My White Platforms

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Baraja666

Re: My White Platforms

Post by Baraja666 »

Nice White Demonia. Do you have others or New Rock, Docs ?
FemboyBootbitch

Post by FemboyBootbitch »

Just these at the moment. I'm still on the lookout for other pairs though.
FemboyBootbitch

Goust wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:22 am
FemboyBootbitch wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:01 am Just these at the moment. I'm still on the lookout for other pairs though.
I see, and wouldn't you like to consider more coloured pairs of shoes, because I think white ones get dirty very quickly, but it depends on how you wear your shoes. For example, I was looking and saw a pair of shoes with a graffiti images on them, they looked really cool, I wanted to run up to the owner of this pair and ask him where he got such a cool pair of shoes, but I'm too shy to do that.
I would likely get a pair of these or similar in black, just because I absolutely love these kinds of chunky solid soles. Also to answer your previous question I got these off ebay since some sellers on there can order them direct from demonia for example.
CuddleSlut

Post by CuddleSlut »

I'd love to see more pics if you have any. My Kik is iloveyourboots
FemboyBootbitch

CuddleSlut wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:58 pm I'd love to see more pics if you have any. My Kik is iloveyourboots
I'd be happy to show you more, and even take some more of you like. Just added you :)
Mileslala

Post by Mileslala »

FemboyBootbitch wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:31 am
CuddleSlut wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:58 pm I'd love to see more pics if you have any. My Kik is iloveyourboots
I'd be happy to show you more, and even take some more of you like. Just added you :)
Message me, would love to kik
FemboyBootbitch

desrid wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:14 am I'd love to see more of these boots and other ones you might have! what's your kik?
It's FemB_BB if you or anyone else wants to add me.