Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

xcores

Re: Mom knee high boots

Post by xcores »

Sounds exactly like me. I started to cum in the boots I know that they didn’t use that much and also wiped up all the cum. Too scared getting caught.
jacka

Post by jacka »

Embrace it. You're doing no harm and it's clearly something you get a huge amount of joy from. Just make sure you clean them out a bit! I came on my housemate's boots a few years ago (always on the outside) and I usually gave them a quick wipe but leave enough on there to imagine she's walking around with my cum on them. She once jokingly said to me that she had no idea what those 'weird white stains were'...

If you feel guilty about coming on your mum's or sisters' boots, find a pair of secondhand ones to indulge in.
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

I still remember my sister's red go go boots. I was only about 10, but couldn't wait to be home alone so I could wear them. Finally started grinding my little cock on them, didn't know "what was up", just knew it felt great. Finally had my first orgasm all over those boots, it has been boot love ever since. A very powerful attraction that won't be denied, love wearing my high heel boots in public.
Be careful messing with your sister's/mom's boots, you don't really want them to find out. I would try to find some boots at a thrift store, or perhaps grab your sisters/moms boots after they stop wearing them. Have fun buddy
hardhitsquirtboy

Post by hardhitsquirtboy »

hi i know how u feel, i was the same for years, got aroused everytime my sisters wud wear boots or sexy shoes. so i iust started blasting them. i also hav small feet for a man. size 7 uk.. so i can sqeeze into most boots provided they ar not less than size 6 uk. im blastin on ladiesboots and in them for many yrs now. still love it. u just have to b careful not to get caught. ive had a few narrow escapes, and had an ex girlfriend question me once ,as to why her boot was wet inside.cant remember what i said may have caused it, but i enjoy it still. you go blast those boots my friend, and send picks of how u get on. :) :)
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Ilovechunkyboot wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:14 am Hello everyone, I'm new here and I need some advice. I have had a boot/Shoe Fetish for around 8 years and it was awaken by my mom/sister knee high boots/combat boots. Everyday I get pretty horny to cum on/in them but I always back out. So should I just try to "control" my Fetish or start blasting their boots. Thanks.
There's a reason you always back out, and that's because fucking your mom's and sister's boots IS weird. It's like having incest and that isn't cool, man. Get yourself your own pair of boots, or better yet, try and get a girlfriend who will wear boots for you.

When my teenage daughter was living with me, she would sometimes wear sexy knee high boots, but I refused to blast them when she wasn't around because it just didn't feel right. Trust your gut feelings. That's not to say I didn't fantasize about blasting them, I even made a little video paying homage to her wedge heel boots: http://www.bootopia.com/site/17-daddy-r ... eel-boots/
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

Can you show them to us? Getting a look at them could help us give you ideas on how to fuck them and other things.