Offerup leather boots purchase

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Leatherbootsforlife

Offerup leather boots purchase

Post by Leatherbootsforlife »

I Purchased these leather boots from a beautiful offer up milf. I love the rush of buying used leather boots from a woman, face-to-face they have no idea that l'm gonna sniff and fuck they're beautiful leather boots Cuming all over them uncontrollably
Last edited by Leatherbootsforlife on Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
pebblesf

Re: Offerup leather boots purchase

Post by pebblesf »

hell yeah!
vldonk

Post by vldonk »

Wheres the picture?
Leatherbootsforlife

I’m actually dying to post pictures but every time I try posting photos it doesn’t work. Do you guys know why
Jizzer

Post by Jizzer »

You cant post photos through the forum you have to use seperate sites like imgbb.com and post the links here
Leatherbootsforlife

Rudeboy

Post by Rudeboy »

That is fucking SMOKING hot! Tell us all about the interaction with the woman. Did you tell her you were buying the boots for your girlfriend or something? Do you think she suspected anything?
Leatherbootsforlife

I met her I was being super polite, as she was showing me the leather boots my pupils were probably dilated with pure lust. As I handed her the money, I looked deep into her eyes thinking about how hard I would fuck her boots cumming all over them

And to be honest, I had to add about 50% fake cum with my real cum just because it’s so satisfying, looking at a pair of leather boots covered in cum