How did your boot fetish start?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

xcores

Re: How did your boot fetish start?

Post by xcores »

Same here for me. Started at age of about 4y at my daycare nanny. She had a just a normal ugly pair of rubber boots in her toilet and when I one day saw them, I felt an weird attraction to them. Later on when I was about maybe 8 years old I started to feel sexual attraction to things. Like my sisters barbiedolls and that led to use her barbiedolls with boots on and rub them on my penis, even tho I didn't know anything. Later when I was about 13y I started to go through my moms and sisters boots and shoes and later also begin to jerk with them. I only cummed on them and wiped it off. But that's pretty much how it began. I just regret that I didn't wear their boots when I could. They have size 40/41 and I could have easily wore their boots when I was younger if I only would have thought about it, now I have size 46/47 so it's too late :D
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

xcores wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:27 pm I just regret that I didn't wear their boots when I could. They have size 40/41 and I could have easily wore their boots when I was younger if I only would have thought about it, now I have size 46/47 so it's too late :D
That's funny. I have large and wide feet, there's no way I could fit into women's boots unless they were custom made.
Net King

Post by Net King »

xcores wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:27 pm Same here for me. Started at age of about 4y at my daycare nanny.
Just about can't believe that so many have had this sort of experience, me included. Trouble is, at the time, you do not really know what is going on inside you, you do not feel you can confide with anyone, you are afraid if you are caught the sky will fall and so on. Looking back you realise you would have had the opportunity to have much more fun. In my case the 'interest started at 5 or 6 years old, but it was not well into the teens until my dick came into contact with the rough gummy herringbone sole of a tennie (I had recently purchased them and loved them). It just felt so fantastic even though I rubbed the skin on the underside raw (with a little bit of lymph oozing). I was hooked!
fuvk

Post by fuvk »

dont remember maybe the tv shows i watched as a kid, like wwf with the sexy trish stratus, or many girls wore boots during my childhood around 2000. i see it as a blessing and a curse lmao
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

I don't know how it started. Even before I knew what a fetish was or understood sex I felt something for women in boots. Heels too. My best guess is that I saw a lot of well dressed women in boots and heels while being dragged to church as a child and that imprinted on me what a sexy, well-dressed woman should look like. Back then I feel like most women were wearing chunky boots with a moderate heel and no straps or buckles. Those boots are fine and I wouldn't turn down a chance to cum on some or get a bootjob with them, but my mom had a pair of low-heeled brown leather riding boots with a strap and buckle that I really loved. They were similar to a lot of the riding boots I see more women wearing nowadays. That has always been my favorite style of boots on women. Maybe this is why but those were the first boots I ever jizzed on. When I was in middle school I started cumming and pissing on them when my mom was out of the house.
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Net King wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:33 pm
xcores wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:27 pm Same here for me. Started at age of about 4y at my daycare nanny.
Just about can't believe that so many have had this sort of experience, me included. Trouble is, at the time, you do not really know what is going on inside you, you do not feel you can confide with anyone, you are afraid if you are caught the sky will fall and so on. Looking back you realise you would have had the opportunity to have much more fun. In my case the 'interest started at 5 or 6 years old, but it was not well into the teens until my dick came into contact with the rough gummy herringbone sole of a tennie (I had recently purchased them and loved them). It just felt so fantastic even though I rubbed the skin on the underside raw (with a little bit of lymph oozing). I was hooked!
I'm glad to see you're a pervert too. When I was a teenager, I'd hump between 2 fists every night, picturing all the girls who wore boots to school that day, and shoot into my tidy whiteys, then fall asleep. Every pair of my undies had a yellow-brown stain in the top left pocket. My mom washed them and never let on that she noticed.
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

fuvk wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:29 am dont remember maybe the tv shows i watched as a kid, like wwf with the sexy trish stratus, or many girls wore boots during my childhood around 2000. i see it as a blessing and a curse lmao
I agree that it's a blessing and a curse. I have a boot fetish, and I don't care how big a woman's rack is. As a result, I've always been with women who have huge breasts. Not that that matters to me. It might be that because I wasn't obsessed with breasts, they felt more comfortable around me. But it's awkward going out in public with my boot-wearing lady to watch other guys leer at my lady's boobs, and I have to stare them down. My last GF had freaking H-cups naturally. She also already owned a nice little boot collection and had legs that could fit into any boot off the rack. I really miss her.
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

qazwsxedcrfv wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:56 pm I don't know how it started. Even before I knew what a fetish was or understood sex I felt something for women in boots. Heels too. My best guess is that I saw a lot of well dressed women in boots and heels while being dragged to church as a child and that imprinted on me what a sexy, well-dressed woman should look like. Back then I feel like most women were wearing chunky boots with a moderate heel and no straps or buckles. Those boots are fine and I wouldn't turn down a chance to cum on some or get a bootjob with them, but my mom had a pair of low-heeled brown leather riding boots with a strap and buckle that I really loved. They were similar to a lot of the riding boots I see more women wearing nowadays. That has always been my favorite style of boots on women. Maybe this is why but those were the first boots I ever jizzed on. When I was in middle school I started cumming and pissing on them when my mom was out of the house.
I've always loved that style of boot, too. It was pretty popular when I was in middle school in the 1970s. In fact, I was once so smitten by a cute girl who wore that style that I left a love note on her desk because I was too scared to approach her. Let's just say that didn't go over so well. It had a stalker vibe to it.
AlexWa

Post by AlexWa »

Before I exlored myself I was already focused on girls und women wearing boots. When i finally started touching myself I ofc were interessted in involving boots. That finally was possible after my sister got her first boots when i was 13.
I fucked these boots whenever I got the chance.
Botas_altas1

Re: ¿Cómo empezó tu fetiche de botas?

Post by Botas_altas1 »

I have a boot fetish for as long as I can remember. What happened to many here, I had an attraction to boots, they made me feel that I wanted them in a way that I did not understand. I suppose that the fact that my father was a shoe repairman contributed a lot to having that feeling for boots. Every time I saw a woman with boots, I was left looking at how they moved when they walked and how they styled and turned the leather of the boots on their legs. I remember that I had a neighbor and the sister of a friend my age, who would drive me crazy with her boots every time he saw her with them. She wished she could have them to myself and fuck them whenever I wanted. By then I had already fucked many of my father's clients, but since I couldn't keep them, I wanted to own ones that I wouldn't have to watch them leave after fucking them. One day, I was lucky enough to find one of her boots lying in her house when I was going to look for my friend, her brother. I didn't think about it, I took it, I put it under my sweater so that no one would see it, and I took it home. It was a great feeling, finally having that boot that turned me on so much and that I could fuck as many times as I wanted. So that same day I think I fucked her and ran on her, at least 4 times. Then I would hide it on the foot of the bathroom sink so no one in my family would see it and I could fuck it every time I went to the bathroom. When I was older, 17 or 18 years old, I got the key to the house from a coworker, who used to wear sexy boots and shoes, and one day when there was no one at her house, I went in and stole a pair of boots she had. very used and that turned me on every time I took them to work. Feeling the rush that she gave me when I entered her house and found her boots was indescribable. I repeated this several times and managed to steal 3 pairs of boots and some high-heeled clogs, which also turned me on a lot. I never got the chance to do it again, but I wouldn't mind doing it again. Much later, and thanks to the internet, I get used boots and heels and mules almost every month. I have never stopped to count them, but between everything I will shoot the 300 pairs. I've even gotten something in my size and I like to wear them to fuck other boots or shoes, while looking at myself in boots.