots »

I dont remember what episode it was but the one Law and Order had the female cop talking to a suspect and ordered him to drop and kiss her boots, as he did someone comes in and takes a picture, as if it was planned or part of the gathering of evidence, and he dropped so fast to do it very hot
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

Sloppyboots wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:03 am I dont remember what episode it was but the one Law and Order had the female cop talking to a suspect and ordered him to drop and kiss her boots, as he did someone comes in and takes a picture, as if it was planned or part of the gathering of evidence, and he dropped so fast to do it very hot
That’s on YouTube
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

customaestro wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:32 pm
Sloppyboots wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:03 am I dont remember what episode it was but the one Law and Order had the female cop talking to a suspect and ordered him to drop and kiss her boots, as he did someone comes in and takes a picture, as if it was planned or part of the gathering of evidence, and he dropped so fast to do it very hot
That’s on YouTube
Be useful. Drop us a link.
Shoelooker

Post by Shoelooker »

Last edited by Shoelooker on Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Shoelooker wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:11 pm Tell me what you want, but I'm sure here one of the writers took a chance to integrate some weird phantasy 😄
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-DYaMmjTd2o
Priceless :D
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

I decided to ask ChatGPT for some answers to the prompt, "Name me any movies or TV shows where there is a scene of a man kissing a woman's boot." Here's what I got:

One movie that features a scene where a man kisses a woman's boot is "The Big Lebowski" (1998), directed by Joel and Ethan Coen. In the film, there is a scene where the character Maude Lebowski, played by Julianne Moore, instructs the main character, known as The Dude (played by Jeff Bridges), to kiss her boot as part of an eccentric artistic performance.

Another movie that includes a similar scene is "Secretary" (2002), directed by Steven Shainberg. The film revolves around the unconventional relationship between a lawyer named E. Edward Grey (played by James Spader) and his secretary, Lee Holloway (played by Maggie Gyllenhaal). In one particular scene, Lee's submissive desires come to the forefront, and she asks Edward to kiss her boot.

It's important to note that these scenes may involve elements of fetishism or power dynamics, and the context in which they occur is specific to the stories being portrayed in these films.

5 more please

Certainly! Here are five more examples of movies or TV shows that feature scenes where a man kisses a woman's boot:

"A Clockwork Orange" (1971) - Directed by Stanley Kubrick, this controversial film includes a scene where the main character, Alex DeLarge (played by Malcolm McDowell), encounters a woman who demands him to kiss her boot as an act of submission.

"Sin City" (2005) - Directed by Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller, this neo-noir crime anthology features a segment titled "The Hard Goodbye" where the character Wendy (played by Jaime King) asks the protagonist Marv (played by Mickey Rourke) to kiss her boot in a symbolic act.

"Black Snake Moan" (2006) - In this drama film directed by Craig Brewer, there is a scene where the character Rae (played by Christina Ricci) asks the character Lazarus (played by Samuel L. Jackson) to kiss her boot as part of their complicated and intense relationship.

"American Gods" (TV series, 2017-2021) - In Season 1, Episode 1 of this fantasy drama series based on Neil Gaiman's novel, there is a scene where the character Bilquis (played by Yetide Badaki) engages in a sensual encounter where a man kisses her boot as an act of devotion.

"The Duke of Burgundy" (2014) - Directed by Peter Strickland, this art-house drama explores themes of dominance and submission in a lesbian relationship. There are several scenes where the character Evelyn (played by Chiara D'Anna) requests her partner, Cynthia (played by Sidse Babett Knudsen), to kiss or clean her boots as part of their role-playing dynamics.

"Barbarella" (1968) - Directed by Roger Vadim, this science fiction film features a scene where the titular character, Barbarella (played by Jane Fonda), encounters a group of female revolutionaries led by the character Dildano (played by David Hemmings). As part of their unconventional interaction, Dildano kisses Barbarella's boot.

"Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!" (1965) - Directed by Russ Meyer, this exploitation film follows a group of go-go dancers who embark on a violent spree. In one scene, the character Varla (played by Tura Satana) asserts her dominance by making a male character kiss her boot.

I had to fight with ChatGPT because it was reluctant to give me answers that might have a sexual or adult theme. It did finally pump out a couple more.

I apologize for any misunderstanding. Here are a few more examples of movies that include scenes where a man kisses a woman's boot:

1. "Belle de Jour" (1967) - Directed by Luis Buñuel, this surrealist drama follows a young woman named Séverine (played by Catherine Deneuve) who explores her fantasies by working as a part-time prostitute. In one scene, a client kisses Séverine's boot as part of their encounter.

2. "The Night Porter" (1974) - Directed by Liliana Cavani, this controversial drama explores the complex relationship between a former SS officer, Max (played by Dirk Bogarde), and a concentration camp survivor named Lucia (played by Charlotte Rampling). There is a scene where Max kisses Lucia's boot in a symbolic act of dominance.

Please note that these films may contain mature themes and explicit content, and the scenes in question should be considered in the context of the overall story and artistic intent.

Apologies for any confusion earlier. Here are a few more examples of movies that include scenes where a man kisses a woman's boot:

1. "Venus in Furs" (1969) - Directed by Massimo Dallamano, this erotic drama explores the intense relationship between a seductive actress named Severin (played by Laura Antonelli) and a theater director named Sacher-Masoch (played by Régis Vallée). The film includes a scene where Sacher-Masoch kisses Severin's boot as part of their role-playing dynamics.

2. "Mistress of the Apes" (1979) - Directed by Larry Buchanan, this exploitation film tells the story of a woman who becomes the queen of an ape civilization. In one scene, a male character kisses the boot of the dominant female lead.

Please note that these films may contain explicit content, and the scenes mentioned reflect their respective genres and contexts. It's essential to consider the specific themes and intended artistic expression of these movies.
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Bruce from the legendary thighboots.com (remember when that was a thing?) has a collection of boots in movies and TV shows on his YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/@bfflovesboots2530/videos but he hasn't updated it in years. Still loads of good stuff though.
sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

I remember a scene with John Cleese and Jane Fonda where Jane at one point takes off her kneeboots and John picks one up and presses the shaft opening full against his face and inhales and exhales a few times. You can see to boot being filled with air and get sucked empty again by his deep breathing into the boot, just to get a good wiff of Jane’s footscent.
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 3.000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL